PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood Fans!

westtexasfbfan
12-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Here we go again! We have to hear the same comments about Vernon that we heard about Graham. Last week it was that Greenwood was to weak for Graham. Graham was too tough for Greenwood. Everyone said Graham was going to win, right? (Greenwood 34 Graham 10) Greenwood is 12-1 for a reason. You don't make it to the region final if you aren't any good. I'm sure Vernon has a great team. I've never seen them play, but there are a lot you making comments about a Greenwood team that you haven't seen play yet. Everyone said the same thing about the 2002 Greenwood team when they were going to face power house Dangerfield from east Texas. (Greenwood 10 Dangerfield 0) And this was the same Dangerfield team that beat the unbeaten Celina team back in 2002. Anyway, I'm not here to say who is going to win. May the best team win Saturday. I'm just tired of people bring down my ranger team. And Snyder fans, I hope you support Greenwood. I know you beat us, but just because you beat Greenwood in district, and Vernon beat you guys, it doesn't mean Veron is going to beat Greenwood. If I remember correctly Graham was the district champs, right? They beat Veron 14-7 in district. What does this mean? And, another interesting note here; Vernon has already lost to a Midland team this year. Our private christian school in Midland, Texas beat the Vernon Lions this year. But as I said last week, may the best team win. Celina will await the winner!

VWG
12-04-2006, 10:36 PM
OK everybody.... GROUP HUG.

mchavez
12-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by VWG

LOL!!

tigerbyheart
12-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by westtexasfbfan
Here we go again! We have to hear the same comments about Vernon that we heard about Graham. Last week it was that Greenwood was to weak for Graham. Graham was too tough for Greenwood. Everyone said Graham was going to win, right? (Greenwood 34 Graham 10) Greenwood is 12-1 for a reason. You don't make it to the region final if you aren't any good. I'm sure Vernon has a great team. I've never seen them play, but there are a lot you making comments about a Greenwood team that you haven't seen play yet. Everyone said the same thing about the 2002 Greenwood team when they were going to face power house Dangerfield from east Texas. (Greenwood 10 Dangerfield 0) And this was the same Dangerfield team that beat the unbeaten Celina team back in 2002. Anyway, I'm not here to say who is going to win. May the best team win Saturday. I'm just tired of people bring down my ranger team. And Snyder fans, I hope you support Greenwood. I know you beat us, but just because you beat Greenwood in district, and Vernon beat you guys, it doesn't mean Veron is going to beat Greenwood. If I remember correctly Graham was the district champs, right? They beat Veron 14-7 in district. What does this mean? And, another interesting note here; Vernon has already lost to a Midland team this year. Our private christian school in Midland, Texas beat the Vernon Lions this year. But as I said last week, may the best team win. Celina will await the winner!

The only time I was against Greenwood is when ya played Snyder... But every other week and this week I am a Ranger Supporter!!!!!!!!! Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by VWG

http://kit.netpoets.net/grouphug.gif

GWOOD
12-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Here we go again! We have to hear the same comments about Vernon that we heard about Graham. Last week it was that Greenwood was to weak for Graham. Graham was too tough for Greenwood. Everyone said Graham was going to win, right? (Greenwood 34 Graham 10)

I like it that way. There are several kids who get on here and read the posts and share with the others. If it does anything at all it fires them up.

You gonna' make the game this Saturday?

RMAC
12-05-2006, 11:08 AM

Where did anybody so say Graham was too tough for Greenwood, or that ya'll weren't good enough for Graham? You guys were apparently a lot better than we were. Where are you getting these things from?

westtexasfbfan
12-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
I like it that way. There are several kids who get on here and read the posts and share with the others. If it does anything at all it fires them up.

You gonna' make the game this Saturday?

I always back up the rangers! I'll be there. (Greenwood Alumni/Ranger Football Player)

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 10:23 PM
I always back up the rangers! I'll be there. (Greenwood Alumni/Ranger Football Player) \

You are aware that their is a before game meet and greet...a halftime meet and greet...and an aftergame meet and greet all lined up, aren't you??

Can you make one or three??:D

WTF-82
12-05-2006, 11:06 PM

Well the only time I had a little prob. was due to an easy draw in first couple rounds in playoffs but after the Graham win I belive in the Rangers. I hope basin team can pull it off.
wb

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Well the only time I had a little prob. was due to an easy draw in first couple rounds in playoffs but after the Graham win I belive in the Rangers. I hope basin team can pull it off.
wb

Did you go?

WTF-82
12-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did you go?

No RM, is sure didnt but to beat a Graham team like that very impressive I will be there this week though like I said I believe they can do it I love football in west texas specially from the Permian basin wich is what I still call home GO RANGERS.

tigerbyheart
12-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
No RM, is sure didnt but to beat a Graham team like that very impressive I will be there this week though like I said I believe they can do it I love football in west texas specially from the Permian basin wich is what I still call home GO RANGERS.

Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!