PDA

View Full Version : Vernon/Greenwood M&G???

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 09:49 AM
I have talked to several people from Snyder and Sweetwater who plan on being at this game.

Do we want to try and meet somewhere for lunch before the game? Halftime M&G??

Some have brought up meeting up and eating at Ms. Allens....that works for me, or if you just wanna meet under the scoreboard, that works too. We can do both if some can't make it to one place or the other.

Just let me know!!

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 09:51 AM
where is the game

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
where is the game

Sweetwater

jason
12-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sweetwater when??

kaorder1999
12-04-2006, 12:16 PM
too long of a drive for me!!! i dont trust my go-cart to make it that far!

Funk-d-fied
12-04-2006, 12:19 PM
isnt there a great beef jerkey place in sweetwater, and I heard somewhere there is a place to eat some great cobbler?

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by jason
when??

Saturday at 2:00.

Are you gonna tell me you are going then stand me up again??:(

jason
12-04-2006, 12:39 PM
copperas cove vs aledo
saturday 1:00pm
waco isd stadium

sorry

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by jason
copperas cove vs aledo
saturday 1:00pm
waco isd stadium

sorry

Oh well...you would probably cheer against us anyway!!:hand:

SnyTigBaseB07
12-04-2006, 01:44 PM
ah i i wish i could be there RM!

if you guys keep winning and make it to state i might be able to make it out to the last GW game, then i'd have to meet ya RM!

mchavez
12-04-2006, 01:47 PM
I'm game!!

jason
12-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Oh well...you would probably cheer against us anyway!!:hand: whatever

Rngrgrad06
12-04-2006, 02:16 PM
I think it'll take a lot for greenwood to get past Vernon, but i certainly wish them the best of luck. Sick 'Em Go Get 'Em

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Rngrgrad06
I think it'll take a lot for greenwood to get past Vernon, but i certainly wish them the best of luck. Sick 'Em Go Get 'Em

Did you graduate from Greenwood?

stangGirl2007
12-04-2006, 03:23 PM
I have talked to several people from Snyder and Sweetwater who plan on being at this game.

Do we want to try and meet somewhere for lunch before the game? Halftime M&G??

Some have brought up meeting up and eating at Ms. Allens....that works for me, or if you just wanna meet under the scoreboard, that works too. We can do both if some can't make it to one place or the other.

Just let me know!!

I will be at Allens for sure. Hopefully we can have a good ammount of people come.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
I will be at Allens for sure. Hopefully we can get more to come instead of them going to the tailgate party.

The tailgate party is set up by some dads....the only reason your dad knows about it is because he was invited by his boss.

He is probably the ONLY one from the board going to it!

Heck....if I knew the first thing about "tailgating"....we could just set up a 3adl tailgate party of our own!!

stangGirl2007
12-04-2006, 03:30 PM

Heck....if I knew the first thing about "tailgating"....we could just set up a 3adl tailgate party of our own!!

Yeah I don't know the first thing about it either! I'm ready for Allens though.. that food is just SO great!!:)

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Yeah I don't know the first thing about it either! I'm ready for Allens though.. that food is just SO great!!:)

Well....if we don't get any M&G response...me, you and lori will just go there and pig out by ourselves!!

stangGirl2007
12-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Well....if we don't get any M&G response...me, you and lori will just go there and pig out by ourselves!!

Yeah between the 3 of us.. they will RUN OUT of food by the time we are finished:p Especially with the cobbler

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-04-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm in.

Z~

stangGirl2007
12-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I'm in.

Z~

See you there!:thumbsup:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-04-2006, 04:28 PM
I'll be in Sweetwater anyways and I want to eat at Allens so that sounds good to me.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 05:11 PM
So it sounds like it's a go at Allens?

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud...

SO FAR!!

injuredinmelee
12-04-2006, 05:20 PM
If I have family coming from Iowa Park to go the the Vernon game I will go to that game in Sweetwater and if they dont come I will go watch LEvs Canyon in Abilene. What time does the GW/Vernon Game start? The GF has a parade in Anson to go to at 630 that evening so it might not be possible but I love to eat at Ms. Allens.

