PDA

View Full Version : HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS GETTING INTO THE PLAYOFF!

Phil C
12-23-2003, 09:17 AM
BEST NFL SEASON WE EVER HAD!

Bull's-eye
12-23-2003, 12:04 PM
It's great to have them back in the playoffs. I will be cheering them on, but I don't think they have the offense to be successful. The defense is playing great and if they can keep the score low, they have a chance to beat most teams. Next year, I look for them to beef up the offensive line and become a power running team. They are heading in the right direction and I look for them to contend for the Super Bowl in the next couple years.

3afan2K3
12-23-2003, 12:08 PM
Go MAVS, Go COWBOYS

Wildcat81
12-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Go Cowboys.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-23-2003, 10:11 PM
If I had my way, next year they would pick up Eli Manning from Ole Miss in the draft for QB, but either way they're going to have to get one from somewhere because Quincy Carter has a good game every 10 games played. If he played consistent, he would be a great QB, but he doesn't, and that is the downfall of the Dallas offense.

turbostud
12-23-2003, 10:36 PM
If I had my way, next year they would pick up Eli Manning from Ole Miss in the draft for QB, but either way they're going to have to get one from somewhere because Quincy Carter has a good game every 10 games played. If he played consistent, he would be a great QB, but he doesn't, and that is the downfall of the Dallas offense. I would rather see them draft a Running Back, Chris Perry maybe. Quincy Carter cant screw up a good running game.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-23-2003, 10:47 PM
Well, Dallas' running game is decent the way it is. They have a pretty good line, and excellent recievers, but with a good QB such as Eli Manning, it would give the offense a tremendous boost. I think a good QB would be more valuable in the long-run, and I think that Eli Manning is probably the best coming out of college. I think with a little more maturity, he could be as good as or better than his older brother, Peyton.

Phil C
12-24-2003, 09:42 AM
I heard Terry Bradshaw was considering trying out for the Cowboys next year for a one year comeback because he wants a shot at being the first quarterback to get five super bowl rings. So they may go for a running back in the draft.

vet93
12-24-2003, 10:59 AM
I think that getting a good running back and shoring up the offensive line a little more fits into the long term philosphy of a Parcells team more than trading up for a high profile quarterback like Eli. Parcells has made a living of taking quarterbacks with limited talent and making them produce. He relies much more on the running game. I also think that he would like to beef up the defensive line a little bit and possibly get another cover cornerback to help the defense out. I also think that he will shop for a good punter....because he likes to play the field position game and a good punter can make or break you.

St. Ivender
12-24-2003, 11:08 AM
Parcells must win coach of the year honors. We need a QB badly. Dinwittie from Boise looked good last night. Kurt Warner will be available next year from what I hear.

vet93
12-24-2003, 12:08 PM
I agree...Parcells deserves consideration for coach of the year...also Marvin Lewis in Cincinati. Anyone who can win with the Bengals has got to be a pretty good coach. I could see Parcells taking a veteran like Warner if he could get him cheap...I just don't think that he would invest in a high draft pick to pick up a young quarterback. He has other needs that are more pressing and I think that he wants to win now and not train a young qb for the future starting from scratch.

St. Ivender:
Parcells must win coach of the year honors. We need a QB badly. Dinwittie from Boise looked good last night. Kurt Warner will be available next year from what I hear.

Leopards,class of 75
12-24-2003, 02:22 PM
The Cowboy's need a pro Q.B. and running back to win it all! Their def. is great already along with our new coach!!! I am happy in see them in the play-offs again, a very big step in the right direction. GO COWBOY'S!!!!!!