PDA

View Full Version : Need help with essay!

mistanice
12-04-2006, 08:38 PM
I need to turn in a 6 page essay, but I can't think of anything that I can write about. Due Wed. at 12pm.

The criteria is simple. I can write about a topic of my choice.

I can do a personal essay which consists of a life changing event/s.

or

Make up a creative piece/story. anything goes really.

Sounds very easy but I'm just being lazy since it's the end of the semester.

I need suggestions/ or someone to do it, lol.

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Write about all the crazy people on this message board!! :p :p

Make up a story about how the 4 CHICKS (me, LHPM, RM & txkmom) are gonna whip 6 "all seeing guys" this week in pick 'em. :p :p

Good Luck.

DU_stud04
12-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
I need to turn in a 6 page essay, but I can't think of anything that I can write about. Due Wed. at 12pm.

or

I need suggestions/ or someone to do it, lol. pay me 20$ for a essay already written and has gotten a 98 2 years ago. :D

mistanice
12-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
pay me 20$ for a essay already written and has gotten a 98 2 years ago. :D

ok, send it to me so i can look at it, and i'll pay you after if I like it LOL. and also did you have to submit it to www.turnitin.com - prevents plagiarism.

DU_stud04
12-04-2006, 08:51 PM
ok, send it to me so i can look at it, and i'll pay you after if I like it LOL. and also did you have to submit it to www.turnitin.com - prevents plagiarism. nope. my teacher was a dope smokin reject according to my old high school coach. she was cool.....but none the less a dope smoking reject.:D

htowntransplant
12-04-2006, 08:52 PM
turintin is freaking stupid. its inconsistent. by now the teachers should know what the student is capable of writing.

CenTexSports
12-04-2006, 08:58 PM
How in the world do you know they are 6" all seeing?

Emerson1
12-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Write about all the crazy people on this message board!! :p :p

Make up a story about how the 4 CHICKS (me, LHPM, RM & txkmom) are gonna whip 6 "all seeing guys" this week in pick 'em. :p :p

Good Luck.
This is actually a pretty good idea. Teachers want something creative.

luvhoops34
12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
You should write about something you know about or are interested in, and you sure spend enough time on 3adl. Writing about the downlow would definitely be a different subject. I'm sure you could write six pages about all the different characters on here and on some of the ROM'd ppl.

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 09:15 PM

or

I need suggestions/ or someone to do it, lol.
Ill sell you some of my real life stories of Acuna, New Orleans, passing out on the big satelite dish in St Charles last year with boxers down and getten taken to the Parish jail with some of my buddys. 15 Dollars, 25 if you need more.

Pudlugger
12-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Your first date.

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 09:57 PM
ummm nevermind

pirate4state
12-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ill sell you some of my real life stories of Acuna, New Orleans, passing out on the big satelite dish in St Charles last year with boxers down and getten taken to the Parish jail with some of my buddys. 15 Dollars, 25 if you need more. :evillol: ROFLMAO!! OMG!!! I want to read that story!! :D :D