PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens 33rd Birthday party

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2006, 02:04 AM
December 6 was his birthday
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=91056&catId=342

piratebg
12-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Happy Birthday T.O. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Happy Birthday Terrell

g$$
12-07-2006, 10:39 AM
What a guy! Maybe TO, Jerry Jones, & Mike Vanderjagt (if they found him) all shared a special day.

Phil C
12-07-2006, 11:01 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I wanna invite HIS friends to MY next party! A $50,000 watch?????

carter08
12-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Cryboys Suck

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Cryboys Suck

k...you had been making progress until this post...am I gonna have to kick you back into the Casey catagory of dumb, dont make sense posts?

carter08
12-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
k...you had been making progress until this post...am I gonna have to kick you back into the Casey catagory of dumb, dont make sense posts?

I apoligize

I don't want to be in his category

Txbroadcaster
12-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Cryboys Suck

yea I am hoping one day the lowly Cowboys can be a force in the top 5 of the draft year in and year out like your Texans

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yea I am hoping one day the lowly Cowboys can be a force in the top 5 of the draft year in and year out like your Texans

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 05:06 PM
I apoligize

I don't want to be in his category

mrescape43
12-07-2006, 05:53 PM
I hope that someone gave TO some stick-em for his B-Day so he will stop dropping so many passes.

g$$
12-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I hope that someone gave TO some stick-em for his B-Day so he will stop dropping so many passes.

And No-Doze so he can stay awake at team meetings & when the HC is speaking too.

But hey, it got him on ESPN again since Romo has been "hogging" his limelight.

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Cryboys Suck TEXANS SUCK!

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by g$$
And No-Doze so he can stay awake at team meetings & when the HC is speaking too.

But hey, it got him on ESPN again since Romo has been "hogging" his limelight. You're funny :)

g$$
12-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
You're funny :)

Thanks. How come you did not call me last Sat. in Bryan at the game? Hoped to meet you...

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Thanks. How come you did not call me last Sat. in Bryan at the game? Hoped to meet you... I worked friday night and I fell asleep at home while trying to stay awake and slept till like 4

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by g$$

But hey, it got him on ESPN again since Romo has been "hogging" his limelight.

Local personalities were upset about that story today. According to people who were talking to T.O. at the time, the "I don't remember what Bill said because it's my birthday" was all a big joke that the reporters were in on, but Sportscenter took it and made it look like it was a real story.

g$$
12-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I worked friday night and I fell asleep at home while trying to stay awake and slept till like 4

OK, maybe next time.

g$$
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Local personalities were upset about that story today. According to people who were talking to T.O. at the time, the "I don't remember what Bill said because it's my birthday" was all a big joke that the reporters were in on, but Sportscenter took it and made it look like it was a real story.

That may be true, but it is never his fault right? His act is just tired to me. Great player, bigger ego & jerk.

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by g$$
That may be true, but it is never his fault right? His act is just tired to me. Great player, bigger ego & jerk. JERK! Be happy Dallas is in first place and everything is fine in Cowboy country :)

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by g$$
That may be true, but it is never his fault right? His act is just tired to me. Great player, bigger ego & jerk.

No...I think you misunderstood what I was saying. T.O. didn't make a comment about what Sportscenter had reported, local reporters did. People who write for the local newspapers were saying today that Sportscenter misrepresented T.O. T.O. didn't make a stink about what was said at all.

I was just talking about the fact that it was low-class reporting by the "worldwide leader in sports". They basically made a story where there was no story just for the sake of bringing attention to the T.O. situation again.

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 06:36 PM
No...I think you misunderstood what I was saying. T.O. didn't make a comment about what Sportscenter had reported, local reporters did. People who write for the local newspapers were saying today that Sportscenter misrepresented T.O. T.O. didn't make a stink about what was said at all.

I was just talking about the fact that it was low-class reporting by the "worldwide leader in sports". They basically made a story where there was no story just for the sake of bringing attention to the T.O. situation again. Isn't that what they always do?:thinking:

g$$
12-07-2006, 06:41 PM

I was just talking about the fact that it was low-class reporting by the "worldwide leader in sports". They basically made a story where there was no story just for the sake of bringing attention to the T.O. situation again.

I understood you, but that could be why Mike Ditka & others have started referring to ESPN as "The TO Network" too.

It worked too, as they made a story out of nothing. But I promise you TO liked the coverage of HIMSELF again.

Old Tiger
12-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I understood you, but that could be why Mike Ditka & others have started referring to ESPN as "The TO Network" too.

It worked too, as they made a story out of nothing. But I promise you TO liked the coverage of HIMSELF again. Actually Terrell told me the other day that he wished ESPN would just leave him alone. He is happy in Dallas and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

mrescape43
12-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Actually Terrell told me the other day that he wished ESPN would just leave him alone. He is happy in Dallas and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Hmmmm? :thinking:

GOFOR2
12-07-2006, 08:28 PM
maybe he will get a new pair of hands for his birthday since he drops so many with the ones he has right now.

gobbler grad
12-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
maybe he will get a new pair of hands for his birthday since he drops so many with the ones he has right now.

:D :clap: :D :clap: ...That's a good one!

bandera7
12-07-2006, 10:23 PM
You guys all are ridiculous...tell me another reciever who also not only stretched the field on Champ Bailey, but then later on juked him so hard that Champ sprained the ankle, and couldnt get up while TO took it the rest of the way for touchdown. Champ Bailey is the best corner in the NFL. Name somebody else who can do that? And besides, he does drop some, but not all of them are his fault...he is just athletic enough to be in place to get his fingertips on the ball, and they count it as a drop. Ridiculous. TO is still the best, nobody else can do what he does.