PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame

WTF-82
12-08-2006, 04:35 PM
This is for all of you and youre underated junk.

Notre Dame beat bowl bound Georgia Tech,Purdue,Penn St.,Navy
UCLA and Army team that took Texas A&M to the wire and lost 28-24.
They also played USC and Michigan. Were yall get this schedule is weak you are crazy. ND is very deserving of BCS game.

UCLA would win the Big 12 North and Air Force, not that bad Michigan st. did struggle after the ND loss /// Michigan ST. always struggles after loss to ND.

WTF-82
12-08-2006, 04:43 PM
ND weakest teams were North Carolina and Stanford to strong football programs with good players. These schools could have better records but both play in tough competition every week.

ND- did not play any Div 2 schools.

ND BCS bound again.

Dont hate because they are COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Phil C
12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
And don't forget that they have high academic and moral standards. A very good Christian school. No scandles at Notre Dame.

Phil C
12-08-2006, 04:46 PM
*** I admire the Catholic Church.

Blastoderm55
12-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

This looks hilarious coming from Phil! :D

stxfootballfan
12-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah but they will still get beat by LSU

Adidas410s
12-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
This looks hilarious coming from Phil! :D
my thoughts exactly...:clap: :clap: :clap:

carter08
12-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by ***-82

Don't you mean overrated

STANG RED
12-08-2006, 05:04 PM

LOL, I hear their may be an alter boy or two that would beg to differ. :p
:D Sorry, but it was out there, and I just had to beat someone else to the punch.

wooden bear
12-08-2006, 05:18 PM

They also played USC and Michigan. Were yall get this schedule is weak you are crazy. ND is very deserving of BCS game.

UCLA would win the Big 12 North and Air Force, not that bad Michigan st. did struggle after the ND loss /// Michigan ST. always struggles after loss to ND.

Yeah you will see how much the deserve to be in the bcs when LSU runs them out of the superdome.

Phil C
12-08-2006, 05:22 PM
wood did you know the superdome is in New Orleans, LA.

Adidas410s
12-08-2006, 05:34 PM
wood did you know the superdome is in New Orleans, LA.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
12-08-2006, 05:37 PM

UCLA would win the Big 12 North and Air Force, not that bad Michigan st. did struggle after the ND loss /// Michigan ST. always struggles after loss to ND. It's Purdue, Penn St., Navy, and Army. Come on dude. It would be different if it was Penn St. last year. ND is not that athletic and it gets exposed when they play teams like Michigan and USC. Teams who are loaded with athleticism.

NDFootball
12-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear
Yeah you will see how much the deserve to be in the bcs when LSU runs them out of the superdome.

Regardless of outcome ND still comes out with a $4.5 million paycheck. ND is much more BCS deserving than OU, Boise State, Louisville, or Wake Forest. ND is better than all of you give them credit for, don't be mad because your team didn't make it into the BCS or in your case wooden, they couldn't quite cut it to make it all the way to the NC. ND is still winning the series against SC just so you know, I thought I'd remind you.

NDFootball
12-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
It's Purdue, Penn St., Navy, and Army. Come on dude. It would be different if it was Penn St. last year. ND is not that athletic and it gets exposed when they play teams like Michigan and USC. Teams who are loaded with athleticism.

So you're saying ND shouldn't go but Boise St. should go as an at large bid because of their monstrous WAC schedule?

Old Tiger
12-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
Regardless of outcome ND still comes out with a $4.5 million paycheck. ND is much more BCS deserving than OU, Boise State, Louisville, or Wake Forest. ND is better than all of you give them credit for, don't be mad because your team didn't make it into the BCS or in your case wooden, they couldn't quite cut it to make it all the way to the NC. ND is still winning the series against SC just so you know, I thought I'd remind you. You lost all credibility with me with that statement. Oklahoma is a conference champion, Wake Forest is a conference champion, Boise State is undefeated, and Louisville is a conference champion also. About leading the series with SC; Notre Dame is what it is, history. What have they accomplished lately beat teams they are supposed to beat and get killed by teams with great athletes. Your money figures are incorrect btw ;)

wooden bear
12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Regardless of outcome ND still comes out with a $4.5 million paycheck. ND is much more BCS deserving than OU, Boise State, Louisville, or Wake Forest. ND is better than all of you give them credit for, don't be mad because your team didn't make it into the BCS or in your case wooden, they couldn't quite cut it to make it all the way to the NC. ND is still winning the series against SC just so you know, I thought I'd remind you.

