PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Warning!

Phil C
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
This is usually given before a thread paragraph to warn the reader that it may discuss parts of the movie such as the ending or give away parts of the plot that could ruin it for some viewers especially if knowning how the ending of the movie will spoil it for them. If it is so when someone sees that warning they know to get out of the thread and stop reading any farther. It is a good noble gesture to not spoil the movie for some people

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
LOL....I have paid to see some movies that I wish someone would have posted a "spoiler thread" on just so I would have that $$$ back in my pocket.;) :cool:

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is usually given before a thread paragraph to warn the reader that it may discuss parts of the movie such as the ending or give away parts of the plot that could ruin it for some viewers especially if knowning how the ending of the movie will spoil it for them. If it is so when someone sees that warning they know to get out of the thread and stop reading any farther. It is a good noble gesture to not spoil the movie for some people

LMAO!!! This is hiliarious on so many levels!!! :clap: :clap: Well done Phil. :thumbsup:

Phil C
12-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....I have paid to see some movies that I wish someone would have posted a "spoiler thread" on just so I would have that $$$ back in my pocket.;) :cool:

:D

I know what you mean. But some people if they know the ending or too much about the movie it ruins it for them. I am the opposite. A friend of mine saw The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis and of course it has a surprise ending. I was told about the movie but it didn't ruin it at all when I finally got to see it. In fact I was able to watch for clues about the ending. But some people like to be surprised. That is why the Spoiler Warning exists.

injuredinmelee
12-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
:D

I know what you mean. But some people if they know the ending or too much about the movie it ruins it for them. I am the opposite. A friend of mine saw The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis and of course it has a surprise ending. I was told about the movie but it didn't ruin it at all when I finally got to see it. In fact I was able to watch for clues about the ending. But some people like to be surprised. That is why the Spoiler Warning exists.

I ruined the Sixth Sense for alot of people in the theater about half way through when the guy was hitting on his wife in the antique shop or whatever it was she had. Lots of poed people. The management reprimanded me for that one.

Old Tiger
12-04-2006, 05:51 PM
What is bad is watching a movie with a spoiler!

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I ruined the Sixth Sense for alot of people in the theater about half way through when the guy was hitting on his wife in the antique shop or whatever it was she had. Lots of poed people. The management reprimanded me for that one.

ROFLMAO!! :clap: :clap: :devil: :mad: ;)

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
What is bad is watching a movie with a spoiler! I hate watching movies with people who ask questions. What did he do that for? What just happened? Well, if you'd STOP talking and pay attention you would know!! :mad: :mad:

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I hate watching movies with people who ask questions. What did he do that for? What just happened? Well, if you'd STOP talking and pay attention you would know!! :mad: :mad:

arrrggghhh.....ME TOO! My kids are the absolutely the worst about this! It is like they don't really want to pay attention until it gets interesting, but when it does, they expect you to catch them up.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Phil C
12-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
arrrggghhh.....ME TOO! My kids are the absolutely the worst about this! It is like they don't really want to pay attention until it gets interesting, but when it does, they expect you to catch them up.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey sometimes my wife things that about me believe it or not. :(