PDA

View Full Version : Baby Question

eagles_victory
12-04-2006, 09:06 PM
A friend of mine is putting her 1 and 1/2 year old daughter in her own room is this too soon? lol

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
A friend of mine is putting her 1 and 1/2 year old daughter in her own room is this too soon? lol

I dont think it is too soon.

clemsmarina
12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
They should be in their own room within a couple months!

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Mine were in a bassinet by my bed for a couple of months and then went to their own room.

eagles_victory
12-04-2006, 09:17 PM
i just dont know if this person knows what there doing half the time so i was just asking

jk about knowing what there doing

luvhoops34
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Babies need to be in their own room! They will learn to sleep better and you will sleep better.

My daughter is going thru this right now. Her baby is 7 months old and still sleeping in mommy and daddys room and nobody is getting any sleep.

If she's 1 1/2 old she needs to have a set bedtime and a bedtime routine.

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i just dont know if this person knows what there doing half the time so i was just asking

jk about knowing what there doing

i know for a fact the person u are talkin about knows what they are doing!

Pudlugger
12-04-2006, 09:47 PM
In her own room with her own tv, playstation 3 and tivo.

Chris Hart
12-04-2006, 09:58 PM
I have a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl that sleep in the bed with their daddy every night, and have since they came home from the hospital. I'm single now, so not quite so crowded with just the three of us, plus they are like little heaters, I love it. I know it's gonna be hard to eventually get them to sleep in their own bed 'when/if' I ever remarry, but I'll deal with that when the time comes, lol...:)

GreenMonster
12-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old. The 4 yr old was in her own bed by about 2 months and has stayed there. The 2 yr old went to her own bed at about 2 months as well but instead of getting her a toddler bed like we did with the 4 yr old we just bought a double bed and put them both in there together. It has worked out pretty well so far. Only problem with it is that when one of them wakes up in the middle of the night and decides they need to be in Mommy and Daddy's bed the other isn't far behind. At least once a week I wake up with all 4 of us in the bed. The sore back I wake up with sucks pretty hard but the hugs and kisses seem to more than make up for my discomfort.

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 10:24 PM
ok if yall havent figured out EV is talkin aboutme... Taylor slept in her crib up till this past may or june.. then she started sleepin in my bed.. this weekend we moved to her own room in a twin size bed..

luvhoops34
12-04-2006, 10:36 PM
:doh:

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 10:38 PM
I slept in my parents bed until they finally got tired of me wettin the bed, made for a long summer this year, was hard to adjust to my own room.