PDA

View Full Version : Read on another board that Reggie Mcneal was arrested...this true?

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 10:36 AM
anyone else hear this?

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Yeah it was for resisting arrest I believe. He was trying to get into a night club and word is he got aggressive towards the rent a cops so they called real cops to arrest him, he is out on bond...

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 10:38 AM
wow...crazy

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 10:38 AM
yeah....it was in houston too I believe, I'll find the link.

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 10:39 AM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/16161552.htm

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 10:40 AM
found this too

Article (http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou061203_cd_reggiemcneal.4e053bab.html)

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 10:41 AM
i t was on off-duty police officer working security

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 10:41 AM
I see you get on texags?

Maroon87
12-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Are the Bengals the Jailblazers of the NFL or what?:eek:

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 10:46 AM
How many freaking Cincinatti Bengals have been arrested this year?

Funk-d-fied

kaorder1999
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
I see you get on texags?

i dont know what that is

BTEXDAD
12-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
Yeah it was for resisting arrest I believe. He was trying to get into a night club and word is he got aggressive towards the rent a cops so they called real cops to arrest him, he is out on bond...

In my single days, I hated waiting in line to get into night club, then a couple good looking women would come up and they flirted with the rent a cops for a minute and then would go right in. That used to irritate the hell out of me. Of course I never wanted to get in bad enough to get thrown into jail.

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 10:58 AM
don't worry about it, women always do that stuff, there is a tv show about women who go to vegas with a little amount of money and try to get so muck out of it with looks, the last show had 2 blondes go to vegas with $20 and have a blast!

GreenMonster
12-04-2006, 11:01 AM
The funny thing is that after the game on NFL network they had a camera in the Bengal lockerroom and Marv Lewis gave them off until Tuesday and followed that with an EMPHATIC "I don't want to hear of anyone getting into any kind of trouble what-so-ever! I don't want to read about anything in the paper or get any phone calls." That's twice Reggie has been in trouble this season. He was only recently brought up to the team off the practice squad. Reggie better get his stuff together or he will have a very short career in the NFL.

coach
12-04-2006, 11:01 AM
reggie was such a bust it pisses me off as an aggie fan to see how much tallent he had and now he just a thug getting arrested...

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 11:03 AM
yup, coach hit it right on the head, he better shape up fast.

coach
12-04-2006, 11:06 AM
he could have been just as good as vy if not better(maybe his size hurt him) but i remeber his frosh year when he beat ou i was like wow.....you better watch out for this kid...but he just dissapointed me evry year...

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 11:08 AM
the thing is he was trying to get into the club after hours. That is why he was told he couldnt come in

g$$
12-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The funny thing is that after the game on NFL network they had a camera in the Bengal lockerroom and Marv Lewis gave them off until Tuesday and followed that with an EMPHATIC "I don't want to hear of anyone getting into any kind of trouble what-so-ever! I don't want to read about anything in the paper or get any phone calls." That's twice Reggie has been in trouble this season. He was only recently brought up to the team off the practice squad. Reggie better get his stuff together or he will have a very short career in the NFL.

Not surprising at all. Reggie is a knucklehead & cancer on any team. Good riddance when he finally left A&M. Never a fan even after 1 big upset of OU.

That is now 7 Bengals arrested this year by the way. Thug U of the NFL. I hope they make an example of Reggie & cut him.

mrescape43
12-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Not surprising at all. Reggie is a knucklehead & cancer on any team. Good riddance when he finally left A&M. Never a fan even after 1 big upset of OU.

That is now 7 Bengals arrested this year by the way. Thug U of the NFL. I hope they make an example of Reggie & cut him.

Sounds like he needs to shape up or he will be shipped out

halfnhalf
12-04-2006, 01:45 PM
It is really sad, because he could have been a special kind of player and a household name everywhere. But without a brain, talent will get you only so far.

Bandera YaYa
12-04-2006, 02:53 PM
When I read this, I thought "OMG not another black athlete arrested!" Was I wrong to think this?? But it sure seems like the norm these days.....AND I am not racist and if this seems racist, please just delete. I just don't understand why talented black players seems to get into so much trouble off the field. Now, of course, I don't think all black athletes get into trouble, but the players being arrested lately seem to be black...and its largely for something that happened at a bar or strip club, some involve guns. I just think it's a shame to get that far and then blow it big time. It might be the instant celebrity status some get...not being able to juggle all the attention and fame....the pressure.....what do you think? :(

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Of course I never wanted to get in bad enough to get thrown into jail.
I'd be more glad to hear you didn't want in bad enough to flirt with the rent-a-cops. :D

Fotbol
12-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
When I read this, I thought "OMG not another black athlete arrested!" Was I wrong to think this?? But it sure seems like the norm these days.....AND I am not racist and if this seems racist, please just delete. I just don't understand why talented black players seems to get into so much trouble off the field. Now, of course, I don't think all black athletes get into trouble, but the players being arrested lately seem to be black...and its largely for something that happened at a bar or strip club, some involve guns. I just think it's a shame to get that far and then blow it big time. It might be the instant celebrity status some get...not being able to juggle all the attention and fame....the pressure.....what do you think? :( Two words Bandera YaYa...Willie Lynch How ya Been YaYa it's me that ole pesky guy from Houston/Marlin

luvhoops34
12-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Two words Bandera YaYa...Willie Lynch How ya Been YaYa it's me that ole pesky guy from Houston/Marlin

Sup....who's Willie Lynch?

Old Tiger
12-04-2006, 05:08 PM
What a thug! :doh:

Bandera YaYa
12-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Two words Bandera YaYa...Willie Lynch How ya Been YaYa it's me that ole pesky guy from Houston/Marlin Hey friend!!! How's it going!!! Hope all is well.....and I have no idea who Willie Lynch is......I thought of something else, maybe these young men who are getting in trouble are sought after by the media to bring their mistakes to light. Just seems to be a rash of them being caught lately!