Ingleside vs 31
Robinson 20

Region IV
Wimberley vs 28
Hondo 21

Wildcard
Liberty Hill vs 20
Giddings 23

"txkmom plus some other girls" picks for Championship show down. :D CHICKS RULE!!!!!!!!! :D

Region I:
Greenwood 27
Vernon 20

Region II:
TLE 28
Canyon 24

Region III:
Robinson 33
Ingleside 21

Region IV:
Wimberley 48
Hondo 28

Wild Card:
Liberty Hill 38
Giddings 34

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Adidas...for real...what exactly do you have against girls??

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Adidas...for real...what exactly do you have against girls??
fyi...that line at the top was written by Bull...I just copy and pasted what he sent me. ;)

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Adidas...for real...what exactly do you have against girls?? LMAO!!

Many of you will think this is "soft" of us CHICKS, but we were NOT going to pick against Greenwood, TLE or LH.

Believe it or not we are all just happy to have made the CHAMPIONSHIP round, if our team WINS - FANTASTIC b/c that will also mean that the PANTHERS, LEPS & RANGERS are all still in the "fight". :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 10:09 AM
oh..okay!!

I was just wondering why their Team name was SO big and ours was so little!!:(

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO!!

Many of you will think this is "soft" of us CHICKS, but we were NOT going to pick against Greenwood, TLE or LH.

Believe it or not we are all just happy to have made the CHAMPIONSHIP round, if our team WINS - FANTASTIC b/c that will also mean that the PANTHERS, LEPS & RANGERS are all still in the "fight". :clap:

True...it's been fun!! If we win..that's great....if not, I have had a blast anyway.

Trying to keep one step ahead of adidas has been entertaining to say the least!!:D

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
oh..okay!!

:evillol: :evillol:

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Believe it or not we are all just happy to have made the CHAMPIONSHIP round

:doh: :doh: :doh:

I WANTED YOU TO WIN!:mad: ;)

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

We haven't lost yet!!:p

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Well of course WE want to win!!! I'm just saying if we don't and it's because we didn't pick against Greenwood, TLE & LH then that's okay. ;)

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2006, 10:15 AM
We haven't lost yet!!:p

True....I will cross my fingers and YaYa needs to start dancing though! :D

Bullaholic
12-07-2006, 10:37 AM
All men on this board need to rally to the support of the All-Seeing Guys team for the sake of male pride......Do you want the rest of the world to know that your your board has an all-female Pick 'Em game champion? Too horrible to even think about... :D

Best of Luck to both teams.....the girls really have done their homework and are a worthy opponent.

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
All men on this board need to rally to the support of the All-Seeing Guys team for the sake of male pride......Do you want the rest of the world to know that your your board has an all-female Pick 'Em game champion? Too horrible to even think about... :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Best of Luck to both teams.....the girls really have done their homework and are a deserving opponent.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS OVERRATED!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:clap: :clap: :clap:

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS OVERRATED!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

You are SO silly...you KNOW you gave us a HUGE compliment when I talked to you on the phone!!:p :p

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 11:03 AM

Best of Luck to both teams.....the girls really have done their homework and are a worthy opponent.

ROFL!! "too horrible to even think about...." ROFL!! :clap: :clap:

What's scary is that there were a few weeks where we could have achieved maximum points if only we had listened to one of the other girls!! :eek: :doh: :eek: Several times LHPM was right on the money, boy did she let me have it!! :D txkmom was right a couple of times, heck even "Ms. I'll just go with whatever you decide" was right about Wylie beating Decatur. Should we win I may share other "funnies" about our team. :nerd:

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2006, 11:04 AM
oh..okay!!

*sits on hands and keeps mouth shut* :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
*sits on hands and keeps mouth shut* :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

pirate4state
12-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Tied at 1 pt?? :thinking:

Chicks get Region III & All Seeing get Region IV

Is that right Adidas??

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Wild Card:
Liberty Hill 34
Giddings 38
I'm pretty sure that's NOT the score we turned in!!!!!!!

rundoe
12-09-2006, 10:34 AM
*sits on hands and keeps mouth shut*

Never happen, never!!!:devil:

pirate4state
12-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Region I:
Greenwood 20
Vernon 27

Region II:
TLE 24
Canyon 28

:twitch: :twitch: WE DID NOT PICK AGAINST GREENWOOD, TLE OR LIBERTY HILL!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bullaholic
12-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Girls-1, Boys-1. Today will tell the tale. Congrats to Celina, Robinson, and especially Hondo, for a huge upset win over Wimberley. Best of Luck to all teams.

For next season's Pick 'Em Challenge, I am going to suggest that when neither team picks the correct winner, that it is a "push" with neither team receiving any points. That would be more accurate.

pirate4state
12-09-2006, 11:47 PM
It came down to the Region II game tonight and the Leps won, but the ALL SEEING MEN were closer in point spread!!! :(

CONGRATS TO THE MEN!!!

WE WERE RIGHT THERE WITH YA!!!! :D

CHICKS STILL RULE OVER THOSE other MALE TEAMS!!! :p

CONGRATS TO THE PANTHERS & LEPS!!!

GREAT SEASON FOR THE RANGERS!!!

Bullaholic
12-10-2006, 05:22 AM
There are a lot of "Thank Yous" that I would like to make on behalf of myself and Team All-Seeing Guys:

Thanks to my fellow Pick 'Em Game team members---they were the "horses" who pulled the "wagon" to victory:

bjrod09- Best of Luck to the Hondo Owls.
Fury900- Best of Luck to the Vernon Lions
football4life- Congrats to the Canyon Eagles for another great season.
Big Papa
garageoffice

Thanks to the Chicks Rule, Guys Drool Team. You ladies were easily the most spirited of all the teams, and we salute your football knowledge and competitive spirit. Thanks for being such good sports and taking all of my "ribbing" during the course of the game. All of you are "classy" ladies.

Thanks to all the members all of the Pick 'Em teams for your paticipation. It was great fun playing with all of you, and I especially enjoyed all of your comments during the season. I hope you all enjoyed playing each week as much as I did. I think the goal of getting a lot of board members to know each other better was achieved.

Thanks to Adidas and Big Daddy Russ for long hours and no pay in adminstering the game. Both of you guys did an outstanding job of trying to interpret the rules fairly during of our first season of play. Thanks for your creativity, efforts, and dedication. Should you decide to administer the game next season, I hope everyone will offer their suggestions to you to make the game even more fun for everyone.

Thanks to the adminstration of the 3ADownlow for their sanctioning of the Pick 'Em Game and allowing it to become reality on their website.

Congrats to all the playoff teams for their victories in the playoffs. I wish all teams the Best of Luck in their continued quests for a state title. Congrats to all teams making the playoffs for your great seasons, and Best of Luck next season.

Thanks to everybody on the Downlow for your interest in the game and your support of Texas High School football......