GWOOD
12-04-2006, 05:25 PM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud...

SO FAR!!

Me and my family will probably make it. Don't know why we couldn't but I will need to check. You guys keep talking about Ms Allen so I am curious and I would like to meet Z Motion.

We will eat early???

GetRDoneStangs
12-04-2006, 05:27 PM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud...

SO FAR!!

I can make both places!

If we get a good head count, I will try and get a table for just us.

For those that have never been to Ms. Allens, you are seated as you come in until a table is full. It is pretty cool, you know who you might be asking to "Pass the chicken please!!":D :D

VERNONLION#1
12-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Meet for lunch and at halftime for those who can't make it to eat. JMO

VERNONLION#1
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud...

SO FAR!!
Count me in. My wife will prolly be with me also.

injuredinmelee
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM
any of you Vernon People remember Bryan Pyle? He would have been in the Class of 90.

VERNONLION#1
12-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
any of you Vernon People remember Bryan Pyle? He would have been in the Class of 90.

That's my classmate!!!!!!!!! Why?

GetRDoneStangs
12-04-2006, 05:41 PM
We will eat early???

That would be a very good idea...There will be lots of folks in town and parking at the Bowl will be, fun in the least.

I say around 11:30 or so ????

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
That would be a very good idea...There will be lots of folks in town and parking at the Bowl will be, fun in the least.

I think 11:30 sounds perfect. Do you know if there is anyway...(if it looks like we may have a few show up)....that we can reserve a table??

I don't have a problem with eating with total strangers....but I would rather it be 3adownlow strangers that I meet this go-around!!:D

I agree we should do another at halftime.....Under the scoreboard is a perfect place.

GetRDoneStangs
12-04-2006, 06:19 PM
It should not be a problem, if we do it that early. Please help me keep up with a head count and I will hold the table.

injuredinmelee
12-04-2006, 06:44 PM
I think 11:30 sounds perfect. Do you know if there is anyway...(if it looks like we may have a few show up)....that we can reserve a table??

I don't have a problem with eating with total strangers....but I would rather it be 3adownlow strangers that I meet this go-around!!:D

I agree we should do another at halftime.....Under the scoreboard is a perfect place.

I havent got into a M&G picture all year long.

wedo
12-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Did you graduate from Greenwood?

Yes I did, and you know me, I have even spent the night at your house!

injuredinmelee
12-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by wedo

oh do tell

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by wedo

Oh really??:thinking: :thinking: Who are you??

I asked the question to Rngrgrad06...do you know who that is??

I am about to die of curiosity now!!!

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 11:53 PM
btt...still wanting others to check in so we can get a head count!

mchavez
12-04-2006, 11:57 PM
I wont beable to eat....but i'll be there at halftime!! Are we gonnameet at halftime?

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by mchavez
I wont beable to eat....but i'll be there at halftime!! Are we gonnameet at halftime?

Yes....on that walkway thing under the scoreboard!

football4life
12-05-2006, 01:12 AM
i should be there at halftime, get there to watch that game and then the canyon-LE game.

Tiger Baseball
12-05-2006, 06:56 AM
I will be at this one. GetrDone is Allens going to hold all of us? And since your the host, youv'e got the ticket on this one, right?? Can't wait for this one. I almost feel faint. :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by football4life
i should be there at halftime, get there to watch that game and then the canyon-LE game.

If there are enough posters at the second game...we can arrange a halftime M&G for THAT one too!!!

Oh...if any of yall don't already have my cell, let me know and I will PM it to you!!

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 11:59 AM
ttt

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2006, 01:48 PM
mmm Allens foolowed by football it sounds like a plan to me

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
mmm Allens foolowed by football it sounds like a plan to me

Are you gonna be there?

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Are you gonna be there?
yup

Tiger Baseball
12-05-2006, 01:53 PM
If there are enough posters at the second game...we can arrange a halftime M&G for THAT one too!!!

Oh...if any of yall don't already have my cell, let me know and I will PM it to you!!

