PDA

View Full Version : Why are we closing threads????

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Discussions of player safety and rules are important, or may they just aren't around here.

If you don't like a post, don't read it!

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 01:17 PM
big talk coming from a person with 10 posts. Adios I dont figure you will be here much longer making the waves you are making in your board infancy.

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 01:19 PM
The board I've been posing on for over 10 year, aka The Pig, has died. Phil Camp know me. We started off on the pig years ago.

So, does one need to post 100 message, or just how many, to be worthy?

I find player safety to be a very important topic, don't you?

wooden bear
12-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Who gives a crap how many post you have. That doesnt mean you dont know just as much as all the other losers on here.

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Well said. That's why I don't ever come here. Most are just a bunch of uniformed fans that like to sit in front of a computer after a game and complain about coaching and officiating. If you don't want to know the truth, then don't ask the questions and don’t complain.

Go ahead and talk about what Mack Brown is having for lunch. That seems to be the type of thing that would be an impetus for reasonable, unabated banter around this slum.

luvhoops34
12-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Uh FYI: TexDoc is a well respected high shcool football referee. Just because he has less than 100 posts doesn't mean squat.

Seems to me that we could use some posters that actually know someting about hs football instead of haters who try to run off new posters.

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Cool! A familiar name! How you doing girl. I'm getting no respect...as Rodney would say.

wooden bear
12-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Losers like injred and the rest of all the people who live on here and that is there only source of friends or anything like that think that by having a ton of post means you know more than people with less post that you. When in reality it just means that you honestly need to find something to do.

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I'll match my football officiating knowledge against anyone...well, with the exception of TXMike (aka VAMike). That dude is a walking official's encyclopedia.

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2006, 01:37 PM
if i was a moderator i would close this thread just for a laugh:D :D

luvhoops34
12-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by TexDoc
Cool! A familiar name! How you doing girl. I'm getting no respect...as Rodney would say.

Don't let a few people deter you from posting on here TexDoc. You're new, so they're testing you! LOL

Good too see you over here. We have some pretty lively discussions and I know you can hang with the best or worst as it may be!

football4life
12-05-2006, 01:49 PM
welcome! stir that pot man!

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
I obviously missed something...anyone care to fill me in??

injuredinmelee
Originally posted by wooden bear
Who gives a crap how many post you have. That doesnt mean you dont know just as much as all the other losers on here.
your here does that make you a loser. The player safety issue has been addressed over and over and over again. Its stale and the same things were being said back and forth.
The post #'s isnt the point i was trying to make it was people coming on here critcizing the moderators before they hit 20 posts. If you dont like it adios is what I say.

GreenMonster
Losers like injred and the rest of all the people who live on here and that is there only source of friends or anything like that think that by having a ton of post means you know more than people with less post that you. When in reality it just means that you honestly need to find something to do.

That's not true there pencil neck. We just don't like it when A-holes come running in here trying to tell us how to handle our business. Don't disrespect our moderators or our very friendly posters until you've had a chance to know them a little. We're not big on controversy and we're certainly not big on welcoming overbearing jerks. Your thread was closed. Leave it that way. We're sorry that the downlow isn't the PIG. It is what it is, if you don't like it just remember that we didn't invite you to our party. We won't ask you to leave unless you do something stupid but we certainly aren't holding you hostage either. The express exit is in the far top right hand corner of your screen. It is a box with a little "x" in the center of it.

TheDOCTORdre
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
just close this thread and have a good laugh if you ask me

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 01:53 PM

I dont thin kthat at all. One thing I do think is your an idiot. Your a tool and a douche bag. I have plenty to do. I am afforded the luxury of checking in whenever I want during the day not just when the library is open like you. You never did answer my questions about what happened to the mighty big east.

Adidas410s
12-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I'll match my football officiating knowledge against anyone...well, with the exception of TXMike (aka VAMike). That dude is a walking official's encyclopedia.

