PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Pick'em Game...THE EVIDENCE IS NOW MADE PUBLIC

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:19 AM
...that you girls will fall for ANYTHING!!!http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gif

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1491/desperatedownlowmomsrh9.jpg

injuredinmelee
12-06-2006, 10:23 AM
I love it. You know how to get all that fire started for sure.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 10:24 AM
JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
...that you girls will fall for ANYTHING!!!http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gifhttp://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_laugh.gif

Sinton Fan is NOT a part of our team!! :hand: I think all of us can take a JOKE, but FIRST it has to be FUNNY!!! :hand:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to see that you were able to use some common sense like everybody else...it's funny how everybody but the girls KNEW that it was a hoax! ;)

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sinton Fan is NOT a part of our team!! :hand: I think all of us can take a JOKE, but FIRST it has to be FUNNY!!! :hand:

Not part of the team...but was right there with the rest of ya whining and complaining. And it was funny...everybody else found it quite amusing to pick on the team that's been so adamant about flaunting their record. You won't see much trash talk out of the All Seeing Guys...so we decided to bring you gals down a few rungs in other ways! ;)

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 10:28 AM
glad to see that you were able to use some common sense like everybody else...it's funny how everybody but the girls KNEW that it was a hoax! ;) Oh we knew Adidas, I tried to stay off your thread yesterday, but I can never keep my mouth shut for long!! I hope you had a good laugh!! :thumbsup:

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Not part of the team...but was right there with the rest of ya whining and complaining. And it was funny...everybody else found it quite amusing to pick on the team that's been so adamant about flaunting their record. You won't see much trash talk out of the All Seeing Guys...so we decided to bring you gals down a few rungs in other ways! ;) Well thank YOU for putting us in our place!! Unbelievable and WE are whiney butts!! :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Oh we knew Adidas, I tried to stay off your thread yesterday, but I can never keep my mouth shut for long!! I hope you had a good laugh!! :thumbsup:

Now now...don't try and play the "you knew all along card"...cuz we wouldn't have seen posts like this:

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
ROFLMAO!! Just as we expected!!

So girls...did we call it OR WHAT??:D :D

the game is tainted now anyway!

Originally posted by txkmom
I am so NOT surprised by all this. Typical.
Makes you look W E A K. We've played on w/o changes being made until now, so going back and "fixing" things will just skew the whole thing worse. Lame. I'm proud of how well we girls have done, and no one can take that away. Cry? NO WAY.

Oh well....judging by the PM's and some IM's I am receiving....we are the TRUE winners of this game, no matter what happens now!!

I have nothing against adidas at all...but I will never be involved in anything where he has "power" anymore.

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:33 AM
oh....and there are more here...

I don't think Greenwood deserved the score they got in week 5 and 7....who can I go back to and whine about it....the UIL??:thinking:

Just tell me whose ass we're gonna kick this week? That's all I want to know. Do we need to submit new picks? Are the games still the same? :thinking:

SQUEEZE THIS!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SintonFan
You guys are kidding right? The fault and responsibility for the playoff bracket is solely in those who made the game(who were responsible for each week's tally) and should not be forced on a team that finished in second place and did so fair and square. To suddenly have that same team play a "make-up game" in the championship round is beyond comprehension and in no way could it be considered "fair". Even if you guys are joking about this, it takes away from girls/guy's ability to research their picks without constant distraction.
But if you and addy have seriously decided to let AJ's team(which lost their round) jump into the arena in what is essentially the second semifinals, it slams all of us who took this game serious and in a word could only be reprehensibly criminal. :eek: :o

Regardless of whether Dyslexia "should have" played us in the 1st round or not, THEY DID....and WE WON, fair and square. What excuse are they going to come up with THIS WEEK when we beat the crap out of them AGAIN?

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Oh we knew Adidas, I tried to stay off your thread yesterday, but I can never keep my mouth shut for long!! I hope you had a good laugh!! :thumbsup:

LOL!! We KNEW it!! Hats off to you Rita for staying quiet!! I know it had to kill you!

I think our "conference" call, planning our next course of action was the funnest part though....kinda like when me and LHPM pulled our April Fool Joke. No one believed it, we just had a blast talking behind the scenes planning the next strategy!!

