PDA

View Full Version : Any Downlowers Good at English

eagles_victory
12-07-2006, 11:51 AM
I have a paper due tommorow and its a huge paper for me it could mean the difference between an A and B. I was wondering if anyone whos good at English could look over it for me and answer a few of my questions about it.

Im not that good at English im lucky to have a chance at an "A"

WildTexan
12-07-2006, 12:15 PM
"who's" good at English.....

ain't it cheatin to git us gud at Inglish folks to check over yer paper fer you turn it in?

PurpleFreddy
12-07-2006, 12:18 PM
I teach English I and Pre-AP English I here in the Metroplex. Send it on.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I have a paper due tommorow and its a huge paper for me it could mean the difference between an A and B. I was wondering if anyone whos good at English could look over it for me and answer a few of my questions about it.

I'll help you out bro, just send it to me and I will go over it and fix whatever I see is grammatically incorrect.

mwynn05
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan
"who's" good at English.....

ain't it cheatin to git us gud at Inglish folks to check over yer paper fer you turn it in? No its not, I go to UNT and I know we have a writing lab you can send your paper to that will help you with your grammar etc point out any mistakes. So if universities have programs like this and encourage i dont think its considered cheating.

BTEXDAD
12-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

Hablo solamente espanol, senor eagles_victory, pero mi casa es su casa y yo tengo mucho cerveza en mi casa.

mistanice
12-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Hablo solamente espanol, senor eagles_victory, pero mi casa es su casa y yo tengo mucho cerveza en mi casa.

you're missing a few accents. :hand:

BTEXDAD
12-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
you're missing a few accents. :hand:
I don't know why spanish language has those accent marks in it, if that's what you're referring to.
I haven't studied spanish since high school some 25+ yrs ago. Made better grades in that than english.
When in Mex there's only a few phrases you need. Uno mas cerveza, por favor. Quantos dinero? De donde es el bano'?