I read the first half of this comment and started to wonder about Mike! ;) Welcome to the low...it was sad to see the Pig go. That site was always the best place to find scores even after most of us had moved on. It will be missed...

Ranger Mom

Forget, I found the threads !!

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I read the first half of this comment and started wonder. Welcome to the low...it was sad to see the Pig go. That site was always the best place to find scores even after most of us had moved on. It will be missed...

So the pig is completely GONE now??:eek:

luvhoops34
12-05-2006, 01:58 PM
So the pig is completely GONE now??:eek:

It looks that way. You can pull up the main forums page, but when you click on the football forum it only partially loads the page.

WildTexan
12-05-2006, 02:01 PM
"unabated banter"....nice choice of words....first it is a quality combination that just rolls off the tongue as you read it, and B) most of these little high schoolie kids that crow on here so much about Snyder and Sugarwater won't even have a clue what unabated or banter even refer to.....

Now, back to the reason this board was created: CELINA FOOTBALL

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan

Now, back to the reason this board was created: CELINA FOOTBALL

In your dreams maybe......;)

SintonFan
12-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Well said. That's why I don't ever come here. Most are just a bunch of uniformed fans that like to sit in front of a computer after a game and complain about coaching and officiating. If you don't want to know the truth, then don't ask the questions and don’t complain.

Go ahead and talk about what Mack Brown is having for lunch. That seems to be the type of thing that would be an impetus for reasonable, unabated banter around this slum.
I'd take the collective football knowledge of this board over almost any other board.
Can you bring up the name of a board where complaining or critiquing doesn't happen? Why would you generalize everyone here into two words, "uninformed fans"? It doesn't make sense why you would do that?:confused:

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 02:17 PM
My goal, as it has always been in posting on boards such as this, is to inform fans as to the rules of the game we love. I'm not talking from an uninformed position, so when someone closes the door on what I find to be THE most important topic in high school football, player safety, then I get a little bent out of shape.

If I find a group that doesn't wish to listen and learn the rules, and puts the discussion off as trivial, I tend to question the validity and value of even having a board such as this. Is it really here to discuss "who from your high school went on to play in the NFL," or "where's the next tailgate party?" Do those things really sound more important than what is and is not a facemask foul? Be honest!

Or, can a medium as great as this be used for good, quality discussions about how to keep players from spending the rest of their lives in a wheel chair?

The choice apparently belongs to the moderators. Their initial actions speak volumes. If you want discussions about who on the Cowboys is dating all the cheerleaders and not something a little more cerebral, then I’ll just move on.

Why can we not talk about rules and safety and not have it shut down?

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 02:20 PM
My goal, as it has always been in posting on boards such as this, is to inform fans as to the rules of the game we love. I'm not talking from an uninformed position, so when someone closes the door on what I find to be THE most important topic in high school football, player safety, then I get a little bent out of shape.

If I find a group that doesn't wish to listen and learn the rules, and puts the discussion off as trivial, I tend to question the validity and value of even having a board such as this. Is it really here to discuss "who from your high school went on to play in the NFL," or "where's the next tailgate party?" Do those things really sound more important than what is and is not a facemask foul? Be honest!

Or, can a medium as great as this be used for good, quality discussions about how to keep players from spending the rest of their lives in a wheel chair?

The choice apparently belongs to the moderators. Their initial actions speak volumes. If you want discussions about who on the Cowboys is dating all the cheerleaders and not something a little more cerebral, then I’ll just move on.

I think it's the constant arguing back and forth that gets it shut down...not the initial post.

I haven't read the post in full yet, so before I give any more of my opinion, I guess I should!

JasperDog94
12-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Why can we not talk about rules and safety and not have it shut down? I think the reason those topic were shut down was that the topics had been beat to death. If you frequent the board for long, you'll see that this happens to other posts as well. Several folks on this board love a good discussion about player safety, rules, schedules (in the preseason especially) and some off topic stuff as well.

