PDA

View Full Version : Celina is for Real!

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Celina can just adjust.

Not saying they will win it all, but they certainly have proven themselves in the 3A classification.

mrescape43
12-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Celina can just adjust.

Not saying they will win it all, but they certainly have proven themselves in the 3A classification.

Sure! Just because they are 14-0 you think they are a good team! J/K :D :D

Old Tiger
12-09-2006, 09:07 AM
Are they as real as Pinochio being a real boy?

rundoe
12-09-2006, 09:15 AM
They sure seemed real last night!!!!

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Are they as real as Pinochio being a real boy?

No, I would have to say real like Rockem-Sockem-Robots! :D

Old Tiger
12-09-2006, 09:53 AM
No, I would have to say real like Rockem-Sockem-Robots! :D Those things are cool!

Chris Hart
12-09-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm impressed with the Bobcats for sure. I know they've had an easy road in Reg II this year, but for a 2A move up still very impressive. The level of competition will definately change for them in the semis, but I do expect them to make the championship and give LH/Giddings/Hondo all they can handle. I wouldn't be shocked if Celina wins the whole shooting match, anything can happen at this point in the season...

Leopards,class of 75
12-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Good job again Celina! Good luck next week.

carter08
12-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Celina is for Real!

No Duh

Every team still playing after this weekend is for real

Dominicfrank
12-09-2006, 12:21 PM
This the first time I have heard that Celina had an easy time as far as their opp's. If that is the case then I really think the semi's will be fun to watch. Vernon is not a traditional team, we have a player in Whiteside that noonelse has. He is very similiar to the Atlanta stud beast of a few years ago, big and runs over people. Greenwood has three weapons but more traditional, remind me a lot of Sweetwater.

bobcat1
12-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Celina will be waiting for the winner of today's match up.

Rabbit'93
12-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
This the first time I have heard that Celina had an easy time as far as their opp's. If that is the case then I really think the semi's will be fun to watch. Vernon is not a traditional team, we have a player in Whiteside that noonelse has. He is very similiar to the Atlanta stud beast of a few years ago, big and runs over people. Greenwood has three weapons but more traditional, remind me a lot of Sweetwater. It doesn't matter who you throw in front of Celina they are a machine and do not have a weakness. Ask the fans on this board they'll tell you.

BobcatBenny
12-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
... front of Celina they are a machine and do not have a weakness. ...

LOL. OK I'll admit that Celina has a weakness!

Unfortunately it is the same weakness all the teams have. It is called mistakes.

Celina made two big ones last night, which cost them 14 points.

Fortunately for the Bobcats other teams seem to be weaker in this category, plus others. ;)