Hey uh, i dont really know how to say this without breaking your heart but um.... here it goes. ND HASNT WON A BOWL GAME IN TEN YEARS. Just thought i would remind you.

stxfootballfan
12-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Notre Dames last bowl game victory was on January 1, 1994 at the Cotton Bowl

JakefootballGOD
12-08-2006, 09:14 PM
LSU, is one of the hottest teams in the land right, and possibly the most talented team too...there recievers are awesome...better watch out, remember what happened last year when the tiges destroyed a one loose hurricane team.

it might get nasty, LSU d-line is good, watch out brady

Old Tiger
12-08-2006, 09:21 PM
So you're saying ND shouldn't go but Boise St. should go as an at large bid because of their monstrous WAC schedule? Yes. Boise St. would beat the hell out of ND :)

Titans
12-08-2006, 09:26 PM
All teams schedule their opponents years in advance. Notre Dame is no exception. Who would have thought Stanford, Georgia Tech and Purdue were going to be down?

Michigan and USC will always be on their schedule, as will Stanford. Whether they are good or bad, that's a given.

A couple of years ago, ND scheduled Tennessee after they had just played in the SEC title game. The following year they were to play, Tennessee had one of its worst years ever and contemplating firing Fulmer.

Look the Big 12 this year. Who would have thought it was going to suck as bad as it did? UT is a joke. OU got screwed. Nebraska is not there yet. Tech fell off a bit with their young QB. ATM lost 3 games at home.

ND deserves to be in a BCS game as much as anyone. They will probably lose because they don't have the speed or offensive line to match LSU. That being said, they will still take home 12 million for appearing.

JakefootballGOD
12-08-2006, 09:56 PM
watch what OU does to them!!

Old Tiger
12-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by JakefootballGOD
watch what OU does to them!! OU would beat the piss out of ND too.

mrescape43
The one good thing I can say good about ND is that Weiss is a class act. It was really nice what he did for the little boy who had terminal cancer. I have great respect for the man after this incident.

Old Tiger
Originally posted by mrescape43
The one good thing I can say good about ND is that Weiss is a class act. It was really nice what he did for the little boy who had terminal cancer. I have great respect for the man after this incident. Weiss is a great coach!

NDFootball
12-09-2006, 02:32 AM
You lost all credibility with me with that statement. Oklahoma is a conference champion, Wake Forest is a conference champion, Boise State is undefeated, and Louisville is a conference champion also. About leading the series with SC; Notre Dame is what it is, history. What have they accomplished lately beat teams they are supposed to beat and get killed by teams with great athletes. Your money figures are incorrect btw ;)

Nope my money figures are quite correct actually. They took home $12 million last year but it was a one year deal in the clause, it dropped to $4.5 million this year. :) And no OU would not beat the piss out of ND...they can't even beat a 3 loss should be about a 5 loss Texas ;) Last time I checked wooden USC had the same record as ND....it's pretty easy for people to talk crap when they just now jumped on the USC bandwagon a couple of years ago when USC actually became good...oops sorry to break your heart.

Old Tiger
12-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Nope my money figures are quite correct actually. They took home $12 million last year but it was a one year deal in the clause, it dropped to $4.5 million this year. :) And no OU would not beat the piss out of ND...they can't even beat a 3 loss should be about a 5 loss Texas ;) Last time I checked wooden USC had the same record as ND....it's pretty easy for people to talk crap when they just now jumped on the USC bandwagon a couple of years ago when USC actually became good...oops sorry to break your heart. I'm not a USC fan :rolleyes:

Emerson1
12-09-2006, 09:21 AM
ESPN finally had a decent "Who's #1" list a few months ago. Even with their love affair of ND they still have Notre Dame Football at #7 for 'Most Overrated'.

wedo
12-09-2006, 09:28 AM

ND is overrated, sorry to tell you that!! ND hasn't beaten anyone worth beating! GT has Calvin Johnson but they are a 4 loss team! Then that leaves you with Purdue, Penn St. Navy and UCLA WOW. I do remember ND getting lucky at the end of the UCLA game and barely winning. ND defense sucks! Free safety Zimokowski (sp) has to be the most overrated free safety in college football, he can't cover anyone and it will surprise me if he gets drafted, Im glad he has another profession he can fall back on!

