View Full Version : tick.. tick.. tick

audasmom7
12-18-2002, 11:23 PM
This is s very looooooong week........

WE ARE COMMITTED

HIT EM HARD

wildstangs
12-18-2002, 11:25 PM
I wish we were having to wait here in Sweetwater! GO RANGERS!!!!

callandraise
12-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Same in Ballinger but I will be there as will a lot of others from here.Also another game in same stadium that night,2A championship Cisco and RosebudLott.I've seen Greenwood play 3 Times this year and Cisco twice and have become a fan of both teams.WE had a good year winning against Vernon in bi-district and Kennedale in the area round. We never could put anything together against Greenwood but that is more of a tribute to them than a knock against us. Go Rangers

Bandera YaYa
12-20-2002, 12:37 AM
Hello from Bandera..yeah, alot of people are going to be at this game besides our fans....should be a great game and can't hardly wait until Saturday!! Safe trip all you guys coming to see the game...see you at State!!! YaYa!!Go Bulldogs....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

smustangs
12-20-2002, 10:34 AM
all of us on the team were mad when we got beat but it couldnt have been by a better program, yall have a very class act and great football team yall go win one for west texas and
GO RANGERS from s'water

vet93
12-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Audasmom...savor every tick of the clock...only a handful of teams get to experience what you are getting to experience this week...don't rush a thing. Good luck to the Rangers...Bring back a championship to West Texas!

pero chato
12-20-2002, 02:52 PM
Go Rangers! Ya'll are the pride of West Texas. Ya'll represent a lot of folks out here in the wild west. Well, there may not be a lot of folks, but certainly a LOT of territory! LOL. Might as well make it a perfect season and bring back that State trophy! Good Luck!