I don't have it. I think i'm the only one in west Texas that doesn't. :D

STANG RED
12-05-2006, 02:03 PM
I'll be there for Mrs. Allens and both games.
Also, if any of you going to the first game, are planning on sticking around for the later game, my house is only a couple blocks from the bowl, if you need a place to kick back and take a load off while waiting between games. Just shoot me a PM and we'll get it set up. Heck, we might even burn something on the grill. :D

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Also, if any of you going to the first game, are planning on sticking around for the later game, my house is only a couple blocks from the bowl, if you need a place to kick back and take a load off while waiting between games. Just shoot me a PM and we'll get it set up. Heck, we might even burn something on the grill. :D

That would be awesome!!!

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 02:06 PM

Nice offer I might take you up on it since ill be flying solo.

Tiger Baseball
12-05-2006, 02:15 PM

Stang you da man. Tell me what to bring to throw on the grill.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball

Ditto for me!!

Saturday is gonna be a BLAST!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Okay...this is the head count I have picked up off this thread so far:

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
Gwood and family (wife and daughter?)
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 03:16 PM

Saturday is gonna be a BLAST!!!!

Yeah I'm excited!

:D

GWOOD
12-05-2006, 03:25 PM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed

Just count two from my family. I'm pretty sure my daughter and her friend will want to sit at a table by themselves. They will not want to sit with a bunch of old people--excluding Stanggirl (My daughter's definition of old is anybody over 25!)

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Just count two from my family. I'm pretty sure my daughter and her friend will want to sit at a table by themselves. They will not want to sit with a bunch of old people--excluding Stanggirl (My daughter's definition of old is anybody over 25!)

Yeah who can blame her?? Sitting with RM and SweetXPeach can be a little scarry at times :eek: :eek:

:p j/k RM!

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah who can blame her?? Sitting with RM and SweetXPeach can be a little scarry at times :eek: :eek:

:p j/k RM!

That's okay, I told GWOOD to reserve you a seat at the table with his daughter and friend.....they are really sweet, you will like them!!

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 03:42 PM
That's okay, I told GWOOD to reserve you a seat at the table with his daughter and friend.....they are really sweet, you will like them!!

Thanks, I didn't want to sit with you anyway :hand:

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks, I didn't want to sit with you anyway :hand:

That was obvious...that's why I asked GWOOD to do that for me!!

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

Do we really want to meet at 11:30 considering they open at 11 and they will be jam packed?:thinking: I just hope we could actually get a table at that time

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 03:48 PM
That was obvious...that's why I asked GWOOD to do that for me!!

Aww.. thanks RM I love you too!:bigcry:

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Do we really want to meet at 11:30 considering they open at 11 and they will be jam packed?:thinking: I just hope we could actually get a table at that time

Yall are the homies....you gotta tell us what to do!! If they let us reserve a table for 11:30...then it shouldn't matter if its jam packed!

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Yall are the homies....you gotta tell us what to do!! If they let us reserve a table for 11:30...then it shouldn't matter if its jam packed!

Ok I will talk to my dad and see what he thinks is best. I talked a few people at school today and they said they though we couldn't reserve tables :confused: :confused:

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Ok I will talk to my dad and see what he thinks is best. I talked a few people at school today and they said they though we couldn't reserve tables :confused: :confused:

You may not be able to....your dad was going to check!

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 04:23 PM
You may not be able to....your dad was going to check!

Well I don't know.. should I tell him NOT to see if we can reserve a table that YOU will be sitting at?? You don't even want to sit with me :dispntd:

:p

STANG RED
12-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball

Lets not make this too big of a production. Steaks & german sausage are easy and fast enough, or just good ol burgers and hot dogs, are tough to beat.
How bout this: I'll go ahead and get a big box of real good hamburger patties, and hot dog weiners, and everybody else can bring buns, chips, drinks, pickles, onions, dips, and anything else yall want. I make a mean hamburger!!!
How does this set with yall?
We can plan on eating around 4 to 5. That should be plenty enough time before the last game.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Lets not make this too big of a production. Steaks & german sausage are easy and fast enough, or just good ol burgers and hot dogs, are tough to beat.
How bout this: I'll go ahead and get a big box of real good hamburger patties, and hot dog weiners, and everybody else can bring buns, chips, drinks, pickles, onions, dips, and anything else yall want. I make a mean hamburger!!!
How does this set with yall?
We can plan on eating around 4 to 5. That should be plenty enough time before the last game.

