PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale and Fairfield hoops.

Johnny Utah
12-05-2006, 04:16 PM
How are they doing in boys hoops this year?

coach
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
How are they doing in boys hoops this year?

fairfield is undefeated and just won a corsicana tourney. they are playin w/o their big man malcolm woodruff bc of personal reason (which is bs) and there overll best player...alfraid manning bc of a dislocated shoulder suffered in football.....overall we are ranked 12 in one poll 7 in another but high as 2 in a magazine butt ithink it will take alot for fairfield to live up to their potential....i dont know anything bout robinson....i just know fairfield beat them last year in the playoffs 96-52...lol and i think they lost there best players...good luck to both

Johnny Utah
12-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Coach Worley is doing a great job keeping the team focused and winning without the two best players, that is obvious!!! Rockdale?

coach
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Coach Worley is doing a great job keeping the team focused and winning without the two best players, that is obvious!!! Rockdale?

where are you from? and yes he is

coach
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
o my bad about robinson im out of it today

eagles_victory
12-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Fairfield seems to be adjusting a little with the loss of there seniors from last year and Malcolm Woodruf. It hurt to lose him with the addition to Chase Gillian which hurts in side. But Worley will have the guys right in thick of the region 3 run to the drum in March

mwynn05
12-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Ive seen them once they looked all right it was only the 2nd game of the year though. They won this week in Corsicana but heard they didnt play that well i saw what one of their big problems was in the on game i saw but im not gonna say what it is in the public forum but yea Coach Worley is doing a good job

Johnny Utah
12-06-2006, 11:32 AM
mywynn, they are without some of their best players, and they are still winning. That says alot about the team and coach. Only 1 team can win it all. THAT IS TOUGH!!! Only 4 reach state, THAT IS TOUGH!!! They will be okay. I grew up in a small town close to where Coach Worley grew up. Have watched him play since his hs days. Very good person and coach.

eagles_victory
12-06-2006, 11:36 AM
mywynn, they are without some of their best players, and they are still winning. That says alot about the team and coach. Only 1 team can win it all. THAT IS TOUGH!!! Only 4 reach state, THAT IS TOUGH!!! They will be okay. I grew up in a small town close to where Coach Worley grew up. Have watched him play since his hs days. Very good person and coach. i dont think mwynn is taking anything away from the eagles or coach worley. He knows just as well as anyone of us that Worleys a good coach and a good guy. I think he just means they havent been as impressive as some expected but hey after last night there 7-0 ill take that anyday

Johnny Utah
12-06-2006, 11:59 AM
I understand. To go undefeated the entire season is almost impossible. Have seen it once up close and personal at the 3a level once, 1990 Navasota Rattler State Championship team. Beat Rockdale in Bi-district.

mwynn05
12-06-2006, 12:36 PM
I understand. To go undefeated the entire season is almost impossible. Have seen it once up close and personal at the 3a level once, 1990 Navasota Rattler State Championship team. Beat Rockdale in Bi-district. Im not taking anything away I have just seen some problems that cant be fixed really until Alfraid gets back..I think coach and ev have seen what im talking about.....and its not coach worley like some of the idiots in that town who dont know anything think

coach
12-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Im not taking anything away I have just seen some problems that cant be fixed really until Alfraid gets back..I think coach and ev have seen what im talking about.....and its not coach worley like some of the idiots in that town who dont know anything think

lol well said...we do have problems and hopefully we can work them out.....im ready for this weekend

mwynn05
12-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol well said...we do have problems and hopefully we can work them out.....im ready for this weekend Yeah there might not be as many teams there though because Robinson, Mart, and Waco High are all still in the playoffs.

coach
12-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah there might not be as many teams there though because Robinson, Mart, and Waco High are all still in the playoffs.

damn i forgot about that o well we still got whataburger

mwynn05
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
damn i forgot about that o well we still got whataburger heres the whataburger link http://whataburger-bbt.org/
its loaded this year tougher than last

icu812
12-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Doesn't Fairfield have game comming up with 1A Martins Mill? If I remember right MM beat Fairfield last yr. so that should be a great game. MM is undefeated so far.

mwynn05
12-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Doesn't Fairfield have game comming up with 1A Martins Mill? If I remember right MM beat Fairfield last yr. so that should be a great game. MM is undefeated so far. In January, they are also in the Whataburger tournament, thank GOd fairfield doesnt have to go to MM again this year your really doing something to come out of that place with a win,they make sure of it, they beat #7 in 3a Pittsburg there last night 61-48

icu812
12-06-2006, 03:48 PM
No shame in losing to Martins Mill, them boys can play basketball. I wish it was in MM so I could go watch.

coach
12-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by icu812
No shame in losing to Martins Mill, them boys can play basketball. I wish it was in MM so I could go watch.

that was a tough game considering i lost the game bc i missed two freethrows at the end oof the game

mwynn05
12-06-2006, 06:56 PM
that was a tough game considering i lost the game bc i missed two freethrows at the end oof the game Your freethrows werent the only ones missed that did not lose yall the game

coach
12-06-2006, 07:10 PM
You're freethrows werent the only ones missed that did not lose yall the game

lol well you could easly say they were though but i know what ya meen

mwynn05
12-06-2006, 07:53 PM
lol well you could easly say they were though but i know what ya meen Yeah, that place was pretty crappy they asked Justin Romine to leave for no reasona nd he was sitting right in front of your parents...I was over there too he didnt cuss or say anything negative at or to anyone...You know if he did something bad your parents would have been like Justin don't do that....Yall were about to blow them out then they started blowin the whistle every time down the floor and everyone had fouled out and Ben had already transferred (i refuse to say moved) and Alfraid was hurt