PDA

View Full Version : hey IHstangfan....

necks_c/09
12-09-2006, 08:22 AM
see u trashed West columbia in yalls thread but we tried to tell you.....see u kept sayin yall were more balanced and all this other crap....but u just kept thinking that yall were so much better b/c yall were 11-1......well look what happened now.....we lost 42-14
yall lost 62-21....that speaks for itself....having said that....

Go Robinson!

Old Tiger
12-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
see u trashed West columbia in yalls thread but we tried to tell you.....see u kept sayin yall were more balanced and all this other crap....but u just kept thinking that yall were so much better b/c yall were 11-1......well look what happened now.....we lost 42-14

Go Robinson! Hey hey hey only I can hate on him!

Yea HOW'S IT FEEL THAT ROBINSONS JV SCORED ON YALL? :p

Maroon87
12-09-2006, 09:57 AM

Go Robinson!

Stay classy, junior.:nerd:

carter08
12-09-2006, 11:36 AM

Go Robinson!

Dude
Live and Let Die man
Ingleside lost
Columbia lost
Scores mean nothing

IHStangFan
12-09-2006, 11:39 AM

Go Robinson! I didnt trash WC because of their record, I said I had seen both teams play and Ingleside was a better team than WC

DU_stud04
12-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Dude
Live and Let Die man
Ingleside lost
Columbia lost
Scores mean nothing :clap: :clap: :clap:

awizzy
12-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Dude
Live and Let Die man
Ingleside lost
Columbia lost
Scores mean nothing

omg i agree with carter..some1 write this down..but really neckc/o 09 scores really dont matter all that matter is robinson is still playing and were not

SintonFan_inAustin
12-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
omg i agree with carter..some1 write this down..but really neckc/o 09 scores really dont matter all that matter is robinson is still playing and were not lol i was about to say that, u beat me to it

carter08
12-09-2006, 09:49 PM
You agree with me because I am just that cool

Phil C
12-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Dude
Live and Let Die man
Ingleside lost
Columbia lost
Scores mean nothing

What I don't understand is that Oklahoma beat the Aggies by one point. UT beat Oklahoma by 18 so they should beat the Aggies by 19 but instead they lost by 5. ?

IHStangFan
12-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
What I don't understand is that Oklahoma beat the Aggies by one point. UT beat Oklahoma by 18 so they should beat the Aggies by 19 but instead they lost by 5. ? LOL, the ole Team A beat Team B, and Team C beat Team A, so Team C should crush team team B...but Team B blows Team C out scenario eh Phil?

wait, did I say that right? LOL :confused:

carter08
12-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL, the ole Team A beat Team B, and Team C beat Team A, so Team C should crush team team B...but Team B blows Team C out scenario eh Phil?

wait, did I say that right? LOL :confused:

You confused me man

Mustangpride09
12-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Hey hey hey only I can hate on him!

Yea HOW'S IT FEEL THAT ROBINSONS JV SCORED ON YALL? :p

Did they really?