PDA

View Full Version : When to Eat Crow and When Not to Eat Crow

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2006, 05:13 PM
We all know with the play-offs rolling along the biggest meal in Texas being served each weekend is crow in all forms

Grilled Crow
Bar-B-Q Crow
Crow gumbo
Baked Crow
Crow Fajitas
Filet Crow

and so on

BUT I feel some are eating crow FOR NO REASON..here is MY PERSONAL Rules on when to eat and not eat crow

You DONT eat Crow when.....

The team that loses is YOUR hometown or adopted team. This means you have to followed them for at least 5 years or been to at least 5 games in the year as a FAN of the team.

The reason you dont have to eat crow then is because this is YOUR team, as a homer your SUPPOSED to talk up the qualities of the team and how they could whip the 1985 Chicago Bears with ease. This is what HOMER fans do, so your not having to be humble for having pride in your team as long as your not being malicisious towards the opponent. I expect nothing less from a true fan of a team

WHEN TO EAT CROW
When as a third party you come in and start spouting off about a team and how they will EASILY win with no problems...That is when you have to be humble and admit defeat because you picked a side in a fight that was not your own and acted like a homer fan only to see the team get beat..THAT is when someone needs a big ole serving of humble induced Crow.

Thanks and have a great day

rodeo-rider
12-09-2006, 05:35 PM
i'm sure Wimberley has some crow left over that them Buffaloes can munch on...never saw these 2 losses happening. I was getting ready for a rematch...guess we'll have to wait for another time. Now I have to cheer for another team.:thinking:

Owls/Bobcats========:confused: