PDA

View Full Version : The Curse of GSquared

Adidas410s
12-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Have you ever seen it in action come playoff time??? Do you believe in it??? I know I do...just ask Royse City...or Cuero...or Sanger...or Chilton...or ______.

lostaussie
12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Have you ever seen it in action come playoff time??? Do you believe in it??? I know I do...just ask Royse City...or Cuero...or Sanger...or Chilton...or ______. New Boston or.........

Adidas410s
12-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
New Boston or.........

Pilot Point or...

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Pilot Point or...
Well, not playoff time, but he did sit on our side at the Wimberley game. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

And all this time, I just thought it was a rash....didn't realize it was a curse! :eek: :doh:

Adidas410s
12-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, not playoff time, but he did sit on our side at the Wimberley game. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Ya might wanna make sure that you're the visiting team against Giddings...he usually likes to sit on the home side unless he knows somebody on the visitors side.

With G in the stands...the Panthers don't stand a chance. Heck...the coach might turn crazy and go into a spread offense and throw 40 passes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

footballgal
12-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Please sit on Tatum side, they already have a championship trophy they don't need two. And if they loose by you sitting on their side, and they make a movie on the Cotulla Cowboys on how they went to state, I will make sure to let them know you had a part in their win, and maybe they will include you in their movie and you would probably be set with many hunting trips for probably for life.

Adidas410s
12-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Please sit on Tatum side, they already have a championship trophy they don't need two. And if they loose by you sitting on their side, and they make a movie on the Cotulla Cowboys on how they went to state, I will make sure to let them know you had a part in their win, and maybe they will include you in their movie and you would probably be set with many hunting trips for probably for life.

That's lostaussie that you want. Compared to G2...he's a baby at this sort of thing. G2 has brought the curse to many a team in the playoffs...

footballgal
12-04-2006, 04:45 PM
To be safe, they should sit together. :D

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Heck...the coach might turn crazy and go into a spread offense and throw 40 passes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

Old Tiger
12-04-2006, 04:49 PM
And you say I post pad:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
And you say I post pad:rolleyes:

You don't even know what we're talking about....go back to your sandbox now! :thumbsup:

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Have you ever seen it in action come playoff time??? Do you believe in it??? I know I do...just ask Royse City...or Cuero...or Sanger...or Chilton...or ______. :( :( :( :( :(

Adidas410s
12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
:( :( :( :( :(
Who else is on this distinguished list?

lostaussie
12-04-2006, 05:43 PM
That's lostaussie that you want. Compared to G2...he's a baby at this sort of thing. G2 has brought the curse to many a team in the playoffs... yes but we make a hell of a team. we brought down New Boston and Royse City together:D

rundoe
12-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Spooky, Maybe we should make the both sit at opposite sides of the field, behind the goal post and not let them in the stands, lol.

dogdad
12-04-2006, 06:37 PM
I can think of 4 Royse City play-off losses that G2 curse is responsible for. His momma and daddy are good folks, but frankly, we're considering running the whole bunch out of town.
We would like to see them relocate to Celina.

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by dogdad
I can think of 4 Royse City play-off losses that G2 curse is responsible for. His momma and daddy are good folks, but frankly, we're considering running the whole bunch out of town.
We would like to see them relocate to Celina.
et tu dd?:eek:

rangerjoe33
12-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Amen Dogdad.

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Who else is on this distinguished list?
Lets see, Irving McArthur, Newton, Bellville, Blanco, Tatum, Rusk, and many more this year. :thinking:

bobcat1
12-04-2006, 07:33 PM
G2 we can break that curse here in Celina. You and Lost Aussie are welcome on our side. As a matter of a fact I require both to sit on Celina's side. You know the old thing about 2 negatives making a positive. :D

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
G2 we can break that curse here in Celina. You and Lost Aussie are welcome on our side. As a matter of a fact I require both to sit on Celina's side. You know the old thing about 2 negatives making a positive. :D
You might have something there! Aussie, wanna try it out? Ill stock the cooler!

CheerMom
12-04-2006, 09:41 PM
OMG!!! That's why we lost!! He must of been lurking around our game somewhere. LOL!!:eek: :eek:

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
OMG!!! That's why we lost!! He must of been lurking around our game somewhere. LOL!!:eek: :eek:
Hmm, ever wonder what happend to yall when you played Schulenburg earlier this year??????? :p :p :eek:

CheerMom
12-04-2006, 09:47 PM
It was a whopper of a curse, too!! Our offense was never the same.....gee thanks.:weeping: :weeping:

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
It was a whopper of a curse, too!! Our offense was never the same.....gee thanks.:weeping: :weeping:
Sorry, didnt think the curse could survive the Swamp so I thought it would be safe.

Matthew328
12-04-2006, 10:04 PM
I remember an Everman playoff game in 2003 against Abilene Wylie when G2 sat on the Everman side....G2 have you been to any other Everman games?? I could have sworn you sat on the Forney side once when EHS beat em?

Gsquared
12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I remember an Everman playoff game in 2003 against Abilene Wylie when G2 sat on the Everman side....G2 have you been to any other Everman games?? I could have sworn you sat on the Forney side once when EHS beat em?
Oh wow, I forgot about that. Yeah, I was at that Everman game when Wylie had like no chance. I was at the Forney/Everman game too. I was shouting on that fourth down, dont give it to Blanton, they are keying on him!!!!!!!!! Had that worked, I woulda been a genious! Well, me and Maxfield

Matthew328
12-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Man I always thought the curse was some joke but man its for real!

kepdawg
12-04-2006, 11:29 PM

You are brave to challenge this curse! G how many of Celina's losses have you been at in the last 5 years?

