PDA

View Full Version : Region III GotW (D1 semi-finals): Ingleside vs. Robinson! (merged)

G-P King
12-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Ingleside represents region4 in the Semi's!

stxfootballfan
12-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Ingleside <<<<<<<<<<< Homer Pick!!!!!

Robinson looks tough, Good Luck Mustangs!

htowntransplant
12-02-2006, 11:05 PM
im taking robinson. west columbia was very hot going into the robinson game and robinson flat out took it to them. they have lots of confidence right now.

G-P King
12-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Go mustangs! Hope QB is healthy for next game! When Cofield went down. The team looked like it slowed down. It only took 5 plays to make 2 td's with him!:eek:

gobbler grad
12-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Ingleside will have their hands full with Robinson next week...good luck Mustangs and you may need to use some of those trick plays...
Reg.4, prove me wrong and advance to the state finals...:D

piratebg
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Gotta to go with them Mustangs. Both teams are coming into this game rolling on all cylinder, but I think the Mustangs have what it takes to get past Robinson. Good luck Mustangs. All of Region IV is behind you guys. :)

necks_c/09
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
im taking robinson. west columbia was very hot going into the robinson game and robinson flat out took it to them. they have lots of confidence right now.

i totally agree.....They are good....they are underrated big time...

Old Tiger
12-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Robinson

G-P King
12-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Where is Robinson!

Old Tiger
12-02-2006, 11:25 PM
waco

G-P King
12-02-2006, 11:32 PM
So its Waco Robinson! Well the Ingledinks will be in full force with all of G-P, Calallen, F-B, Sinton, and Corpus Christi rootin em' on to victory! Ingleside should have a great fan folowing for this next game!

htowntransplant
12-02-2006, 11:41 PM
where is the game going to be played?

carter08
12-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Robinson

G-P King
12-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Robinson ? not it will be a neutral site!

G-P King
12-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by G-P King
? not it will be a neutral site! Hope it is in Alamo dome!

piratebg
12-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Hope it is in Alamo dome!

I hope it's not. That place spells doom for all of our local teams for some reason.

IHS Fan
12-03-2006, 01:17 AM
early word on the game site is new braunfels friday at 7:30.

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm a homer...provided we can keep the turnovers down, and Adams and Coffield are healthy....Ingleside gets the W

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 01:42 AM
So its Waco Robinson! Well the Ingledinks will be in full force with all of G-P, Calallen, F-B, Sinton, and Corpus Christi rootin em' on to victory! Ingleside should have a great fan folowing for this next game! I was actually very shocked that they didn't have a bigger showing tonight. Dang - now I don't know which game to go to next week. Wimberley-Hondo or Ingleside/Robinson??

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2006, 02:26 AM
if Ingleside going to stay in this game or win it the offense will have to keep tearing it up like they have in case if the defense has problems with Waco Robinson offense which i know nothing of what they are capable of. Somebody fill us in.

carter08
12-03-2006, 02:27 AM
? not it will be a neutral site!

Robinson will win
Dummy

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Robinson will win
Dummy isnt it you and Tiger WR that pick against Ingleside every week? LOL. guess maybe if you do it enough you MIGHT be right one of these days. :p

carter08
12-03-2006, 02:30 AM
I predicted that Ingleside would win Region 4

marlin fan
12-03-2006, 02:30 AM
Gotta go wit Centex here!! GO ROBINSON!!

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:33 AM
I predicted that Ingleside would win Region 4 ah...must be just Tiger WR then, LOL. I hope youre wrong about the Ingleside/Robinson game!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2006, 02:39 AM
who are the other two teams left, i havent checked the brackets

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
who are the other two teams left, i havent checked the brackets Canyon and Texarkana Liberty-Eylau I believe

99IHSMustang
12-03-2006, 02:55 AM
I talked to Big Daddy Russ tonight about when the last time Ingleside made it to the Semis. He told me it was 1964. Hopefully we break another record and make it to the state Championship game. Regardless the outcome of next week Ingleside has really stepped it up in the playoffs and I am proud of those young men. Go Mustangs!

SintonFan
12-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Waco Robinson knocked Sinton out of the semi-final playoffs in 1990, I believe. You Mustangs go out and avenge us!!!:mad: :clap:

JR2004
12-03-2006, 04:02 AM
I'm going with the Rockets. I thought when I saw Randy Kitchens as a sophomore that he might be good enough to get Robinson a state title before he graduated. I doubted this year that it would happen because I didn't think he had enough talent around him, but it looks like as long as Kitchens is firing on all cylinders, Robinson may go ahead and bring home a state title.

