PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS to the ALL SEEING GUYS!!!

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 02:28 AM
TEAM MEMBERS:
Bullaholic
Fury900
Big Papa
Bjrod
football4life
garageoffice

:clap: :clap: Congrats to you Guys!!!! You guys pretty much stayed on top in this game!!!

We were tied at 2 pts a piece going into tonight's Region 2 game. We both picked the correct winner, but you get the point for the closer point spread!! Maybe we should implement that "push" rule you want NOW!!! ;) :D

Hats off to the PMS Clan for holding their own!!! :clap:

ADIDAS & RUSS

Thank you for this great game!!! I know we all gave you grief and you gave it right back :twitch: I just wanted to say THANKS!!! for putting this together!!! We had a lot of fun!!!

CHICKS STILL RULE!!!!

football4life
12-10-2006, 02:30 AM
oh yes, sweet victory.

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 02:34 AM
First of all, I wanna say...CONGRATS GUYS!!

Secondly....Rita, you made me do my homework, and in the process, I really learned a lot!! Thanks for not taking my "I will go with whatever yall choose" for an answer, and making me do my research!!

(I felt like I was back in school, at times)!!:D

I never expected this pick em championship game to hinge on the point spread of one game!!

I am proud of us Girls.....:D

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
First of all, I wanna say...CONGRATS GUYS!!

Secondly....Rita, you made me do my homework, and in the process, I really learned a lot!! Thanks for not taking my "I will go with whatever yall choose" for an answer, and making me do my research!!

(I felt like I was back in school, at times)!!:D

:nerd: I always wanted to be a "teacher" ROFLMAO! It is late....I need to go to bed. I have been saying that since 11:30pm!!! :eek: :crazy1:

Ranger Mom
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:nerd: I always wanted to be a "teacher" ROFLMAO! It is late....I need to go to bed. I have been saying that since 11:30pm!!! :eek: :crazy1:

LOL!! You quoted before I could finish editing!!:p

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! You quoted before I could finish editing!!:p

hee hee ..... I'm sure none of the GUYS expected it to come down to ONE game, bet we showed them!!!! :D :D

Bullaholic
12-10-2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks all....I put most of our "thank yous" up on the Pick 'Em Game sticky, but let me say again how much we enjoyed playing the Pick 'Em game with everyone---especially the gals--they were great sports and really fun to play the game with, and really made some great picks. Everybody on this board are "great people" to do anything with. Best of Luck to you all and your teams----I know LHPM is especially proud of her Panthers, and Rangermom's Rangers had a great season.

Thanks again, everybody.....

Old Tiger
12-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
TEAM MEMBERS:
Bullaholic
Fury900
Big Papa
Bjrod
football4life
garageoffice

:clap: :clap: Congrats to you Guys!!!! You guys pretty much stayed on top in this game!!!

We were tied at 2 pts a piece going into tonight's Region 2 game. We both picked the correct winner, but you get the point for the closer point spread!! Maybe we should implement that "push" rule you want NOW!!! ;) :D

Hats off to the PMS Clan for holding their own!!! :clap:

ADIDAS & RUSS

Thank you for this great game!!! I know we all gave you grief and you gave it right back :twitch: I just wanted to say THANKS!!! for putting this together!!! We had a lot of fun!!!

CHICKS STILL RULE!!!! I told you that 10 spread that they had would trap yall! lol

rundoe
12-10-2006, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I told you that 10 spread that they had would trap yall! lol

Thanks the refs for that one.

txkmom
12-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Congratulations guys!!!! We sure wanted to beat you!!! It was a blast.

bjrod9
12-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Congrats to Our team for coming through and picking up the Championship. Ladies i am sure no one expected ya'll to make it this far,but you did.Great effort on giving everyone a run for there money.;)

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by bjrod9
Congrats to Our team for coming through and picking up the Championship. Ladies i am sure no one expected ya'll to make it this far,but you did.Great effort on giving everyone a run for there money.;) THANK YOU!!!! :kiss: :kiss: and CONGRATS again!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Congrats to the All Seeing Guys on their victory. And ladies, it was loads of fun! To make it to the championship game, and have it come down to the final game to determine the winner was great!

big daddy russ
12-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey Rita, thank Adidas, not me. He's the one who put all the legwork into it. I was just "mini-me" in this game.

And congrats to both teams.

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey Rita, thank Adidas, not me. He's the one who put all the legwork into it. I was just "mini-me" in this game.

And congrats to both teams.

I did thank him. :) "mini-me" ROFL!! :D

THANK YOU ADIDAS!!!