Nobody here is trying to play hardball. We welcome your input.

Just a word of friendly caution though. When in doubt, pm a moderator instead of calling them out. You'll get a much better response that way.:)

SintonFan
12-05-2006, 02:33 PM

I have personally read many many threads that have discussed player safety and rules on this board. In fact I've seen it discussed over and over again. Just because the thread in which you were active in was shut down is no reason to belittle anyone on this board(much less the whole board). I find it fascinating that you, in a roundabout way, discount the good diversity of topics found on this forum. Why do you do this?:confused:
I ask this question because when it comes to this forum, I don't exactly come from an uninformed position?:nerd:
I, also have never understood this attitude that fans can't criticize refs or coaches. Where does that come from?

Rabbit'93
12-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
One thing I do think is your an idiot. Your a tool and a douche bag.

3). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you. Avoid using people's real names in your posts. At 3A Downlow, we tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas.

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Uh FYI: TexDoc is a well respected high shcool football referee. Just because he has less than 100 posts doesn't mean squat.

Seems to me that we could use some posters that actually know someting about hs football instead of haters who try to run off new posters. ding ding ding ding!! I agree!! Things around here have seemed to be a bit clique-ish lately, we should welcome new posters, not run them off for expressing an opinion or concern.

3afan
12-05-2006, 02:45 PM
.....around this slum.

:confused:

SintonFan
12-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
ding ding ding ding!! I agree!! Things around here have seemed to be a bit clique-ish lately, we should welcome new posters, not run them off for expressing an opinion or concern.
I vote we ROM IHStangFan!:D :D :D

3afan
12-05-2006, 02:47 PM

Welcome aboard TexDoc ... there are some good rules discussions now and then in which a knowledgable voice would be appreciated. VAMike jumps on now and then, I'd say he's our resident rules expert. I'm sure he'd love some help!

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Now we're having a healthy discussion. Great!

I find discussion about rules and safety to be much more compelling, and important, than discussions about subjects to which I alluded to earlier. But, if those on this board find discussions about “who from your high school is in the NFL” to warrant greater importance, allowing discussions about rules and safety to be extinguished, then I will move on.

People I know well were being called out for tossing players and not throwing a flag on a perceived facemask penalty. That’s what motivated me. Those that felt like the players didn’t need to be tossed were uninformed and just flat out wrong. By rule, those player had to be tossed out, no discussion. The facemask no-call was more complicated and I wanted to make sure fans understand why it was not called. It was not something the officials missed, it was something that did not need to be flagged because it was not illegal.

How can you allow fans to blast officials and then not allow the officials to answer and explain and educate? That’s the main point here. That’s the informed position from which I come, 20 years of officiating. Does that not make me a bit of an expert on these subjects and quite well qualified to respond? If I were just a fan, with an opinion, I would understand the action.

I take criticism any time. But I would like hear questions first. Believe me, officials are harder on themselves, and other officials, then any fans or coaches ever are.

Thanks for letting me get that out. I think we can move on now.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Welcome aboard TexDoc ... there are some good rules discussions now and then in which a knowledgable voice would be appreciated. VAMike jumps on now and then, I'd say he's our resident rules expert. I'm sure he'd love some help!

I wish I had known about TexDoc when our "back of the helmet" and defensive clipping penalties happened!!

I'm not disputing them....just didn't understand them!!

Adidas410s
12-05-2006, 02:54 PM
How can you allow fans to blast officials and then not allow the officials to answer and explain and educate?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

txkmom
12-05-2006, 02:54 PM
So what would you do about this?
http://www.atech4u.com/CheapShot.wmv

Adidas410s
12-05-2006, 02:55 PM
I wish I had known about TexDoc when our "back of the helmet" and defensive clipping penalties happened!!

I'm not disputing them....just didn't understand them!!