Big Daddy
12-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Robinson

sinfan75
12-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Waco Robinson knocked Sinton out of the semi-final playoffs in 1990, I believe. You Mustangs go out and avenge us!!!:mad: :clap: You're thinkin of Crockett. Robinson beat Sinton in baseball around that time. And I'll take Robinson in this one.

formermbcouns
12-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Don't know much about Ingleside but Robinson has surprised me all year. I say Robinson keeps winning.

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 10:03 AM
This game will depend on Randy Kitchens once again. When he is on they are good when he's off they are decent.

awizzy
12-03-2006, 10:39 AM
i think Randy Kitchens is going to have a big night and takes the rockets to state rockets by 14

no1wife
12-03-2006, 10:51 AM
This game is on Friday night, 7:30 at New Braunfels Canyon

redfish961
12-03-2006, 01:02 PM
After doing a little research, here's my take on the game:

The Ingleside offense seems to be pretty balanced as far as play selection and appears to have an above average passing game. With a couple of good receivers that can catch the ball and a QB that can get it there, this should be a good test of the Robinson secondary. I'm definitely interested in this match-up and think Ingleside may find some success.

The big question is, can Ingleside find a way to stop the Robinson offense? I think Robinson will keep it on the ground and have success with the trio in the backfield (Kitchens, Mogavero, and Alford). On pass plays, Ingleside will have to get pressure quick, which usually means blitz. We all know the pros and cons to that, and Robinson is perfectly capable of burning Ingleside if they don't get their quick.

In conclusion, I think Ingleside finds some success in the air, but it's not enough to counter the Robinson offense.

Robinson 42 Ingleside 17

big daddy russ
12-03-2006, 01:14 PM
What I want to know is if Josh Coffield will be healthy for the Robinson game. Fish's mom, any updates?

If he is, I don't think there will be much defense in this game. That's all I'm predicting. I haven't seen Robinson play, so I won't make a prediction one way or the other.

I like the fact that the game is being played on turf. If all our kids come out healthy for the game (big if), that could help us out a lot.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 01:44 PM
"What I want to know is if Josh Coffield will be healthy for the Robinson game. Fish's mom, any updates?

If he is, I don't think there will be much defense in this game. That's all I'm predicting. I haven't seen Robinson play, so I won't make a prediction one way or the other.

I like the fact that the game is being played on turf. If all our kids come out healthy for the game (big if), that could help us out a lot."

I sure hope Coffield plays although it seems the back-up has done a pretty good job too (QB). I didn't realize he was a main cog of the defense.

As far as turf is concerned, I think both teams would prefer because of the speed factor. I would imagine with both teams being of similar size, speed is the component that has gotten them here. I can vouch for Robinson's speed, but I would think Ingleside is similar.

big daddy russ
12-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by redfish961
As far as turf is concerned, I think both teams would prefer because of the speed factor. I would imagine with both teams being of similar size, speed is the component that has gotten them here. I can vouch for Robinson's speed, but I would think Ingleside is similar.
In that case, it should be a fun game to watch.

IHS Fan
12-03-2006, 02:03 PM
[B

I didn't realize he was a main cog of the defense.

[/B]

josh plays very little on defense this year.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 02:04 PM
"In that case, it should be a fun game to watch."

Exactly what I'm thinking. Should be fast and furious, with many big plays. It's nice for Robinson to not be outsized for once in the playoffs.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Robinson fan here. I'd like to provide a scouting report for what the Ingleside fans can expect and who to look for. I know most people in different regions don't get to see a lot of the opposing teams, so this may help.

Robinson - Offense

OL - While of average size, the OL has good speed. Pass blocking is average and disciplined. Penalties are few.

QB - Dual threat QB that is equally adept at the pass or run. 4.57 speed combined with a strong,accurate arm. Runs the spread option with skill. D-1 prospect.

RB - Mogavero is a 1,000 yd RB who has a knack for breaking tackles. While on the small side, a very strong, nifty runner with good speed (< 4.6).

RB - Alford is a break-away RB with 4.36 speed. Usually goes down with first contact, but if gets loose in the secondary, won't be caught. Big plays are his game.

WR - Lewis is the big threat at 6'2 and 4.5 speed. Hands have improved from the start of the year, and big and physical enough to take it to the house.

WR - Cleere and Aaron Williams, although undersized, have good hands and speed. Both are very athletic.

Robinson has probably one of the most prolific offenses in D-1. Many weapons and adept at both run and pass.

