PDA

View Full Version : I would like to make a bet with you wimbo_pro

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:25 PM
ok in the topic it says just to wimbo_pro but this is for anyone who wants to take it.... If Wimberly beats hondo by 22+ then i will make my Avitar Wimberly Owns Hondo. but if hondo gets beat by less than 22 points you will have to make you sig and or avitar Hondo is Good...if hondo beats wimberly then you must make your sig and or avitar Hondo owns wimberly...any takers on this bet jsut post it on here if you would ike to make this bet even more risky then post it ... p.s. dont be scared

wooden bear
12-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh wow what a bet, that is seriously the dumbest bet i have ever seen.

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by wooden bear

you are probabaly the most annoying person on this board and immature so grow up and get a life

wooden bear
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
you are probabaly the most annoying person on this board and immature so grow up and get a life

Thanks man that means a lot to me.

charlesrixey
12-03-2006, 05:30 PM
why would any fan of a team make a bet that their team will lose by less than 22 points?

wooden bear
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
why would any fan of a team make a bet that their team will lose by less than 22 points?

No joke thank you

Adidas410s
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
he's in the Top 5...probably Top 3...but not #1! ;)

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 05:34 PM

Actually this is

They will lose because they dont really expect to win. I had a very, very reliable source tell me that in 04 they were so intimidated before the game that they didnt think they were going to win. He told me that after that they tried to take everything we did and do it from pregame warmup to music. This showed cause they couldnt close the game. They might have beat us last year but not this year.

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

because everyone is saying its going to be a blow out and i consider 3+ touchdowns to be a blowout so i did 22 points i dont think they will lose but im saying IF they do which i dont think they wont obviously why i made the bet

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Actually this is

thanks for backing me up bud

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Actually this is

HaHaHaHa!!!!! Good one!!!!!! LOLOLOLOOOL

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM
ok in the topic it says just to wimbo_pro but this is for anyone who wants to take it.... If Wimberly beats hondo by 22+ then i will make my Avitar Wimberly Owns Hondo. but if hondo gets beat by less than 22 points you will have to make you sig and or avitar Hondo is Good...if hondo beats wimberly then you must make your sig and or avitar Hondo owns wimberly...any takers on this bet jsut post it on here if you would ike to make this bet even more risky then post it ... p.s. dont be scared

OK Boosty...you're on. I will up the bet on my side...I will also say in it "Hondo Proved Me Wrong". If you DO win, you will have my support for the rest of the way!

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
OK Boosty...you're on. I will up the bet on my side...I will also say in it "Hondo Proved Me Wrong". If you DO win, you will have my support for the rest of the way!

alright awesome same for if yall win

wooden bear
12-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Man these guys are really putting it all on the line with this bet.

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Good luck to your boys, Boosty....I hope both teams play to their top level, and may the best team win...injury free!

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Wooden Bear DOES have a point...lets make it a bit more interesting....IF Hondo wins, YOU get to buy Wooden Bear another jocky strap, cuz he had his pulled off and lost when we spanked him last Friday.

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:54 PM
ya u know we are

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Wooden Bear DOES have a point...lets make it a bit more interesting....IF Hondo wins, YOU get to buy Wooden Bear another jocky strap, cuz he had his pulled off and lost when we spanked him last Friday.

how about i give him a used one so he has a new one to smell because im pretty sure that after a couple of years of smelling his own gets kind of old so i think he will need a new one

JakefootballGOD
12-03-2006, 05:56 PM
hey alot of faith you have in your team there man..-22

wow your a true fan, and anyone who types all that crap on the bottom of there post, has got to be a HOMO!

next victim...hondo

OMG, get a life

Boosty_Hondo
Good luck to your boys, Boosty....I hope both teams play to their top level, and may the best team win...injury free!

same to wimberly best of luck

wimbo_pro
And a skirt? Dont you think he'll need a skirt too?

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Two goobers batteling it out to see who is the biggest. 1 poster 1 dream 1 heartbeat!

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by JakefootballGOD
hey alot of faith you have in your team there man..-22

wow your a true fan, and anyone who types all that crap on the bottom of there post, has got to be a HOMO!

next victim...hondo

OMG, get a life

lmao wow we got another mature one in the bunch now

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Two goobers batteling it out to see who is the biggest. 1 poster 1 dream 1 heartbeat!

Priceless!!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 05:58 PM
And a skirt? Dont you think he'll need a skirt too?

ya probabaly and maybe some little girl undies too

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 06:13 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!! wow!!

carter08
12-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Grow Up:mad: :mad: :mad:

Daddy D 11
12-03-2006, 06:20 PM
wimbeley SLAUGHTERS hondo.

end of discussion.

wooden bear
12-03-2006, 06:21 PM

Nope sorry i didnt play that game.

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Why don't all of you just cool it. :p Jock straps, girls undies :rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 06:28 PM
OK..OK...sorry.

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Why don't all of you just cool it. :p Jock straps, girls undies :rolleyes:

lol rita u know uw ant to join in

wimbo_pro
12-03-2006, 08:12 PM
She cant...she's a fancy shmancy "moderator" now...
EXCCCCUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 08:14 PM
She cant...she's a fancy shmancy "moderator" now...
EXCCCCUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

haha ya shes to cool for us reglar folk now