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 10:35 AM
We can not make our private messages available to the board, but if we could ..... NOW THAT IS HUMOR AT IT'S FINEST!!!!!! :evillol: :devil: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
Now now...don't try and play the "you knew all along card"...cuz we wouldn't have seen posts like this:

Where was the fun if we didn't play along??

Poor misguided little Forrest...you have SO much to learn about women!!;)

LH Panther Mom
the team that's been so adamant about flaunting their record.
Flaunting our record? There was ONE poll about the championship game. All the MALE teams except ONE are just pissed off that they have lost for weeks to a BUNCH OF GIRLS, who "supposedly" know absolutely nothing about the MDIBTY game of football. GMAB! :hand:

44INAROW
12-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Ya'll are having entirely too much fun without me.. :( I have to meet this deadline at work, but I will be back soon :)

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Where was the fun if we didn't play along??

Poor misguided little Forrest...you have SO much to learn about women!!;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :devil: :evillol:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL!! We KNEW it!! Hats off to you Rita for staying quiet!! I know it had to kill you!

I think our "conference" call, planning our next course of action was the funnest part though....kinda like when me and LHPM pulled our April Fool Joke. No one believed it, we just had a blast talking behind the scenes planning the next strategy!!

You knew it??? Seriously...with what you wrote on here...you can't go around now claiming that you knew it was a bunch of BS. Neither can Rita...neither can Debbie. Nice try though...

Maybe next time you'll learn to not mess with the game...:mad: :mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Maybe NEXT time you'll learn to not mess with a bunch of women who by all counts have been superior at this "game". :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 10:40 AM
You knew it??? Seriously...with what you wrote on here...you can't go around now claiming that you knew it was a bunch of BS. Neither can Rita...neither can Debbie. Nice try though...

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell"

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Flaunting our record? There was ONE poll about the championship game. All the MALE teams except ONE are just pissed off that they have lost for weeks to a BUNCH OF GIRLS, who "supposedly" know absolutely nothing about the MDIBTY game of football. GMAB! :hand:

I wish they could have heard our phone call yesterday...I STILL crack up to the "Reggie Reference"!!

I mean...did they REALLY think we got an accounting firm to look into it?? Since none of us believed them, we just wanted to see the proof!

Yeah...we are SOOO upset. I think Rita was getting phone calls from the office next door because of all the "laughing" that was going on...not the crying!!:D

AMATEURS!!:hand:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Maybe NEXT time you'll learn to not mess with a bunch of women who by all counts have been superior at this "game". :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Or...maybe realize who IS and ISN'T the administors of the game!!! :mad:

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Or...maybe realize who IS and ISN'T the administors of the game!!! :mad:
Oh, we've been fully aware of who IS in charge. The fact is that you guys can't STAND that you have lost to GIRLS, administrators or not.

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:45 AM
I wish they could have heard our phone call yesterday

Just a thought...but you didn't have a phone call right when I posted...which was when you immediately went into a rant. You hadn't had time to figure it out...neither had txk. You two read and responded. Nice try though! ;)

I mean...did they REALLY think we got an accounting firm to look into it?? Since none of us believed them, we just wanted to see the proof!
Yes...everybody really thought you had an accounting firm look into it...could you be any more of a blonde??? :doh:

It's ok that you don't like being picked on...but now you'll try to all gang up and act like you were the ones getting us...when you did N-O-T-H-I-N-G other than provide entertainment for the board for a day! :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh, we've been fully aware of who IS in charge.

Really??? That would've come as a shock to me the other day. I guess I missed the memo where once the mods reach the finals then I'm not allowed to adminster the game that I've helped run all season long anymore.

The fact is that you guys can't STAND that you have lost to GIRLS, administrators or not.

Prove it...you can't...it'll be fun to watch you try...

