PDA

View Full Version : Waco Robinson QB Randy Kitchens

Aesculus gilmus
12-03-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.myspace.com/rktexasboy

Has anyone seen this guy play? I was looking for info on him and found his Myspace page.

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
http://www.myspace.com/rktexasboy

Has anyone seen this guy play? I was looking for info on him and found his Myspace page. Played against him two years. Damn good

Aesculus gilmus
12-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Is he going to play at the next level? If so, with which school?

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 06:26 PM
http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=45944

redfish961
12-03-2006, 06:33 PM
He's D-1 in my book, but from what I understand, he's leaning towards baseball. I personally think football is his sport, but he has been all-district in football, basketball, and baseball.

Great athlete with a good GPA and a good heart. A winner, no matter what.

g$$
12-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Really good player, watched him last Friday night at Kyle Field. Smooth with the ball & good arm too. Like his future whatever he decides.

eagles_victory
12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
I heard he had D-1 talent when he was a sophmore then we gave him a rough time and beat Robinson in the playoffs but the last two years hes ate us alive. He is a definite talent whos playing his heart out to keep his high school career alive

coach
12-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by redfish961
He's D-1 in my book, but from what I understand, he's leaning towards baseball. I personally think football is his sport, but he has been all-district in football, basketball, and baseball.

Great athlete with a good GPA and a good heart. A winner, no matter what.

he sucks at baseball and basketball...that would be stupid if he tries baseball...hes a helluva qb though

Big Daddy
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
Watched him at Kyle field. Very smart QB. Can do things that most can't. For sure D-1.

Bandera YaYa
12-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Uh, why does he paint his nails????? :confused:

coach
12-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

lmao thats what i was thinkin....

G-P King
12-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Any other videos of him or Waco Robinson? I can't get those on my work computer?

redfish961
12-04-2006, 10:43 AM
"he sucks at baseball and basketball...that would be stupid if he tries baseball...hes a helluva qb though"

I think he's decent at basketball and baseball, but football is definitely his game and his best scholarship chance. I hope somebody offers after this year's performance (none have so far).

redfish961
12-04-2006, 10:45 AM
"Uh, why does he paint his nails????? "

If you look closely at the pic you're referring to, you'll see they all have painted nails (same color). Why? Who knows.

coach
12-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by redfish961
"he sucks at baseball and basketball...that would be stupid if he tries baseball...hes a helluva qb though"

I think he's decent at basketball and baseball, but football is definitely his game and his best scholarship chance. I hope somebody offers after this year's performance (none have so far).

we he is good for robinson but maybe i just think robinson dosent have a good basketball program

scrub c
12-04-2006, 12:05 PM
He is a good football player.

big daddy russ
12-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I remember when people used to say the same thing about me bleaching my hair during the summers. I worked on a ranch back in those days, and I got ribbed a lot when I got around all those cowboys. :D Those were good times.

I'm pretty anxious to watch this kid play. From everything I've heard, it sounds like he's an absolute stud. Whatever happens on Friday night, I hope to see him playing on Saturdays.

G-P King
12-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by coach
we he is good for robinson but maybe i just think robinson dosent have a good basketball program I feel like ingleside has a very good chance! Both teams have the same collor uniforms! Anyone know who is home?

carter08
12-10-2006, 02:10 PM
He made his profile private
I blame all of you

big daddy russ
12-10-2006, 02:48 PM
My God. Finally got to see him on Friday. Talk about a guy who can do whatever he wants whenever he wants on a football field. Kid tore our boys to pieces.

Good luck to him and the rest of the Robinson kids in the Finals and however far they play. That's a hell of a football team.