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey uh, i dont really know how to say this without breaking your heart but um.... here it goes. ND HASNT WON A BOWL GAME IN TEN YEARS. Just thought i would remind you.

well many times ND gets matched up with the best teams in the country in bowl games lets look at last year they played OHIO ST.
yeah the same team that drove UT, but made some stupid mistakes late and UT won.
If Troy Smith would of been ready in this game there is no way Texas would have won this game but you see ND played them when Troy Smith was totally in to it. Lucky Draw for Horns.
But that is what it takes to win it all sometimes.
I never have said that ND is the best team in the country but they do deserve a BCS game. Because they earned dont be made because Texas lost to a weak A&M and Kansas ST. team this is not ND's fault.

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan
Notre Dames last bowl game victory was on January 1, 1994 at the Cotton Bowl

I was there at that game bam you brought back some memories.

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 04:45 PM
It's Purdue, Penn St., Navy, and Army. Come on dude. It would be different if it was Penn St. last year. ND is not that athletic and it gets exposed when they play teams like Michigan and USC. Teams who are loaded with athleticism.

Could you expalain what you are talking about It is
Purdue,Penn St.,Navy,UCLA,Georgia Tech, Army,Carolina,Stanford
Air Force,Michigan St. USC,Michigan.

You think Texas or Ou could survive this schedule I dont. Well OU would do good but texas LOL !!!!! Please!!!!! Hek Michigan St, would still slam Kansas St LOL !!!!

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
ESPN finally had a decent "Who's #1" list a few months ago. Even with their love affair of ND they still have Notre Dame Football at #7 for 'Most Overrated'.

Most of these fools wish they could get in at ND.

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by wedo
ND is overrated, sorry to tell you that!! ND hasn't beaten anyone worth beating! GT has Calvin Johnson but they are a 4 loss team! Then that leaves you with Purdue, Penn St. Navy and UCLA WOW. I do remember ND getting lucky at the end of the UCLA game and barely winning. ND defense sucks! Free safety Zimokowski (sp) has to be the most overrated free safety in college football, he can't cover anyone and it will surprise me if he gets drafted, Im glad he has another profession he can fall back on!

Fool sorry to tell 3 of the teams named above would play OU for the Big 12 if they were in the confrence Georgia Tech,Penn St.
UCLA, hek even Purdue would win the Big 12 north I say this assuming you are a big 12 fan. If not just giving you a gauge.

NDFootball
12-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm not a USC fan :rolleyes:

That's why I put wooden :rolleyes:

wooden bear
12-09-2006, 08:04 PM
well many times ND gets matched up with the best teams in the country in bowl games lets look at last year they played OHIO ST.
yeah the same team that drove UT, but made some stupid mistakes late and UT won.
If Troy Smith would of been ready in this game there is no way Texas would have won this game but you see ND played them when Troy Smith was totally in to it. Lucky Draw for Horns.
But that is what it takes to win it all sometimes.
I never have said that ND is the best team in the country but they do deserve a BCS game. Because they earned dont be made because Texas lost to a weak A&M and Kansas ST. team this is not ND's fault.

You just named one freakin team in ten years. What about all the other loses. Surley the great ND Irish can win once out of every ten years. ND sucks./

NDFootball
12-09-2006, 08:12 PM
You just named one freakin team in ten years. What about all the other loses. Surley the great ND Irish can win once out of every ten years. ND sucks./

Yes that's why they made it into the Sugar Bowl...:rolleyes:

wooden bear
12-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes that's why they made it into the Sugar Bowl...:rolleyes:

They made it to the Sugar Bowl because they have the biggest fan base in the Country. Money is why they made it into the bcs.

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 10:17 PM

LSU,FLORDIA ST,OHIO STATE want more let me know.

WTF-82
12-09-2006, 10:19 PM
They made it to the Sugar Bowl because they have the biggest fan base in the Country. Money is why they made it into the bcs.

You are right they are College Football but also they beat enough good and great bowl teams this year to be top 12
of BCS standings.