PDA

View Full Version : I need help

coach
12-07-2006, 03:02 PM
what should i get my girlfriend for christmas...i need help bad

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Well that sure narrows it down...anything in particular she might like and/or you might want us to know about her?

One cool site to check out is www.gifts.com. You can do a "personality profile" of the person you're buying for and it gives you a lot of recommendations from there.

Blastoderm55
12-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Can't go wrong with schwag from Bath and Body works or Victoria Secret, though I'm still intimidated about going into the latter. :p

coach
12-07-2006, 03:07 PM
well she is 17 years old and it will be a year on christmas eve and she likes anything a normal girl likes

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2006, 03:07 PM
how long has she been ur g/f?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Can't go wrong with schwag from Bath and Body works or Victoria Secret, though I'm still intimidated about going into the latter. :p

I went into Victoria's Secret and bought my ex perfume for her birthday. It's actually not bad, and she loved the gift...

coach
12-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
how long has she been ur g/f?

it will be a year on christmas eve

Blastoderm55
12-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I went into Victoria's Secret and bought my ex perfume for her birthday. It's actually not bad, and she loved the gift...

Yeah, but try going into the other side and picking out lingerie. I felt like a damn pervert and alll I was looking for was a robe. :p

STANG RED
12-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Go for the soap-on-a-rope from Avon. :nerd:

She may not be your girlfriend for much longer, but she'll sure smell good for the next guy. :devil:

mistanice
12-07-2006, 03:20 PM
save yourself all the trouble and get her a gift card to her favorite store.

Blastoderm55
12-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
save yourself all the trouble and get her a gift card to her favorite store.

That'd be great if they had only been together for like a month, but it definitely needs to be something more personal and thoughtful for a couple celebrating a year together.

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Go for the soap-on-a-rope from Avon. :nerd:

She may not be your girlfriend for much longer, but she'll sure smell good for the next guy. :devil:

Just what the boy needs
Advice from a feller working on wife # 3

Now just listen here to Ole Bubba Joe and pick one of the following items from Bubba Joe's sure fire garunteed to make her want to snuggle all night long -Christmas list

1. Box of (#7 load )12guare Shotgun shells- be sure and get the premiun Winchesters

2. VHS copy of Dale Earnharts greatest wins

3. One of them fancy smanch Black and Decker blenders - great for making Margaritas

4. New WW WildGame call- go ahead and spend the extra money to get the CD not the tape cassette

5. Wool Socks - so here feet stay warm in the deer blind

6. If you really want to make her smile pick out a new White-Tail scope for her rifle 7x does real good fer a little gal.(Take her to Wal-Mart and let her pick her own)

7. a tried and true one is a bottle of Old Duck - go ahead and chill it in the fridge not the cooler.

8. Anything by LadyCraftsman at Sears

9. and last but not least just follow her around the HomeDepot or Acadamey and see what she is spending most of her time lookin at and get her that item

coach
12-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Just what the boy needs
Advice from a feller working on wife # 3

Now just listen here to Ole Bubba Joe and pick one of the following items from Bubba Joe's sure fire garunteed to make her want to snuggle all night long -Christmas list

1. Box of (#7 load )12guare Shotgun shells- be sure and get the premiun Winchesters

2. VHS copy of Dale Earnharts greatest wins

3. One of them fancy smanch Black and Decker blenders - great for making Margaritas

4. New WW WildGame call- go ahead and spend the extra money to get the CD not the tape cassette

5. Wool Socks - so here feet stay warm in the deer blind

6. If you really want to make her smile pick out a new White-Tail scope for her rifle 7x does real good fer a little gal.(Take her to Wal-Mart and let her pick her own)

7. a tried and true one is a bottle of Old Duck - go ahead and chill it in the fridge not the cooler.

8. Anything by LadyCraftsman at Sears

9. and last but not least just follow her around the HomeDepot or Acadamey and see what she is spending most of her time lookin at and get her that item

i appreciate you trying to help me out but thats not goin to work lol

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by coach

REALLY??

I guess that kinda stuff just appeals to us West Texas girls!:D

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by coach

Well if you wanna be a sissyboy go ahead and get her that enguagement ring she wants

Diamonds - (Take her breath away)

what that really means is-
Diamonds = That'll shut her up

coach
12-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
REALLY??

I guess that kinda stuff just appeals to us West Texas girls!:D

yeah sorry we live in east texas

mistanice
12-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Every Kiss begins with Kay....

coach
12-07-2006, 03:39 PM
good one lol

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Well if you wanna be a sissyboy go ahead and get her that enguagement ring she wants

Diamonds - (Take her breath away)

what that really means is-
Diamonds = That'll shut her up

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Every Kiss begins with Kay....

who the devil is Kay
and why is she kissin everyone??
sounds kinda like a tramp if you ask me

going around kissin everyone