PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else's Tuesday

CHS_CG
12-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Feel like Monday all over again:( This is gunna be a long week:helpme: :helpme:

Old Tiger
12-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Feel like Monday all over again:( This is gunna be a long week:helpme: :helpme: No, it's just you! J/k

You got them glass cutters?

Phil C
12-05-2006, 09:29 AM

Cheer up CHS! It isn't going to be any longer than any other week. All weeks have seven days in it and has as long as I can remember.

:)

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 09:29 AM

You are so right it is gonna be a long week. A long month. I cant wait to get christmas and new years over and just get on with life and awat from the fake everyones merry, peace, love, etc crap. Come on January!

Phil C
12-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
You are so right it is gonna be a long week. A long month. I cant wait to get christmas and new years over and just get on with life and awat from the fake everyones merry, peace, love, etc crap. Come on January!

Merry Christmas injuredinmelee!!

lostaussie
12-05-2006, 09:39 AM
You are so right it is gonna be a long week. A long month. I cant wait to get christmas and new years over and just get on with life and awat from the fake everyones merry, peace, love, etc crap. Come on January! You are gonna ruin Christmas:mad:

kaorder1999
12-05-2006, 09:41 AM

feeling any better??

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Merry Christmas injuredinmelee!!

You are gonna ruin Christmas

I wish everyone and theirs a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

:twitch:

lostaussie
12-05-2006, 09:44 AM
I wish everyone and theirs a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

:twitch: liar:D

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
liar:D

lmao no seriously I do. Just because I am not capable of enjoyng it I do wish the best for all those i know (well most of them).

CenTexSports
12-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Phil, it is obivious that you have never been in Caldwell. I have heard that every day there is either a Monday or a Friday the 13th. I think it has to do with how close it is to A&M.

Merry Christmas to all children under 12 and to those that appreciate the reason for the season and to the rest Baa Humbug!

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Mine doesn't T!

So far, I am the only one here!!

My immediate bosses are gone today and tomorrow, the other girl called in sick...and the BIG boss hasnt' got here yet!!

CHS_CG
12-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Phil, it is obivious that you have never been in Caldwell. I have heard that every day there is either a Monday or a Friday the 13th. I think it has to do with how close it is to A&M.

Merry Christmas to all children under 12 and to those that appreciate the reason for the season and to the rest Baa Humbug!

Caldwell sucking at life has nothig to do with being close to A&M.. it has to do with .. nvm i wont give my opinion on this town (hell on earth as i like to call it) bc the board has ears and eyes!

awizzy
12-05-2006, 10:16 AM
yea this tuesday sucks..i got two test goverment and alg. :doh: this is gonna suck

Boosty_Hondo
12-05-2006, 10:47 AM
ya cuase i have finals starting this week NOOOOOOOOOOOOO