Were those early in the game against Graham??? I wonder if that is what one Greenwood poster on here was referring to when he said it sounds like the refs are going to cost us the game. hmmm....:thinking:

dogdad
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM
I can tell you from many years on the pig that TexDoc is a very knowledgeable fellow

TexDoc, I don't spend a lot of time on here, but I am always anxious to hear what you have to say

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Were those early in the game against Graham??? I wonder if that is what one Greenwood poster on here was referring to when he said it sounds like the refs are going to cost us the game. hmmm....:thinking:

No...it was against Clint!

TexDoc
txkmom, I saw that today for the first time. It disgusts me to see that type of thing. The more appropriate question is, what would the coach do?

I don't know anything about this video. If the officials saw this, I can assure you they would flag it and toss the player.

Do you know how many officials are used in high school games? How about college? More eyes = less chance a player would get away with this.

3afan
Originally posted by txkmom

wow - what game was that in? hopefuly the thug got ejected ...

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
wow - what game was that in? hopefuly the thug got ejected ...

I'm almost positive that was Canyon VS. Perryton.

The kid who got "kneed" used to go to school in Greenwood!

wooden bear
12-05-2006, 03:08 PM
I dont thin kthat at all. One thing I do think is your an idiot. Your a tool and a douche bag. I have plenty to do. I am afforded the luxury of checking in whenever I want during the day not just when the library is open like you. You never did answer my questions about what happened to the mighty big east.

Nah i have my own computer, i dont have to go to the library. Oh yeah thanks for the compliments, I love you to sweetheart:inlove:

SintonFan
12-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Now we're having a healthy discussion. Great!

I find discussion about rules and safety to be much more compelling, and important, than discussions about subjects to which I alluded to earlier. But, if those on this board find discussions about “who from your high school is in the NFL” to warrant greater importance, allowing discussions about rules and safety to be extinguished, then I will move on.

People I know well were being called out for tossing players and not throwing a flag on a perceived facemask penalty. That’s what motivated me. Those that felt like the players didn’t need to be tossed were uninformed and just flat out wrong. By rule, those player had to be tossed out, no discussion. The facemask no-call was more complicated and I wanted to make sure fans understand why it was not called. It was not something the officials missed, it was something that did not need to be flagged because it was not illegal.

How can you allow fans to blast officials and then not allow the officials to answer and explain and educate? That’s the main point here. That’s the informed position from which I come, 20 years of officiating. Does that not make me a bit of an expert on these subjects and quite well qualified to respond? If I were just a fan, with an opinion, I would understand the action.

I take criticism any time. But I would like hear questions first. Believe me, officials are harder on themselves, and other officials, then any fans or coaches ever are.

Thanks for letting me get that out. I think we can move on now.
I still don't understand how you can go on other threads and question whether
they are valid or not for this forum and expect everyone to be ok with that. Regardless if folks here were calling out
those you know your actions on the other threads weren't justified and seem either arrogant or immature. Don't you think when you posted, "if I were just a fan" that that comes off a tad condescending?
Like I have mentioned before, topics on this forum have had their 3rd, 4th and even 5th run here and sometimes us regulars like having the ability to post about different things. If you don't like a certain topic then don't read it.
Btw, welcome to the board.

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I vote we ROM IHStangFan!:D :D :D if that'll make you Sinton folks feel better.....:p

pirate4state
12-05-2006, 04:04 PM
if that'll make you Sinton folks feel better.....:p It wouldn't make ME feel better!!! Who would I banter with??? :eek: :eek: :weeping:

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It wouldn't make ME feel better!!! Who would I banter with??? :eek: :eek: :weeping: exactly!! and SintonFan loves me too, he just has a hard time expressing his feelings :D

TexDoc
12-05-2006, 04:10 PM
No condescension intended. My point is that fans are not rules experts. That’s all. Many think they are, and, thus, we have problems. The facemask ordeal is an example.

