PDA

View Full Version : Larry Bird, Johnny Bench, Aaron Carter

eagles_victory
12-07-2006, 02:47 AM
all have December 7th birthdays.... Johnny Bench the great MLB catcher for the Reds, Larry Bird the star of the Boston Celtics for many years, Aaron Carter singer hit songs like Aaron's Part (Come Get It) also claims in a song that he beat Shaq in a one on one basketball game pretty intresting

CenTexSports
12-07-2006, 08:24 AM
I believe you must have posted this while sleeping or you know nothing about baseball. Johnny Bench did not play for the Red Soxs. He played for the Reds. Johnny bench is probably the best catcher I have ever watched as far as all around skills. I heard a few years ago that he wasn't into women, it sure took the shine off of one of my heros. I don't know if it is true but I have heard it several times.

g$$
12-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I believe you must have posted this while sleeping or you know nothing about baseball. Johnny Bench did not play for the Red Soxs. He played for the Reds. Johnny bench is probably the best catcher I have ever watched as far as all around skills. I heard a few years ago that he wasn't into women, it sure took the shine off of one of my heros. I don't know if it is true but I have heard it several times.

Never heard that about Bench (& it was the REDS - catcher - Hall of Fame), & I hope it is not true either. Arguably the greatest catcher all-around ever, offense & defense.

Larry Legend, enough said. All-time great basketball player.

Aaron Carter? Who cares about that guy?

mrescape43
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

I hope you are wrong about Bench.

DUKE22
12-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Terrell Owens also has a birthday today he is 33.

eagles_victory
12-07-2006, 11:28 AM
sorry guys i was thinking about Carlton Fisk