Bullaholic
12-06-2006, 10:51 AM
:D :D :D One big "gotcha" for Adidas and the men.......:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Just a thought...but you didn't have a phone call right when I posted...which was when you immediately went into a rant. You hadn't had time to figure it out...neither had txk. You two read and responded. Nice try though! ;)

Yes...everybody really thought you had an accounting firm look into it...could you be any more of a blonde??? :doh:

It's ok that you don't like being picked on...but now you'll try to all gang up and act like you were the ones getting us...when you did N-O-T-H-I-N-G other than provide entertainment for the board for a day! :thumbsup:

Oh hell Forrest, get over yourself! I have been picked on since the day I joined this place, you think I'm not used to it by now??

We had discussed that a "new rule" or something would come into play...hence my first comment on this!!

ROFLMAO!! Just as we expected!!

So girls...did we call it OR WHAT??:D :D

But...you want this victory...you don't wanna admit that we were on to you??

It's all yours!! Big whoop-D-DO!!

You are the man FORREST (well, kinda!:eek: ...I think)!

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh hell Forrest, get over yourself! I have been picked on since the day I joined this place, you think I'm not used to it by now??

We had discussed that a "new rule" or something would come into play...hence my first comment on this!!

But...you want this victory...you don't wanna admit that we were on to you??

It's all yours!! Big whoop-D-DO!!

You are the man FORREST (well, kinda!:eek: ...I think)!

I don't have to want the victory...when it's everybody vs your team +1...I think that speaks for itself! :thumbsup:

txkmom
12-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Do you realize what a horrible week this was to "joke" with us/me? The picks game was the least of my worries this week, my focus being our long trip to and game in Sweetwater against Canyon, my son, my husband who coaches, my daughter rejoining her basketball team after a big injury, and so on. I have to admit, you really iced my cake for the week. Some times some things are just not funny, and I like to think I usually have a pretty good sense of humor. As competitive as I am, you got the only reaction I could possibly give at the time. Thank God it wasn't worse! I would have been quoted for centuries!!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Do you realize what a horrible week this was to "joke" with us/me? The picks game was the least of my worries this week, my focus being our long trip to and game in Sweetwater against Canyon, my son, my husband who coaches, my daughter rejoining her basketball team after a big injury, and so on. I have to admit, you really iced my cake for the week. Some times some things are just not funny, and I like to think I usually have a pretty good sense of humor. As competitive as I am, you got the only reaction I could possibly give at the time. Thank God it wasn't worse! I would have been quoted for centuries!!!!!

I'm sorry...we need to cut him some slack. He is just young and immature!!

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Compassion - something males spout, but only females can truly understand.

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 11:08 AM

Yes...that's it. You would be surprised who had the original idea to pull something on you. Defintely somebody who you couldn't drop the "young and immature" line on. Glad you can use that comment on me simply because of my age...but you of all people know that is far from the truth. I'm sorry you are getting so worked up over a joke. I never thought that you were the type on this site that would stoop that low...but maybe I was wrong.

To txk...obviously in no way was this intended to upset anybody. This wasn't something designed to ruffle any feathers. It was simply a joke being pulled on your team (and more specifically your teammates) as a result of and in response to to the weeks of comments, questions, text messages, and general banter. I apologize for anything from this that might have added any additional stress for you to handle at this time.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Yes...that's it. You would be surprised who had the original idea to pull something on you. Defintely somebody who you couldn't drop the "young and immature" line on. Glad you can use that comment on me simply because of my age...but you of all people know that is far from the truth. I'm sorry you are getting so worked up over a joke. I never thought that you were the type on this site that would stoop that low...but maybe I was wrong.

To txk...obviously in no way was this intended to upset anybody. This wasn't something designed to ruffle any feathers. It was simply a joke being pulled on your team (and more specifically your teammates) as a result of and in response to to the weeks of comments, questions, text messages, and general banter. I apologize for anything from this that might have added any additional stress for you to handle at this time.

You crack me up....I have laughed so hard over this whole thing...and you want to believe I am worked up??

I thought YOU knew me better than that. Seems like You can dish it out but can't take it!!:kiss:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 11:13 AM
You crack me up....I have laughed so hard over this whole thing...and you want to believe I am worked up??

I thought YOU knew me better than that. Seems like You can dish it out but can't take it!!:kiss:
these sorts of comments are a product of spite and insecurity...

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:15 AM
these sorts of comments are a product of spite and insecurity...

