PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood/Vernon - 3 meet and greets

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Okay...first one is set up at Mrs. Allens at 11:30. We have 20 or so people on the list, but if you just decide at the last minute to show up...we will be more than glad to have you.

The second one will be at the scoreboard at halftime. Would love to meet some Vernon posters there if you can't make it for lunch.

STANG RED has graciously offered his home to all of us who are staying for the second game. We should have plenty to eat and it will be nice to relax before the next kick off. (Thanks a bunch SR!!)

I will have the state bound playoff shirt at all 3 for those of you who haven't signed it.

GetRDoneStangs
12-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Can't wait!

Just got in from New Mexico.....goin to Austin in a few hours to get show Rabbitts for StangGirl...

I will go to Ms Allens and get the table reserved and see y'all Saturday!

Everyone please note! PLease be there as EARLY as possible...due to the way people are normally seated and it is a rather small place....Thanks!

injuredinmelee
12-08-2006, 01:50 AM
my hunting trip to Mexico has been pushed back from Sunday morning to mnday morning departure so I will for sure be there saturday. I didnt want to go back and look for the big M&G post but I will bring some sodas if that spot is still open?

injuredinmelee
12-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Can't wait!

Just got in from New Mexico.....goin to Austin in a few hours to get show Rabbitts for StangGirl...

there used to be some good breeders in the Wichita Falls area.

GetRDoneStangs
12-08-2006, 02:16 AM
I think that who provides most of our show rabbitts...It is a way to drive but she has done well with the rabbitts from this breeder...The lowest she has placed was a 4rth and a she got Reserve Champion and 3rd a couple of years ago...

and my wife says.......

We have to go to Austin to get her Rabbitts?.....We need to leave..EARLY..????//....Shopping.....etc....I am sure......I hope I survive to see the Bowl this weekend!

STANG RED
12-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
my hunting trip to Mexico has been pushed back from Sunday morning to mnday morning departure so I will for sure be there saturday. I didnt want to go back and look for the big M&G post but I will bring some sodas if that spot is still open?

That would be great Injured, I think that was the last item on the list not yet taken. Thanks, and we'll see ya Saturday.

Ranger Mom
12-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
That would be great Injured, I think that was the last item on the list not yet taken. Thanks, and we'll see ya Saturday.

You are right, that was the only "spot" not taken...Thanks injured!!

Here is the list....once again!!:D

Updated Mrs Allens headcount

Ranger Mom
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
Gwood and family (wife and daughter?)
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
Technoredneck +2
Dahop72
Stownhorse

Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Meat - Stang Red, sirloin patties & ballpark franks
Tea - Stang Red, I'll make a couple gallons
Buns - RangerMom
Deserts/Brownies - stangGirl2007
Chips n Dips - Technoredneck
Pickles, Mustard, Mayo - Technoredneck
Onion, Lettuce, Toms - Sweetxpeach
Soft Drinks - Injured
1 case bottled water -DaHop
Chili for hot dogs - Tiger Baseball ("chili boy")
2 bags of Ice - Dr. Dre

STANG RED
12-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Any of you Greenwood or Vernon fans that are not planning on staying for the second game, are more than welcome to at least stop by, grab a burger or hot dog and visit a while, before heading out. There will be plenty, and anything left over, I will just have to throw out anyway, cause I'll be headed back to Austin on Sunday, and wont be back to Sweetwater till Christmas probably.
I'm looking forward to a great time by all!:D

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2006, 03:05 PM
saw this slipping to page 3 and plus I need a hook up I thought I was going to have a car to make it from Allens to the game but something has come up with my car if someone can hook me up with a ride from Allens to the game will ya let me know

stangGirl2007
12-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

We have to go to Austin to get her Rabbitts?.....We need to leave..EARLY..????//....Shopping.....etc....I am sure......I hope I survive to see the Bowl this weekend!

Shopping :mad: :mad: & I'm stuck HERE!!
I thought I was going too!:(

STANG RED
12-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
saw this slipping to page 3 and plus I need a hook up I thought I was going to have a car to make it from Allens to the game but something has come up with my car if someone can hook me up with a ride from Allens to the game will ya let me know

Dont sweat it Dre. We'll get ya there.