If I were simply a fan, you could question my rules knowledge.

Now, if I were to tell you the best place to sit or best meat to bbq before the game, I'd be out of line.

If I start spouting off about how this team needs to run this offense or why did they run this play, you have every right to question my knowledge on that subject. I’m not a coach.

Thanks for the welcome. We’ll get along swimmingly.

Phil C
12-05-2006, 04:46 PM

I also prefer quality over quantity myself wooden!

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I also prefer quality over quantity myself wooden! and I perfer paper over plastic....thats what makes this country great....freedom to choose :p

In reality, just wanted to say hey Phil!! :)

wooden bear
12-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I also prefer quality over quantity myself wooden!

You know Phil your an enlightened cat and thats what I like about you.

carter08
12-05-2006, 05:13 PM
You know Phil your an enlightened cat and thats what I like about you.

Wish we could say the same about you

htowntransplant
12-05-2006, 05:20 PM
The board I've been posing on for over 10 year, aka The Pig, has died. Phil Camp know me. We started off on the pig years ago.

So, does one need to post 100 message, or just how many, to be worthy?

I find player safety to be a very important topic, don't you?

the thing is that MOST of you dont know you bc u only have 20ish posts, so its not good that right away, ur in hot water.

are we still talking about the facemask thing at the hondo game?

good lord!

mwynn05
12-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I dont thin kthat at all. One thing I do think is your an idiot. Your a tool and a douche bag. I have plenty to do. I am afforded the luxury of checking in whenever I want during the day not just when the library is open like you. You never did answer my questions about what happened to the mighty big east. You're breaking rules too...Just like questioning a moderator is a rule so it insulting another poster in public forum...maybe you should be gone too?

carter08
12-05-2006, 05:27 PM
http://www.evbvd.com/playnice/images/playniceicon.jpg

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
You're breaking rules too...Just like questioning a moderator is a rule so it insulting another poster in public forum...maybe you should be gone too?
I have played nice for too long with this guy insulting me in any way that he can. I wont sit back anymore and take it.

wooden bear
You're breaking rules too...Just like questioning a moderator is a rule so it insulting another poster in public forum...maybe you should be gone too?

Heck yeah ban him, i am very offended by what he called me. Sorry buddy a rule is a rule, I mean if i would have done it I would be gone.

htowntransplant
wheres judge rita when you need her? :rolleyes:

carter08
12-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Heck yeah ban him, i am very offended by what he called me. Sorry buddy a rule is a rule, I mean if i would have done it I would be gone.

IF you are offended click the Report Post button

wooden bear
12-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I love you injured you know I do

mwynn05
12-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I have played nice for too long with this guy insulting me in any way that he can. I wont sit back anymore and take it. Doesn't change the fact that you broke a rule just like you called someone else out for doing

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 05:34 PM
WOW!! Am I gonna have to close this thread about closing a thread???:p

htowntransplant
12-05-2006, 05:45 PM
no its like trying to close popups. u close one and another will pop up in a matter of seconds.

dont get any wierd thoughts about me...i only know about this from what people have told me! :D

Maroon87
12-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Hello TexDoc! Glad to see you made the move.:clap:

luvhoops34
12-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
no its like trying to close popups. u close one and another will pop up in a matter of seconds.

dont get any wierd thoughts about me...i only know about this from what people have told me! :D

I didn't think that happened anymore since Gary quit posting on here!

olddawggreen
12-05-2006, 08:08 PM
I didn't think that happened anymore since Gary quit posting on here!

When did Gary quit posting on here?

JasonTX
12-05-2006, 09:57 PM

Not even an honorable mention for me.

VAMike
12-05-2006, 10:07 PM

This was a Canyon HS game and the fouling player was not flagged as the act was not seen. One thing we try to beat into the heads of people like TexDoc and myself, is we NEVER have a time when we can relax during the game. Maybe during a timeout you can relax a bit but USC & UCLA proved last Saturday you can't even let you guard down then. For whatever reason the act was not seen and was not flagged. I trust the Chapter that worked the game was shown the tape and took some sort of action with the involved crew (at least with 3 main officials). I assure you if any ref I know had seen that act, a flag would be tossed, and the player ejected.

