PDA

View Full Version : La Feria AD/HFC Position - OPEN

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Not even sure WHY this position is open. They had a very good year and gave the Div. 1 Region IV champs all they could handle.

But it is what it is. Apparently the old AD/HFC is lookin' for greener pastures.

DISCUSS!

This was confirmed earlier today. TFG check out "The Batcave" for the confirmation.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
Not even sure WHY this position is open. They had a very good year and gave the Div. 1 Region IV champs all they could handle.

But it is what it is. Apparently the old AD/HFC is lookin' for greener pastures.

DISCUSS!

This was confirmed earlier today. TFG check out "The Batcave" for the confirmation. somebody notice he did great job down there and are hoping he can do the same thing to their program if that is why he left

footballgal
12-06-2006, 07:19 PM
nm

Bull Butter
12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Has the La Feria ISD posted this job opening?

This job is not open until the coach resigns, or has been reassigned/relieved of duties. To post this on the internet before it becomes official does a gross injustice to Coach Valdez and the La Feria ISD.

Just because he may be looking for another job doesn't mean he's actually going anywhere.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-06-2006, 09:09 PM
This was confirmed earlier today by people from RGVSports.com

I happen to be a moderator there, and in our lil' area known as "The Batcave" one of the other moderators for the site confirmed that Valdez is, in fact, leaving La Feria.

Bull Butter
12-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Let's see, now what's a more worthy source........RGVSports.com or the La Feria Independent School District?

Hmmmmmmm, i just can't figure that one out.;)

One is full of people posting rumors and the other posts actual job openings.

Such a tough choice!

stxfootballfan
12-07-2006, 12:37 AM
1. people should know better than to believe everything they read on forums.

2. its up to the coach and La Feria I.S.D. employees to keep quiet and not let this info get out if it is true

Bull Butter
12-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Even if word does get out, the job is not open until the school board accepts his resignation and posts a job opening.

However, some people think that just because they heard he might be looking around that the job is already open. This is very unfair to both the man and the LFISD.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
01-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Man I had to do some digging to find this old thread. LOL

Guys, don't doubt my sources again....

Robert Valdez Resigns From La Feria AD/HFC (http://www.valleystar.com/articles/2006/12/21/sports/sports2.txt)