PDA

View Full Version : Ut Oh!

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Looook who has a passing game! (in my best Adam Sandler voice)

Somebody has been keeping their passing game under wraps until they needed it! (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/highschools/leaderboard/schoolhome.html?page=home&sid=1016)

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Dude you are the funniest guy I know! :D :D :D

Is talking to yourself a sign of insanity?

WildTexan
12-09-2006, 03:47 PM
"Is talking to yourself a sign of insanity?"

Man I axe myself that all the time.....concensus seems to be that NO, when I axe myself this question, I am NOT indeed insane....

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
I think I am hearing voices again. :confused:

Pmoney
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
only because yall recruit:D :D

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 05:24 PM
lol. I remember when Dru was recruited! It was quite a day. My wife dropped my kid off in kindergarten and then Dru's mom dropped him off.

The quaterback club high fived each other all over the place! :clap:

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
lol. I remember when Dru was recruited! It was quite a day. My wife dropped my kid off in kindergarten and then Dru's mom dropped him off.

The quaterback club high fived each other all over the place! :clap:

YEa I remember the press conference..He was about to announce his choice between Celina or gilmer, but he was grumpy so he had to take a 1 hour nap..the media was NOT happy

bobcat1
12-09-2006, 05:39 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 06:04 PM
I believe Dru spoke about as much then as he does today. Can't get more than two words outta him. ;)

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey I just spoke with Dru's agent and she said the difference was that Celina had animal crackers and Gilmer had those lousy Buckeyes! :D :D :D

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Passing, recruiting and now coin toss champs! Will the streak ever end? :clap:

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 10:10 AM
... and Gilmer had those lousy Buckeyes! :D :D :D

Hey dude! Don't you know that all the Gilmer fans are now on the basketball forum? :confused:

Keeping up the insanity!

Who said that?

pirate4state
12-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey dude! Don't you know that all the Gilmer fans are now on the basketball forum? :confused:

Keeping up the insanity!

Who said that?

LOL! Better be careful as each week progresses someone rubs the basketball Gods the wrong way and they take an unexpected team to the courts sooner than they wanted to be there. ;)

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Bad JOEBOO!!! We will just sacrifice one whole chicken! :D

BILLYFRED0000
12-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
YEa I remember the press conference..He was about to announce his choice between Celina or gilmer, but he was grumpy so he had to take a 1 hour nap..the media was NOT happy

LMAO

BILLYFRED0000
12-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Bad JOEBOO!!! We will just sacrifice one whole chicken! :D

One whole live chicken. No KFC.

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 03:09 PM
I am pleased to discover that I am not the only partaker of insanity!

CelinaCatFan
12-10-2006, 03:19 PM
LOL @ the Joeboo reference.

As for a prediction, I'm not going there. Having a family member on the coaching staff, it's not a wise thing to do!

BILLYFRED0000
12-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
LOL @ the Joeboo reference.

As for a prediction, I'm not going there. Having a family member on the coaching staff, it's not a wise thing to do!

Yeah don't jinx it. I never predict a game till the next saturday
morning. NOt. I do wait till late tho. I had Bboro right on. 35 - 14. Posted over at Smoaky's. Said Bboro would score early, D would adjust and take over offense would adjust and we win.
Just lucky I guess. Of course over there they were sure bad mouthin us. I could not resist. Over here people are just plain more civilized. Vernon is no doubt a good team and a great program and heart with a capital H. Region 1 teams all tend to be that way. I know. Once upon a long time ago I was a region 1
guy.

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan
"Is talking to yourself a sign of insanity?"

Man I axe myself that all the time.....concensus seems to be that NO, when I axe myself this question, I am NOT indeed insane....

No predictions in this thread. Just people that constantly have to axe the question! :confused:

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Ya know what? I'm not sure that traveling T-shirt gag is so great.

Isn't it more fun discussing and posting to complete strangers?

It makes it much more insane. Let's not loose the insanity!