PDA

View Full Version : Need help

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Seriously.. I havebeen trying to go to sleep for like 2 hrs.. and its just not working... anybody have suggestions on how i can fall asleep with out takin anything??

DU_stud04
12-04-2006, 04:33 AM
hot coco usually puts me 2 sleep.

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
hot coco usually puts me 2 sleep.

tried warm chocolate milk earlier

Rabbit'93
12-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Two shots of whiskey!:D Hope you finally got to sleep.

Old Tiger
12-04-2006, 08:27 AM
You should have drank some milk and eat some pancakes :)

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Two shots of whiskey!:D Hope you finally got to sleep.

about 20 minute prior to you posting this i seriously thought about it!

spiveyrat
12-04-2006, 01:32 PM
If you have a hot tub (jacuzzi), jump in it. Hot tubs ALWAYS relax me to the point of wanting to go to sleep.

spiveyrat
12-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
If you have a hot tub (jacuzzi), jump in it. Hot tubs ALWAYS relax me to the point of wanting to go to sleep.

better yet, a dip in the hot tub AND a glass of wine. ;)

Blastoderm55
12-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I know what makes me go to sleep, but I probably shouldn't post it. :devil:

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I know what makes me go to sleep, but I probably shouldn't post it. :devil:

ROFLMAO just stop there!

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
about 20 minute prior to you posting this i seriously thought about it!

I absolutely hate it when I do this! You toss and turn all night, watch a little tv, and then finally doze off about the time the alarm is getting ready to start ringing. You then feel like crap all day and either wish you could lay your head down on your desk or you might even have a strong, irresistable urge to slap anyone that looks at you. God help the innocent person that calls and asks a stupid question over the phone!:mad:

I don't do well on little sleep...hope you are feeling okay.

mwynn05
12-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I know what makes me go to sleep, but I probably shouldn't post it. :devil: lol

SnyTigBaseB07
12-04-2006, 01:56 PM
turkey...plain and simple.

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I absolutely hate it when I do this! You toss and turn all night, watch a little tv, and then finally doze off about the time the alarm is getting ready to start ringing. You then feel like crap all day and either wish you could lay your head down on your desk or you might even have a strong, irresistable urge to slap anyone that looks at you. God help the innocent person that calls and asks a stupid question over the phone!:mad:

I don't do well on little sleep...hope you are feeling okay.

ROFLMAO this is soo me!!! I just pitty the coworker that gets his lazy @$$ up from the lunch table (that they have all been sittin at for over and hr and half) and comes in here and says "gee you came in a lil late today" or "you look like crap" i can usually deal with the stupid customers, bc of the fact.. we dont have that many!

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 02:38 PM
ROFLMAO this is soo me!!! I just pitty the coworker that gets his lazy @$$ up from the lunch table (that they have all been sittin at for over and hr and half) and comes in here and says "gee you came in a lil late today" or "you look like crap" i can usually deal with the stupid customers, bc of the fact.. we dont have that many!

I say you verbally get a piece of that co-worker or some other unsuspecting goof-ball...it will brighten your day! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 02:47 PM
I say you verbally get a piece of that co-worker or some other unsuspecting goof-ball...it will brighten your day! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

hey.. you were totally right!

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 03:00 PM
hey.. you were totally right!

great....now, at your first opportunity...I would try to get the heck outta there (for whatever reason) go home, get a hot shower, put on some comfy clothes, lay back watch a movie and rest. ;)

Not sure about you, but I am making myself want to go home.:D

JasperDog94
12-04-2006, 03:04 PM
great....now, at your first opportunity...I would try to get the heck outta there (for whatever reason) go home, get a hot shower, put on some comfy clothes, lay back watch a movie and rest. ;) Man, that sounds like a good idzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Phil C
12-04-2006, 03:05 PM
CHS YOU MUST LEARN TO RELAX!!

:mad:

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
CHS YOU MUST LEARN TO RELAX!!

I CANT WITH YOU GETTIN MAD AT ME!:mad:

Phil C
12-04-2006, 04:03 PM
I CANT WITH YOU GETTIN MAD AT ME!:mad:

YOU MUST!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

CHS_CG
12-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
YOU MUST!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

ok ill try

Phil C
12-04-2006, 04:23 PM
ok ill try

Very good CHS. That way you can stay healthy and be able to send us more pictures of the baby girl.

:)