PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts on Wimberley/Hondo Game!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 02:28 AM
ok well as all of yall i said hondo would win and well they did so ya that is my first thought but also i must rub it in all of wimberley's fans that dissed hondo and said we had nothing for wimberley ... but saying that i would like to say that wimberley gave us a run for our money in the end i thought yall were going ot come back and tie it and also yall have an incredible team Buse is a animal but he wasnt a factor in this game after he got hurt to any extent at all Beaty is an amazing quarterback he runs all over the place and make u pay if you let him free such as the end of first quarter score showed 20-0 but hondo kept its composure and did what they did best and ran the ball and passed when they could and also keep the big plays going. i still ave respect for you wimberley but right now i have to enjoy my time so

GO HONDO!!!

and for all you other people that say that hondo has not played anyone worth anything all year long. well all i have to say is talk your trash now

wimbo_pro
12-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Say it loud...say it proud....and I am here to back Boosty up. THEY ARE FOR REAL...i am now a believer. I wasnt at 7pm Friday night....I was by 9pm. Enjoy it Boosty, you deserve this time!!!!

wooden bear
12-09-2006, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
did what they did best and ran the ball and passed when they could

Oh really? Lol smart comment

Stownhorse
12-09-2006, 03:45 AM
I cant wait till Giddings gives yall a 187

SintonFan
12-09-2006, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Is that a 1.87? Hondo is pretty good and their LBs are better!:clap:

pirate4state
12-09-2006, 03:53 AM
I cant wait till Giddings gives yall a 187 :doh: :doh: :doh: tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Giddings has to beat Liberty Hill FIRST!!!. If this playoff season has taught us something is don't look past ANYONE!!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

SintonFan
12-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: :doh: :doh: tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Giddings has to beat Liberty Hill FIRST!!!. If this playoff season has taught us something is don't look past ANYONE!!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!
Go Panthers!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by wooden bear

was i talking to you douche bag?

RMAC
12-09-2006, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by wooden bear

What are you pissed about? They beat the team that beat you guys. Move on with life. :rolleyes:

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
What are you pissed about? They beat the team that beat you guys. Move on with life. :rolleyes:

he is jsut mad cause he hasnt found a high enough bridge to use yet

rundoe
12-09-2006, 06:59 AM

GO PANTHERS!!!

This is the smartest thing I have read today.

It's the playoffs. The team that plays the hardest and smartest and the coaches that make the right decisions will win the games from now on.

None of them got this far because of luck. They are ALL good teams.

The team that comes ready to play, and not make mistakes or think they are undefeatable will walk off the field winners!!

Congratulations to Hondo and Celina. Both those were awsome games. They came to play and proved it.

GO PANTHERS!!!

TAMUGRAD
12-09-2006, 07:36 AM

High enough or long enough?
Think it would need to reach from 2004.

LHPfactory
12-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Good Job Hondo

TAMUGRAD
12-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Congrats to Hondo!!!!! You sure surprised me. Good luck next week.

Wimberley, you guys had a great season, be proud of all you have accomplished.

bandera7
12-09-2006, 08:29 AM
man, this gives me so much trash talking privelege in Bandera. I was the only one who thought Hondo could pull this off...everybody else told me I was crazy. Congratulations to Hondo, this was a huge win, good luck the rest of the way.

rundoe
12-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Say it loud...say it proud....and I am here to back Boosty up. THEY ARE FOR REAL...i am now a believer. I wasnt at 7pm Friday night....I was by 9pm. Enjoy it Boosty, you deserve this time!!!!

Yea I agree, Enjoy it Bootsy, you sure earned it! No trash talk from me.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
12-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Does your toe still hurt or is this victory a pain killer?

rundoe
12-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey I made the Practice Squad!!!!! It was those awesome weather forecast i made all week, lol.

rundoe
12-09-2006, 09:06 AM

I bet he forgot he had toes last night!!!!!! Was probably dancing!!!!!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

lol well i was wearing flip flops to the game and it was like 20 degrees in san antonio so ya lol my toes were frozen didnt feel them at all

TexanAlum_06
12-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Boosty it was good to meet you last night.... if yall play in the dome next week I will probably be there. and once again congrats... I know how it feels. Not many gave us a chance against WOS or Gainesville last year but we proved them wrong... It feel GOOD doesnt it!

wooden bear
12-09-2006, 02:33 PM
was i talking to you douche bag?

I guess you can get away with anything on this board.

RMAC
12-09-2006, 02:36 PM

That was so mean and at the same time totally made getting up at noon today worth it. Thanks for the laugh.:D :clap:

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Boosty it was good to meet you last night.... if yall play in the dome next week I will probably be there. and once again congrats... I know how it feels. Not many gave us a chance against WOS or Gainesville last year but we proved them wrong... It feel GOOD doesnt it!

ya nice to meet you too and it does feel good to finally prove everyone wrong kinda like we did at the beginning of the playoffs last year but ya it looks like we will be playing LH as of right now so that will be good and it should probably be in the dome again maybe san marcos but ya gonna be great ill be there

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
That was so mean and at the same time totally made getting up at noon today worth it. Thanks for the laugh.:D :clap:

lol not a problem thats what im good at lol

TexanAlum_06
12-09-2006, 04:44 PM
yeah I bet it will be in the dome... san marcos would work too. that would be better for me! thats a 15 minute drive!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
yeah I bet it will be in the dome... san marcos would work too. that would be better for me! thats a 15 minute drive!
If it's in San Marcos I will probably go too.

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2006, 09:10 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :p

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 09:11 PM
lol deb

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2006, 09:16 PM
lol deb
If I wanted to take the time (and I may decide to), I could find quite a few more of them. :D

LHPfactory
12-09-2006, 09:27 PM

Giddings got the 1.87 today

Boosty_Hondo
12-09-2006, 09:44 PM
what is the 1.87?

LHPfactory
12-09-2006, 09:47 PM
1.87 is the California penal code for murder. It was popularized by snoop dog back in the 90's with the song 187 on an under cover cop. its now street slang everywhere for murder.

scott Wilson
12-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Congratulations to Hondo High School football. A great win over a great team. I was looking at Wimberley`schedule this year and thinking man what a tough schedule to have . Giddings, Liberty Hill, and have Cuero in the playoffs. Congrats to Wimberley as well, they must have been worn out after a tough schedule like that. Good luck to Hondo the rest of the way.

SintonFan
12-12-2006, 03:31 PM
what is the 1.87?
I thought it was a reference to the rectum scale.:doh:

DaHop72
12-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I cant wait till Giddings gives yall a 187 Dang it, another prediction gone wrong.:D