PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell expect improvement?

Aim_High
06-30-2003, 08:10 PM
What's the word on Caldwell this year? Texas Football speaks well of them due to experience and speed.

CHS_CG
06-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Yes I am hopin that we are better this year.... I know my Caldwell boys are workin hard and they are ready for this year!

Dulce04
07-01-2003, 12:39 AM
It's going to be hard to tell this year for Caldwell. They started off very strong in pre-season last year but did not do too well in district. They lost some great players as well.

Aim_High
07-01-2003, 06:21 PM
From what I hear, nearly the entire offense returns with the exception of a good player and a couple of average guys who graduated. Somebody moved in in the spring and the sub-varsity teams were very strong I'm told. Didn't the freshman team last year beat all but one team? Two of the those wins were over JV teams I think. Dont remember all details. I think Marlin is the outrigh fave but Cameron and Caldwell look even on paper (but game is in Cameron). Lorena should not be counted out either.

Dulce04
07-01-2003, 10:34 PM
The freshmen team is awesome. The only game they lost to was to a jv team that they played because that school didn't have a freshmen team and I think it might have even been by 1 point.

CHS_CG
07-01-2003, 10:54 PM
Yeah, we have ALOT of strong players on the teams its just a matter of stayin focus and not gettin caught up in it. I think we can do it this year!It should be great!

fb_gurl
07-01-2003, 11:35 PM
I think that Caldwell is gonna have a good football season this year, and with a little bit of faith and ALL the talent thats there I hope to be traveling behind them to the playoffs!!!

CHS_CG
07-01-2003, 11:51 PM
I agree with fb_gurl, as long was we dont have any LOSERS hatin on us like last season we will be good! Go Swarm