PDA

View Full Version : if Midland Greenwood wins

Matthew328
12-09-2006, 12:36 AM
they will play Celina at Texas Stadium....good luck with all that!

bobcat1
12-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Awesome Matt and I enjoyed the meet and greet at the Miller lite sign. :thumbsup: What did you think of the Orange team tonight?

Matthew328
12-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Very impressed in the 2nd half....tremendous adjustments....I don't think anyone is beating them in Div 2 this year

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 12:48 AM
I was impressed with how the Bobcats closed out the first half.

bobcat1
12-09-2006, 12:51 AM
You know I think they made some in the first half as well. Anyway once Celina got slapped in the mouth and only had 10 on the field in that pooch kick, I think Celina woke up and came out with the half time adjustments and took complete control. Way to go Coaches and Cats!

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Well, clearly Brownsboro was out coached in the locker room.

Brownsboro just had nothing.

To be honest they had nothing in the first half in reality. Now that you can look back at it in hind sight. At least looking at Brownsboro offense.

Take away that duck of a pass on 3rd and forever, which was supposed to be a P for K, and the Celina defender decided to stand there and applause as the receiver took it for six.

And you are left with one decent pass which set up Brownboro's second score.

WildTexan
12-09-2006, 01:34 AM
That Ricco turned out to not be much more than flash...I think the thought by some here was AGAIN that this team got the ball to THIS all world back in a new manner than Madison did for McNeil or Canton did for their little guy.....

new guy, same result.....

it was a good game however....it is much more exciting to at least have a good competitive contest to the half.....we see that so rarely it is enlightening to experience it.....

wow....Texas Stadium or Denton as options for next week.....this has been such a short travel playoffs run for us for once.....

Prosser throws up on the field before the run thru the sign, then proceeds to tear up the Bears.....that kid is sure full of heart when he steps on the field......

kepdawg
12-09-2006, 01:51 AM
What if Vernon wins?

WildTexan
12-09-2006, 02:08 AM
If Vernon wins it is Denton or WichFalls.....

If Midland it is Tex Stadium.....