Matthew328
12-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I bet he's been at one of the two! LOL

Gsquared
12-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I bet he's been at one of the two! LOL
Gilmer vs Celina AND Daingerfield vs Celina. Dang, im getting a complex now

bobcat1
12-05-2006, 08:00 AM
On second thought, could I interest you in free tickets to Vernon-Greenwood????

lostaussie
12-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Gilmer vs Celina AND Daingerfield vs Celina. Dang, im getting a complex now Both of these I also attended. The ONLY 2 times I have ever seen Celina play:D

bobcat1
12-05-2006, 08:32 AM
Okay Okay! A pair of tickets then.........

Gsquared
12-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Okay Okay! A pair of tickets then.........
There ya go! Its a package deal! The curse travels in pairs, and with beer! How bout you throw in a coupla cases for our trip. My buddy Aussie sure does get thirsty on these trips. He cant make it to FTWorth without gettin all parched

seasick4
12-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Cheermom ______________________Raider offense...________________________..huh ____________________Boo-ya!!

tigerbyheart
12-07-2006, 11:38 AM
GSquared, were you sitting on Snyder's side @ Lubbock last week?:thinking: :thinking: :D :D j/k

G, I don't think you are a curse...

Just to be safe, stay at home this weekend!!!:D

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 11:43 AM
On a plus side for Celina...I've seen them in 5 playoff games since 2000 and never seen them lose...and I'll be there tomorrow! :)

Then again...G will be there too!!! :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2006, 12:54 PM
hmmm some competition. I am 0 for 7 in the playoffs for the team i was cheering for this year that i attended in the playoffs. FYI i am going to Ingleside/Robinson game cheering for Ingleside, Liberty Hill/Giddings cheering for Liberty Hill and Alamo Heights/Lamar Cons. cheering for Alamo heights.

this years game:was Cheering for Sinton against Cuero, Cheering for Beeville against Calallen, Cheering for Port Lavaca Calhoun against Edouch Elsa, Cheering for La Feria against Ingleside, Cheering for Calallen against Buda Hays, Cheering for Orange Grove against Hondo, Cheering for Flour Bluff against SA Alamo Heights. It didnt matter where i was sitting, it was who i was cheering for. and its carried over to listening to it on internet the one day i didnt go to a game, Refugio, Cuero and Edcouch Elsa all lost when i was listening to those 3 games and those were the three i was cheering on. Wife said its even carried over to the games on the internet.

Hoping Ingleside can break this streak for me, like to be on winning side for once this year in the playoffs:)

Adidas410s
12-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
hmmm some competition. I am 0 for 7 in the playoffs for the team i was cheering for this year that i attended in the playoffs. FYI i am going to Ingleside/Robinson game cheering for Ingleside, Liberty Hill/Giddings cheering for Liberty Hill and Alamo Heights/Lamar Cons. cheering for Alamo heights.

this years game:was Cheering for Sinton against Cuero, Cheering for Beeville against Calallen, Cheering for Port Lavaca Calhoun against Edouch Elsa, Cheering for La Feria against Ingleside, Cheering for Calallen against Buda Hays, Cheering for Orange Grove against Hondo, Cheering for Flour Bluff against SA Alamo Heights. It didnt matter where i was sitting, it was who i was cheering for. and its carried over to listening to it on internet the one day i didnt go to a game, Refugio, Cuero and Edcouch Elsa all lost when i was listening to those 3 games and those were the three i was cheering on. Wife said its even carried over to the games on the internet.

Hoping Ingleside can break this streak for me, like to be on winning side for once this year in the playoffs:)

maybe we should put you on one side and G on the other side...that could make for an interesting game! ;)

CheerMom
12-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by seasick4
Cheermom ______________________Raider offense...________________________..huh ____________________Boo-ya!!

Yep, our QB play kind of went downhill after the half way point.

Hansum Stranger
12-07-2006, 08:37 PM
He didn't sit on Wimberley's side last year in the state championship. I wonder if someone paid him not to :thinking:

RMAC
12-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Spooky, Maybe we should make the both sit at opposite sides of the field, behind the goal post and not let them in the stands, lol.

Nope, can't do that. It would be like Chuck Norris and James Bond getting into a fight. It would tear a hole in the fabric of time, much less kill all of mankind.

Adidas410s
12-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Nope, can't do that. It would be like Chuck Norris and James Bond getting into a fight. It would tear a hole in the fabric of time, much less kill all of mankind.

good one duece! :thumbsup:

Gsquared
12-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
He didn't sit on Wimberley's side last year in the state championship. I wonder if someone paid him not to :thinking:
Yeah, I sat by you and LHPM :eek:

bobcat1
12-09-2006, 08:43 PM
The Curse of Gsquared is now officially broken. You are free to move about the country! :D

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2006, 09:00 PM
The Curse of Gsquared is now officially broken. You are free to move about the country! :D
Only because he brought his catalyst! :D

bobcat1
12-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Congrats on the Big win LHPM!!!!!!!