Awww...Im sorry!! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!:(

Ya know...I have been trying to work on this "insecurity" issue for a while now!!

Im trying really hard to be more outgoing and sociable!!:D

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Awww...Im sorry!! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!:(

Ya know...I have been trying to work on this "insecurity" issue for a while now!!

Im trying really hard to be more outgoing and sociable!!:D

You can't grasp what I'm saying...it's ok...I don't expect you to. It's really a waste of time at this point.

DU_stud04
12-06-2006, 11:19 AM

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1491/desperatedownlowmomsrh9.jpg sintonfan's pretty hot, i might have to get the digits...hahahaha

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:21 AM
You can't grasp what I'm saying...it's ok...I don't expect you to. It's really a waste of time at this point.

Yes...yes it is!!:inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

vet93
12-06-2006, 11:25 AM
I don't think that the Nameless Gurus were p.o.ed about anything!

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM

I have never seen this show before....is the Ranger Mom person insecure?? Is she spiteful?? Is she either?? Or is she both??

I need to know so I can get into character!!

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by vet93
I don't think that the Nameless Gurus were p.o.ed about anything!
My apologies. I shouldn't have said ALL because most teams were very gracious in their losses. :)

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 11:33 AM
I have never seen this show before....is the Ranger Mom person insecure?? Is she spiteful?? Is she either?? Or is she both??

Well, I watched the first season. Edie is very secure, she can be spiteful though, but she ALWAYS gets what she wants!!! :devil:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Well, I watched the first season. Edie is very secure, she can be spiteful though, but she ALWAYS gets what she wants!!! :devil:

I can relate to that!!:thumbsup:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 11:39 AM

When you decide to get out of "being an ass because you can't take a joke from somebody else" mode...let know, k? :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:40 AM
When you decide to get out of "being an ass because you can't take a joke from somebody else" mode...let know, k? :thumbsup:

That's okay....I was already filled in!!:kiss:

Funk-d-fied
12-06-2006, 11:42 AM
when is adidas goin gto be kicked out of this board, it seems like he is a very disruptive individual. Every time I see a post it is almost always negative. What is it going to take?

CHS_CG
12-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Adidas can be rude yes but hes not all the time.. there are many other people on this board that are more disrespectful than Forrest! as for the lil "pickem arguement" IMO anybody who is fighting and arguing about that pety and stupid.... i wont say they are immature, but they might need to re-think what they are wasting time on. but thats JMHO

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Adidas can be rude yes but hes not all the time.. there are many other people on this board that are more disrespectful than Forrest! as for the lil "pickem arguement" IMO anybody who is fighting and arguing about that pety and stupid.... i wont say they are immature, but they might need to re-think what they are wasting time on. but thats JMHO

Who pulled your chain??:p

CHS_CG
12-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Who pulled your chain??:p

it itched!

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:58 AM
it itched!

:confused: :confused:

Bullaholic
12-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Most of you are aware that I have been pretty busy lately, and I have not had as much time as usual to devote to posting on the board. In the last couple of days things slowed to the point that I thought I could at least have some fun by "proxy". It was my idea---and mine alone---to spring the "rules ruse" on the girls. It was never intended to be personal, malicious, or harmful in any way to anyone or interefere with anyone's enjoyment or participation in the 3ADownlow Pick 'Em contest. If the result was offensive or hurtful to anyone, I apologize sincerely. I have nothing but utmost respect for nearly everyone on the Downlow, and would never intentionally do anything to cause anyone to be
upset with me.

Adidas has done an outstanding job in administering our Pick Em' game and has had to resolve many misunderstandings as a result of the game being in it's infancy and a work in progress. I assure you that he has tried to be fair and there has never been any bias or malice involved in any of his rulings, and I apologize to him if my idea for a "joke" has caused him any problems.

I have utmost respect for the Chicks Rule, Guys Drool team. Most of the ladies on this team I have come to know well, and I know that they possess more football knowledge than most men---including me, and have dedicated a lot of their lives to the enjoyment of high school athletics.

I ask that we all go back to "square one" before the joke was conceived, and continue to have fun on the board as we always have. I am available by any means should anyone want to discuss things with me personally, but I did want to come forward to take responsibility and apologize for any misunderstandings.