( I believe the team suspended the player for the next week's game)

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you broke a rule just like you called someone else out for doing

where did I call someone out for breaking a rule?

TexDoc
12-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Props to Jason. He knows his stuff too. He's just one of those far north Texas guys, almost another state away from Centex.

rundoe
12-06-2006, 04:16 PM

Was there a call made on that play or an ejection? Thats was one of the most blatant things i have ever seen on a football field?

rundoe
12-06-2006, 04:29 PM
As much as I like this interesting thread (and I read it all).

Referees make mistakes too.

Fans see lots of fouls and bad calls because they are sitting higher up on the bleachers and have a pretty good vantage point.

However, That being said, the refs have the final say and get a lot of them right too.

The ones that bug me the most are when calls are consistantly made against one team and no the other. I.E. Holding being called consistantly againt one team when the other team is doing as much or more.

Also, refs can get hurt, anyone see the Liberty Hill/Rockdale game ( I think it was). Those refs took a beating on the field, not from the stands. I doubt I could have even got up form one of the hits.

My opinion is, as long as safety fouls are being covered well by the refs, and they call both teams evenly for the others, I am ok with it.

(Is this a can of worms?) I can see LHPM jumping all over me for this one.lol

TexDoc
12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
I think what you're asking for is very reasonable and also what coaches ask for. Officials make mistakes all the time. To say that one call or no-call costs a team a game really doesn't hold much validity, but I won't get into that.

As I've always said, until Jesus comes back and wears the stripes, there will be errors in officiating. There is no perfectly officiated football game. We can always get better.

rundoe
12-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Thanks Doc.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
My opinion is, as long as safety fouls are being covered well by the refs, and they call both teams evenly for the others, I am ok with it.

(Is this a can of worms?) I can see LHPM jumping all over me for this one.lol
Why would I jump all over you? I think I'm the one that pointed out the "even calling" not too long ago. :p

mustang04
12-06-2006, 05:15 PM

Seems to me that we could use some posters that actually know someting about hs football

or that 'luvhoops':D :kiss:

mustang04
12-06-2006, 05:17 PM

hahahahahaha...so i guess you might be including me....i guaruntee i'm more active than you could imagine..and only source of friends...i like to think of this site as ANOTHER source of friends, ppl like you on this board crack me up

rundoe
12-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Why would I jump all over you? I think I'm the one that pointed out the "even calling" not too long ago. :p

I knew it!!!! You are right again, as usual, lol.:clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 08:46 PM
exactly!! and SintonFan loves me too, he just has a hard time expressing his feelings :D
I don't know about that whole "loves me too" thing IHStangFan. I guess when you look like I do(think Eva Longoria) there's more lovin' one's self than anything else.:inlove:
Come on dude. I used three smileys on that post!:p

carter08
12-06-2006, 08:46 PM
http://209.85.12.232/7395/137/emo/CowboysSuck2.png

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 08:47 PM
No condescension intended. My point is that fans are not rules experts. That’s all. Many think they are, and, thus, we have problems. The facemask ordeal is an example.

If I were simply a fan, you could question my rules knowledge.

Now, if I were to tell you the best place to sit or best meat to bbq before the game, I'd be out of line.

If I start spouting off about how this team needs to run this offense or why did they run this play, you have every right to question my knowledge on that subject. I’m not a coach.

Thanks for the welcome. We’ll get along swimmingly.
Were you working the field Saturday? If so, I'd say you might have some knowledge on the best meat to bbq. :devil:

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by carter08
http://209.85.12.232/7395/137/emo/CowboysSuck2.png
lol
Are you looking for attention?:D