Sounds good...I will bring the buns...how many you figure we need??

Do we need to get a head count of who is coming to your house too? Do we need to assign them something to bring?

its_n_D_water
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
whos playing in the second game?

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by its_n_D_water
whos playing in the second game?

Canyon and L-E

its_n_D_water
12-05-2006, 07:01 PM
nm

its_n_D_water
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
thank you...i found it

stangGirl2007
12-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Sounds good...I will bring the buns...how many you figure we need??

Do we need to get a head count of who is coming to your house too? Do we need to assign them something to bring?

We will be able to join too. What would you like me to bring.. chips, cookies,.. brownie?? Whatever works for me.

STANG RED
12-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Sounds good...I will bring the buns...how many you figure we need?? Do we need to get a head count of who is coming to your house too? Do we need to assign them something to bring?

Sounds good RM. Ok heres the list. Yes we need a general idea of who all is coming. If you dont know for sure, dont sign up for anything, but your still welcome to come. Their will be plenty I'm sure, just bring your smiling face.

Meat - Me, sirloin patties & ballpark franks MMMmmmm
Tea - Me, I'll make a couple gallons
Buns - RangerMom, 3 to 4 packages of each maybe??? dont really know for sure.
Deserts/Brownies - stanGirl2007
Chips n Dips - ?
Pickles, Mustard, Mayo - ?
Onion, Lettuce, Toms - ?
Soft Drinks - ?
1 case bottled water - ?
Chili for hot dogs - ?
2 bags of Ice - ?
and/or anything you like.

I'll take care of the cooking. Just be prepared to kick back and relax for a while. It'll be great having you all.
I have a nice poker chip set, and dominos, if anyone wants to play.

injuredinmelee
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
poker chips.. I guess adidas is coming now.

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 12:57 AM
awwww man, I won't be in Sweetwater until just before kick off of the TLE/Canyon game. :( :(

VERNONLION#1
12-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
poker chips.. I guess adidas is coming now.

B%D L&%$T. :thinking: I am awful. Go ahead and scold me if need be.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 09:57 AM
C'mon guys...step up!!

We have the meat and buns for burgers and hot dogs covered and some desserts.

Who else plans on being there and what do you want to bring?

I have a list made, so I need to know ASAP.

thanks!!!

DaHop72
12-06-2006, 10:00 AM
C'mon guys...step up!!

We have the meat and buns for burgers and hot dogs covered and some desserts.

Who else plans on being there and what do you want to bring?

I have a list made, so I need to know ASAP.

thanks!!! 1 case bottled water:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
1 case bottled water:thumbsup:

You are "da man"...(but you already knew that!!);)

DaHop72
12-06-2006, 10:08 AM
You are "da man"...(but you already knew that!!);) :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :kiss:

GWOOD
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
I will have my parents and other relatives at the game so I probably will not be making the post game party.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Meat - Me, sirloin patties & ballpark franks

Buns - RangerMom

Chips n Dips - ?

Onion, Lettuce, Toms - ?

Soft Drinks - ?

1 case bottled water -DaHop

Chili for hot dogs - ?

2 bags of Ice - ?

HAN SING
12-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Meat - Me, sirloin patties & ballpark franks

Buns - RangerMom

Chips n Dips - ?

Onion, Lettuce, Toms - ?

Soft Drinks - ?

Chili for hot dogs - ?

2 bags of Ice - ? Han try to make meet and greet. If Han can come I bring egg rolls and Won Ton Soup. Hoss may come with Han just to take care of smart mouth texans who want to mess with short orientals.