My team is looking forward to winning this great Pick 'Em game over a very formidible and classy ladies team....

Regards...

Ken Sides

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 12:08 PM
I will take responsibility in my part. We probably didn't let TxMom in on as much as we should have....and I am sorry for that.

Me, LHPM and P4S did not believe it. Whether adidas wants to accept that or not is up to him.

Anyway, I was just "playing" back instead of laughing it off and going on as usual...I guess that didn't go ever to well.

Oh well....back to business as usual!!

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
My team is looking forward to winning this great Pick 'Em game over a very formidible and classy ladies team....

Regards...

Ken Sides
I knew ya'll were skeered for the showdown, but didn't realize to what lengths you'd take it. :devil: :devil: ;)

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 12:12 PM

Originally posted by Big Daddy Russ
And yeah, this was all a big joke, but P4S sniffed it out as soon as she saw it. She PMed me saying that she knew what was going on, LOL.

:D :D

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 12:16 PM

Atta girl!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
12-06-2006, 12:17 PM

I knew it wouldn't get past you...it was your cohorts that I was more referring to...just thought I would include your posts in there as well as you're the ringleader of that facetious bunch! :)

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I knew it wouldn't get past you...it was your cohorts that I was more referring to...just thought I would include your posts in there as well as you're the ringleader of that facetious bunch! :)

And we LOVE our ringleader!!!

:inlove: :inlove:

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 12:37 PM
I knew it wouldn't get past you...it was your cohorts that I was more referring to...just thought I would include your posts in there as well as you're the ringleader of that facetious bunch! :) :eek: :eek: :eek: You leave my cohorts alone!!! :D :D :D

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 12:38 PM
And we LOVE our ringleader!!!

:inlove: :inlove:

awwwww, shucks!! ;)

GET YOUR GAME FACE ON!!! :p :p :p

txkmom
12-06-2006, 01:01 PM
God, I'm gullible. I was hacked. Men.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 01:15 PM
God, I'm gullible. I was hacked. Men.
Me too. :( I "thought" it might be another co-called joke until the pm's last night. :doh:

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 02:21 PM
God, I'm gullible. I was hacked. Men. LOL! At least, we had some good "private" laughs about it all!! ;)

Me too. I "thought" it might be another so-called joke until the pm's last night. ROFL! :D

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 03:19 PM

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Am I hot or what?:D

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 03:20 PM
I think I'm in love with myself!;)

spiveyrat
12-06-2006, 03:22 PM
JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't want to be the redhead? ;) :inlove:

spiveyrat
12-06-2006, 03:23 PM

Whatcha doin' Friday night? :D

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Whatcha doin' Friday night? :D
I think I'm gonna go on a date....
with myself. mmmmm candles and suds here we come!:devil:

rundoe
12-06-2006, 03:24 PM

Well I thought it was funny and I voted with the PMS Clan, lol.
The pic is worth a million, am still laughing.
Rundoe

rundoe
12-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Compassion - something males spout, but only females can truly understand.

PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:hand:

mustang04
12-06-2006, 05:31 PM
wow....i am now fully aroused....sry BOB from the Enzyte commercials...but even now i would put him to shame:D

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 08:23 PM
To addy...
none of the ladies asked me to join in or anything(I thought yall were serious, responding on my own) and my tone on the whole argument was one of common sense and fairness. I don't appreciate being called "whiny" as you know my points were valid and justified.

as for the lil "pickem arguement" IMO anybody who is fighting and arguing about that pety and stupid....
CHS...
I was very much a part of that argument.
If I am considered "petty and stupid" for having a little integrity, then so be it...:doh:
And to you ladies who let me twist in the wind on my own while yall "suspected" this was a hoax? Shame shame shame... :hand:
I guess none of this matters as long as I look like Eva, because I know in my heart I'm friggin sexy as H E double hockey sticks now.:kiss: :D

big daddy russ
12-08-2006, 03:41 AM
...I guess none of this matters as long as I look like Eva, because I know in my heart I'm friggin sexy as H E double hockey sticks now.:kiss: :D
I'd date you.