PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Mustangs coming through Sinton Today!

Phil C
12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
They are scheduled to leave Ingleside at 11:30 A.M. and should get to Sinton at noon. That is about when they should be passing by the courthouse. Forget rivalries and district. They are our representatives of South Texas this year so those that can please be at the Sinton Courthouse at noon to cheer them on to win State. Go Mustangs! Brings signs if possible but at least come and wave as they pass by.

Ingleside Fan
12-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
They are scheduled to leave Ingleside at 11:30 A.M. and should get to Sinton at noon. That is about when they should be passing by the courthouse. Forget rivalries and district. They are our representatives of South Texas this year so those that can please be at the Sinton Courthouse at noon to cheer them on to win State. Go Mustangs! Brings signs if possible but at least come and wave as they pass by.

Phil C your a real Class Act!! :clap: Thank you for the support! The Boys in Blue and White will do South Texas proud!

Go Mustangs!

Get your game face on!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

99IHSMustang
12-08-2006, 10:51 AM

That is some wishfull thinking Phil, but I think you would probably be the only one outside the court house holding a "Go Mustangs!" sign... lol :D

Your a good person Phil.

Phil C
12-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
That is some wishfull thinking Phil, but I think you would probably be the only one outside the court house holding a "Go Mustangs!" sign... lol :D

Your a good person Phil.

You may be right though 99. I remember that once when the Lady Mustangs were in the playoffs a few years ago and they passed by at 5:30 P.M. to play Cotula and I was the only one in front of the courthouse holding up my Go Mustangs sing. It is just I told Mr. McGee (spelling) at one the games "We fight it out in district but when everything is settled and one team is left we are all on the same side." He is a good man indeed and he can sure sing those National Anthems and announce those basketball games in Ingleside.

Phil C
12-08-2006, 10:58 AM
I will be there when they pass by unless they get delayed and I have to leave by about 12:20 P.M.

Adidas410s
12-08-2006, 11:15 AM
I will be there when they pass by unless they get delayed and I have to leave by about 12:20 P.M.

RALLY THE TROOPS PHIL!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh...and RITA!!! You better be there too!!! We want pictures! :mad::mad::mad:

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Oh...and RITA!!! You better be there too!!! We want pictures! :mad::mad::mad: HAHA - I'm showing my support by being at their game!! I have errands to run during my lunch hour!!

Phil C
12-08-2006, 11:30 AM

Oh...and RITA!!! You better be there too!!! We want pictures! :mad::mad::mad:

YES! PICTURES ARE A MUST!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

G-P King
12-08-2006, 12:32 PM
G O M U S T A N G S ! I was at the pep rally last night! A good friend of mine 's son is the outside LB and he has hardley slept this week! These boys are ready! Hope they can beat the robinson rockets! I have to work till 6p.m. or I will be attending 93.5 f.m.

Sinton94
12-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Best of Luck Mustangs and make Region 4 proud!:thumbsup:

G-P King
12-08-2006, 12:38 PM
So how many were supporting the mighty MUSTANGS in sinton today?

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by G-P King
So how many were supporting the mighty MUSTANGS in sinton today? What do you mean??

Sinton94
12-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What do you mean??

I think he means standing out in front of the court house.:thinking:

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I think he means standing out in front of the court house.:thinking: Oh as far as I know it'll only be Phil. I'm showing my support by wearing blue & black ( :hairpunk: ;) ) to the game tonight. :D

SintonFan
12-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Let's go Mustangs!!!
Beat those Rockets!!!
One win and your IN!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

G-P King
12-08-2006, 12:50 PM
The rain has turned to snow in SanAntonio and Beeville is freezing and the roads are getting bad be carefull traveling! ! ! !

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by G-P King
The rain has turned to snow in SanAntonio and Beeville is freezing and the roads are getting bad be carefull traveling! ! ! ! :eek: :eek: WHAT???? Really??? Well hell!!!

Blastoderm55
12-08-2006, 12:58 PM
We had a lot of sleet this morning, but things have calmed down. I imagine 181 to Karnes City isn't too bad, but I'm sure 123 to Seguin/New Braunfels is pretty slick right now.

99IHSMustang
12-08-2006, 01:22 PM
P4S (Rita) just called me and said that she saw Phil standing outside the court house waiting to cheer on the Mustangs as they pass by.... lol

Phil your awesome. We need more people in this world like you.

Phil C
12-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Well I am back and yes I was there with my sign as the buses went by. I was the only one but I guess maybe it was too sudden notice this morning.
Hope the Mustangs can win. I know this has been a great week for Ingleside especially because we enjoyed this a few years ago in Sinton. I really hope the Mustangs can win because as great as this week has been if they get to the state championship game you are going to realize that what it will be like next week and what I am saying is true is "As great as it is this week you ain't seen nothing yet!"
I hope Ingleside gets to see what I mean next week. Go Mustangs! Beat Robinson!

Phil C
12-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
P4S (Rita) just called me and said that she saw Phil standing outside the court house waiting to cheer on the Mustangs as they pass by.... lol

Phil your awesome. We need more people in this world like you.

Yes I think that was her honking when she drove by me. :)

IHStangFan
12-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Yes I think that was her honking when she drove by me. :) dont feel bad Phil, if it'd of been ME, she'd of jumped the curb and tried to mow me down in the courthouse lawn. ;)

Phil C
12-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
dont feel bad Phil, if it'd of been ME, she'd of jumped the curb and tried to mow me down in the courthouse lawn. ;)

:D

Adidas410s
12-08-2006, 05:20 PM
YES! PICTURES ARE A MUST!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

YAY OR NAY PHIL!!! :mad:

Phil C
12-08-2006, 05:21 PM
YAY OR NAY PHIL!!! :mad:

YAY!!!

:mad:

Phil C
12-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Wait!! Rita didn't take any pictures! And I was the only one with the Go Mustangs sign as they drove by.

:( :mad:

gobbler grad
12-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Wait!! Rita didn't take any pictures! And I was the only one with the Go Mustangs sign as they drove by.

:( :mad:

what was she thinking...oh wait, she wasn't thinking...oh well, maybe next time...:)

AP Panther Fan
12-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Go Mustangs!!!!!!