Butkus
12-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by HAN SING
Han try to make meet and greet. If Han can come I bring egg rolls and Won Ton Soup. Hoss may come with Han just to take care of smart mouth texans who want to mess with short orientals. Ole han come he better bring big Hoss or lose lil pigtail.:D

HAN SING
12-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Ole han come he better bring big Hoss or lose lil pigtail.:D Han CAN take care of overweight cowboys.
http://www.straightblastgym.com/news/uploaded_images/IMG_0274-759197.JPG

HAN SING
12-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Han CAN take care of overweight cowboys.
http://www.straightblastgym.com/news/uploaded_images/IMG_0274-759197.JPG SO!! If Butkus AKA CHIN TU PHAT think he up to it go ahead, make Han Day:D

sweetwater07
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed

Count me in on that as well RM..i'll get off work at 12 and immediately head to Allens..(not but a few blocks away)...

Butkus
12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
SO!! If Butkus AKA CHIN TU PHAT think he up to it go ahead, make Han Day:D Ole han keeps a furgittin that big brother Red dont believe in that karate stuff. Red does believe in this tho
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5870/winchesterm1866lgqx1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

HAN SING
12-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Ole han keeps a furgittin that big brother Red dont believe in that karate stuff. Red does believe in this tho
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5870/winchesterm1866lgqx1.jpg (http://imageshack.us) HA HA!! You think your
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/rifleman-bw.jpg
You actualy Should bring This one If want to have chance
http://mid4.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/texans_with_big_guns.jpg
If you do bring this gun. Better Bring large supply of this

http://www.price-club.co.jp/cgi-bin/tkxdoc/goods_img/Vaseline%20368g%20L.jpg
:clap: :clap:

Butkus
12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7450/cpigtailon0.jpg (http://imageshack.us) with this

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9189/bowiedk7.jpg (http://imageshack.us) =

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2508/baldye4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
i know i will be at allens and at the vernon/gwood game, but i still have to make a decision on if i want to go to the 2nd game or go to my churches 75th anniversary party saturday night

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Hey...Butkus and Hans...yall are making it REALLY hard for me to keep up with the head count here!!:mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Updated Mrs Allens headcount!

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07

HAN SING
12-06-2006, 02:37 PM
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7450/cpigtailon0.jpg (http://imageshack.us) with this

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9189/bowiedk7.jpg (http://imageshack.us) =

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2508/baldye4.jpg (http://imageshack.us) Butkus must stop eating this
http://static.flickr.com/5/7998835_d4d7facf64_o.jpg
So he will not be so
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/c0/13/Mezco_Toyz_Austin_Powers_Fat_Man_Figure_Toys-resized200.jpg
If mess with Han . Han will put Butkus to Sleep
If Butkus think he mess with Han he must have

http://www.aonq09.dsl.pipex.com/pictures_main/humour/images/head_up_ass_in_suit.jpg :kiss:

Bubba-Joe
12-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Ranger MOM
guess what OLE Bubba may just have to show up to Stangs house
of course Bubba would be bringing his own flavor of adult beverage.

What time is the shinding at Stangs house anyway?????

Butkus
12-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Ranger MOM

What time is the shinding at Stangs house anyway????? Now Bubba u be sur and behave ya self ifin ya go ta that shindig at Stangs. We know whut happened tha las time ya hit tha hooch.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Meat - Stang Red, sirloin patties & ballpark franks

Tea - Stang Red, I'll make a couple gallons

Buns - RangerMom

Deserts/Brownies - stangGirl2007

Chips n Dips - ?

Onion, Lettuce, Toms - Sweetxpeach

Soft Drinks - ?

Chili for hot dogs - ?

2 bags of Ice - ?

Butkus
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Ole han ur one funny commode ian.:D

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Ranger MOM

What time is the shinding at Stangs house anyway?????

Directly after the Greenwood/Vernon game!!

DaHop72
12-06-2006, 02:52 PM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
DAHOP72 :D

Bubba-Joe
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Now Bubba u be sur and behave ya self ifin ya go ta that shindig at Stangs. We know whut happened tha las time ya hit tha hooch.

Yeah just now gettin over that 2 week binge
started about half time of the Sweetwater Vernon game

still got me a little after effect working
someone said that snyder and vernon played the other day???
how did that turn out anyway???????

stangGirl2007
12-06-2006, 03:18 PM

Since my step-mom makes GREAT deserts I will be asking her for recipes sometime next week. She makes so many different types of cookies.. what kind does everyone like the most?? I will probally make some sort of variety.