GWOOD
12-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Who has an address for Ms Allens? I have never been there before.

stangGirl2007
12-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

Ok I looked this up just for you!!

Allen's Family Style, 1301 E. Broadway:)

STANG RED
12-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Take the first business exit into Sweetwater off of I-20. This will put you on Broadway St. I think you will go through 6 lights. After the 6th light, you should be able to see the Sonic about 3 blocks on down Broadway, on the left side. Allens is the first building after you pass Sonic. If it's busy, parking will be a problem.

stangGirl2007
12-08-2006, 04:44 PM
If it's busy, parking will be a problem.

Yeah that's for sure! The parking lot is usually very packed and it's pretty small.

stangGirl2007
12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
:)

STANG RED
12-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Yeah that's for sure! The parking lot is usually very packed and it's pretty small.

Hey little one, I want you setting on my right side at Allen's, cause I know you wont take up much space, and I need me some elbow room when I eat at Allen's. :D

Ranger Mom
12-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Hey little one, I want you setting on my right side at Allen's, cause I know you wont take up much space, and I need me some elbow room when I eat at Allen's. :D

Are you out of your ever lovin mind??? She may be small, but she can pack away the food. I would be afraid she might bite my hand as I tried to reach for anything!!:D

Hehe...sorry Megs...you know I love ya!!:kiss:

stangGirl2007
12-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are you out of your ever lovin mind??? She may be small, but she can pack away the food. I would be afraid she might bite my hand as I tried to reach for anything!!:D

Hehe...sorry Megs...you know I love ya!!:kiss:

HEHE thanks .. you must know me pretty well!!

Yeah I'll probally take out a finger or two if someone tries to take the last of the mashed potatoes or even the last on the dinner rolls. :p

GetRDoneStangs
12-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah I'll probally take out a finger or two if someone tries to take the last of the mashed potatoes or even the last on the dinner rolls.

You must put the fork down young lady........and grab your spoon .......for the Cobbler......!:D :D

Matthew328
12-09-2006, 01:01 AM
I hate that I am missing this week...my waitress buddy in Sweetwater sure wants me to come out there....LOL

We did have a mini meet and greet at Texas Stadium we got a pic and I signed the "scrub" shirt

BUT it isn't the scrub shirt if I signed it..

the pic includes

me, kaorder1999, Adidas410, Gsquared, bobcat1 and kepdawg

pirate4state
12-09-2006, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I hate that I am missing this week...my waitress buddy in Sweetwater sure wants me to come out there....LOL

We did have a mini meet and greet at Texas Stadium we got a pic and I signed the "scrub" shirt

the pic includes

:clap: YAY!! I hope G2 remembered to take the shirt from Adidas!! :eek: :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328

the pic includes

Cool! You need to post the pic or send it to one of us chicks if you need help. ;)

GetRDoneStangs
12-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Meat - Stang Red, sirloin patties & ballpark franks
Tea - Stang Red, I'll make a couple gallons
Buns - RangerMom
Deserts/Brownies - stangGirl2007
Chips n Dips - Technoredneck
Pickles, Mustard, Mayo - Technoredneck
Onion, Lettuce, Toms - Sweetxpeach
Soft Drinks - Injured
1 case bottled water -DaHop
Chili for hot dogs - Tiger Baseball ("chili boy")
2 bags of Ice - Dr. Dre

Stang..

I took out a couple links of deer sausage and will drop it by....it's from our family recipe...http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-016.gif..http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-016.gif:thinking: :clap: :clap:

GWOOD
12-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Take the first business exit into Sweetwater off of I-20. This will put you on Broadway St. I think you will go through 6 lights. After the 6th light, you should be able to see the Sonic about 3 blocks on down Broadway, on the left side. Allens is the first building after you pass Sonic. If it's busy, parking will be a problem.

Originally posted by stangGirl2007

Ok I looked this up just for you!!

Allen's Family Style, 1301 E. Broadway

I've got it. Thanks a bunch. About to leave. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Matthew328
12-09-2006, 12:36 PM
G2 does have the shirt.....Adidas took the pic with his camera...I am sure he'll post it...he's at Texas Stadium this afternoon...