Maybe I should make some of Foots "special cookies":thinking:

Suggestions though please:)

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 03:24 PM

Maybe I should make some of Foots "special cookies":thinking:

I would be laughing for the rest of the night!!!

stangGirl2007
12-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I would be laughing for the rest of the night!!!

Yeah and then you will be saying something like "I'm not tired.. I'm NOT tired":p

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Yeah and then you will be saying something like "I'm not tired.. I'm NOT tired":p

Or talking about Lexi's "love bark"!!:D

pirate4state
12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
I would be laughing for the rest of the night!!! Or.....where are those Sally Snacks :D :smoker: :D

stangGirl2007
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Or talking about Lexi's "love bark"!!:D

ROFL!!

Yeah that would be "dead sexy":p ;)

Butkus
12-06-2006, 05:03 PM

how did that turn out anyway??????? Durned but ifin i think i herd rite them Lions sent those tiggers to tha hardwood.:D

Snyder_TigerFan
12-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Durned but ifin i think i herd rite them Lions sent those tiggers to tha hardwood.:D

dadgum....I think yer right. I'd say them Tigers weren't embarassed like them mustangs were tho.:rolleyes: Whoooho....that sho was a whoopin them lions put on em.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 09:29 PM
back TTT 1 more time

Tiger Baseball
12-06-2006, 11:08 PM
I got chili! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/904.gif

DaHop72
12-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
dadgum....I think yer right. I'd say them Tigers weren't embarassed like them mustangs were tho.:rolleyes: Whoooho....that sho was a whoopin them lions put on em. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Buns - RangerMom

Chips n Dips - ?

Soft Drinks - ?

Chili for hot dogs - Tiger Baseball ("chili boy")

2 bags of Ice - ?

Technoredneck
12-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Put me plus SWMBO & 1 down for both parties

Let me know what to briing

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 12:00 AM

Ranger Mom
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
Technoredneck +2
Dahop72

Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Buns - RangerMom
Chips n Dips - Technoredneck
Pickles, Mustard, Mayo - Technoredneck
Soft Drinks - ?
2 bags of Ice - DU_Stud04

SintonFan
12-07-2006, 12:03 AM

Me
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
Technoredneck +2

Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Buns - RangerMom

Soft Drinks - ?

2 bags of Ice - ?
Anyone from SoTx going to this game?
If we make it there can I bring some Michiladas?:D

Tiger Baseball
12-07-2006, 09:43 AM
TTT

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_2_103v.gif

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Anyone from SoTx going to this game?
If we make it there can I bring some Michiladas?:D I might be at the game, but will miss all the festivities. :weeping:

mrescape43
12-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
dadgum....I think yer right. I'd say them Tigers weren't embarassed like them mustangs were tho.:rolleyes: Whoooho....that sho was a whoopin them lions put on em.

:clap: :clap:

HAN SING
12-07-2006, 10:03 AM

how did that turn out anyway??????? Sweetwater 12 Vernon 47. Snyder 20 Vernon 26.:thinking:

Snyder_TigerFan
12-07-2006, 10:06 AM
I wish I could make it to the festivities....sounds like ya'll are going to have a good time!

Good luck Greenwood!

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 10:15 AM
[i]Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Meat - Stang Red,
Buns - RangerMom
[/B]

NOW I KNOW I am gettin sober again

cause that is too FUNNY
BAHHHAWWWWWWWWW
Stang RED Meat
Ranger mom Buns

:D :D :D :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 10:20 AM

cause that is too FUNNY
BAHHHAWWWWWWWWW
Stang RED Meat
Ranger mom Buns

:eek: :eek: OMG!!!! ROFL! :doh: :D

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 11:42 AM

cause that is too FUNNY
BAHHHAWWWWWWWWW
Stang RED Meat
Ranger mom Buns

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Leave it you!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh well...I got your namesake a haircut yesterday....he looks ridiculous!!:tongue:

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 11:51 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Leave it you!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh well...I got your namesake a haircut yesterday....he looks ridiculous!!:tongue:

Will little Bubba get cold ???

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Will little Bubba get cold ???

Extremely...all except for his chin, eyebrows and legs...I think that is the only place he has hair left!!

I feel SO guilty!:(

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Extremely...all except for his chin, eyebrows and legs...I think that is the only place he has hair left!!

I feel SO guilty!:( you should be ashamed
is little Bubba making the trip to Swater???

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 12:27 PM
you should be ashamed
is little Bubba making the trip to Swater???

Heck No!! I will be there ALL day!!

Unless you wanna baby sit him for me!!

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Heck No!! I will be there ALL day!!

Unless you wanna baby sit him for me!!

The dogs I got would laugh at his haircut
but it might do him some good to be around a few outside hounds

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Okay...enough about my dog!!:p

Should we just meet in the parking lot of Mz Allens??

If we can't reserve a table, all walking in at the same time may be our best bet in being seated with each other!

But.....you Sweetwater people need to pipe in on this one, I have never been there, so I don't have a clue about the layout, the size of the tables...NADA!!!

STANG RED
12-07-2006, 02:30 PM

Ranger Mom
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
Technoredneck +2
Dahop72

Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Buns - RangerMom
Soft Drinks - ?
2 bags of Ice - ?

Looks like we're getting closer all the time. Just 2 items left, and we'll be set. This is gonna be a blast. I sure hope everyone can make it. Looks like the weather aint gonna be half bad either.
See yall there.

STANG RED
12-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Okay...enough about my dog!!:p

Should we just meet in the parking lot of Mz Allens??

If we can't reserve a table, all walking in at the same time may be our best bet in being seated with each other!

But.....you Sweetwater people need to pipe in on this one, I have never been there, so I don't have a clue about the layout, the size of the tables...NADA!!!

If it's too crowded, we can just get it all take-out, and take it to my house, easy enough.
If they only have the small building opened up, there are only about 6 tables in there, and I believe they are all 10' long. I think each table will sit about 14.

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2006, 02:48 PM
I've got the 2 bags of ice

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 03:04 PM

Ranger Mom
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
Technoredneck +2
Dahop72

Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Buns - RangerMom
Soft Drinks - ?
2 bags of Ice - Dr. Dre :kiss:

STANG RED
12-07-2006, 03:13 PM

Ranger Mom
Stanggirl2007
sweetxpeach
Z motion
ASUfrisbeestud
Injured
GetRDoneStangs
VernonLion#1 and wife
Tiger Baseball
The Doctor Dre
StangRed
Sweetwater07
Technoredneck +2
Dahop72

Updated STANG RED BBQ:

Buns - RangerMom
Soft Drinks - ?
2 bags of Ice - Dr. Dre
:confused:
Pull your head out RM. Dr. Dre is bringing the ice. :devil:

Now thats better.:D

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2006, 03:16 PM
good so I'm not going crazy I thought i had said I would bring ice, but i wasnt sure

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 03:20 PM
:confused:
Pull your head out RM. Dr. Dre is bringing the ice. :devil:

OOPS!!!!!

Sorry Andres!!:blush: :blush:

Im glad I am taking off tomorrow, Im not worth a crap this week!!

txkmom
12-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Since I'll be riding the charter bus, who's picking me up at the field for the cookout AND getting me back to the LE game in time????

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by txkmom
Since I'll be riding the charter bus, who's picking me up at the field for the cookout AND getting me back to the LE game in time????

What time will yall be there??

txkmom
12-07-2006, 03:37 PM
No idea. We leave LE at 9:30, stop in Dallas to eat, then straight to Sweetwater... help me out with a timeline.

Stownhorse
12-07-2006, 04:30 PM

They opened up that place next door for more room so idk y there wouldnt be enough room...Me and sweetwater07 might make our way to Allens if yall are lucky lol

stangGirl2007
12-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
They opened up that place next door for more room so idk y there wouldnt be enough room...Me and sweetwater07 might make our way to Allens if yall are lucky lol

We will be lucky if y'all DON'T come!

:p j/k!

Ranger Mom
12-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by txkmom
No idea. We leave LE at 9:30, stop in Dallas to eat, then straight to Sweetwater... help me out with a timeline.

Okay....Call me and I will come get you when yall pull in!