Robinson Defense

DL - While of average size, speed is once again the factor. The defensive line has been susceptible to the run up middle. A tactic that has been successful for opposing teams that are a dual threat (i.e. Celina, Palestine) . Pass rush is best from the edge, with the defensive ends providing the pressure.

LB - Average size with good speed and tackling. Pass coverage is mediocre and can get burned. Run defense is above average and the occasional sack is not rare.

DB - Good size and great speed. Corners are solid on pass coverage and safeties have good size and athleticism. Run coverage is mediocre, but improving. All have good hands and will intercept when given the opportunity. 3 of the 4 play on offense (Kitchens, Lewis, and Cleere), so defensive TD's are common.

Robinson Special Teams

Kick Return Coverage - Poor. If the blocking is right and the returner has some speed, A return is certainly possible. Robinson's main weakness and Ingleside can expect the ball on the 40 or better.

Punting - Unorthodox, but effective. Most kicks won't be returned. Mogavero will punt a soccer-style ball that rolls either forever or out of bounds.

Kick Return - Above average with big returns not a surprise.

Punt return - Average

FG, PAT - Not much range on the FG and fairly acurate with the PAT

Overall

Offense - Excellent

Defense - Above average

Special Teams - Average

Good luck Ingleside and look forward to an exciting game.

I'd love to see your scouting report, since I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them play.

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Too bad they lost that guy who started as a freshmen. He was damn good but got caught being recruited

redfish961
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
"Too bad they lost that guy who started as a freshmen. He was damn good but got caught being recruited"

From Robinson?

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Yea...he was #22 from last year

Ingleside Fan
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Just got it off the Ingleside ISD Website.

Ingleside vs. Robinson

Dec. 8th. at 7:30 PM

Cougar Stadium

New Braunfels ,Texas

pirateman98
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
You're thinkin of Crockett. Robinson beat Sinton in baseball around that time. And I'll take Robinson in this one.

Your right about that, it was Crockett who took us out at UT's stadium. We missed that field goal at the end that would have won it for us 17-15.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
I know who you are talking about and he was on varsity as a freshman. Football recruiting wasn't the issue there and I find it a little ridiculous that Robinson could "recruit" anybody. Do you realize we were 1-9 in 2003? Not quite a recruiting tool if you ask me.

I like your support, but you're way off base on this one.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 06:11 PM
By the way, Robinson has lost 2 starters to China Spring and 1 to Waco High this year. Recruitng wasn't a part of it.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Back to the topic,please.

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 06:17 PM
I know who you are talking about and he was on varsity as a freshman. Football recruiting wasn't the issue there and I find it a little ridiculous that Robinson could "recruit" anybody. Do you realize we were 1-9 in 2003? Not quite a recruiting tool if you ask me.

I like your support, but you're way off base on this one. Duh yall didn't recruit him. I heard about him over on the centex boards when he was in 8th grade. Waco High tried to recruit him from what I was told.

redfish961
12-03-2006, 06:26 PM
"Duh yall didn't recruit him. I heard about him over on the centex boards when he was in 8th grade. Waco High tried to recruit him from what I was told."

Sorry, I thought you were saying Robinson recruited him. He didn't leave Robinson because of recruiting. He's a good player and a good hearted young man. He'll earn his keep at Waco.

By the way, you've seen Robinson, what do you think of my assessment of the team?

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 06:27 PM
"Duh yall didn't recruit him. I heard about him over on the centex boards when he was in 8th grade. Waco High tried to recruit him from what I was told."

Sorry, I thought you were saying Robinson recruited him. He didn't leave Robinson because of recruiting. He's a good player and a good hearted young man. He'll earn his keep at Waco.

By the way, you've seen Robinson, what do you think of my assessment of the team? Haven't seen them this year. Played against them the last two.

Ingleside Fan
12-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Here is my view of our Mustangs. So if any of the Ingleside Fans see something incorrect please let me know I will change it.

Ingleside - Offense

OL - Average sized, the OL has good speed. Pass blocking is average and disciplined. Penalties are few.

QB - #1 QB (Coffield) Dual threat QB that is equally adept at the pass or run. 4.55 speed combined with a strong, some what accurate arm. Runs the spread option with skill
#2 QB (Endsley) More of a single threat QB but can throw when needed. He has shown much needed improvement on the passing side of the offense.

With early injuries to Coffield, Endsley pick up the load and lead the Mustangs to several wins. The Dynamic duo is their nick names.

RB – (Adams) is a 1,000 yd RB who is able to break tackles and running over defensive players. Shorter, but weighs over 190, a very strong, very fast runner with good speed (< 4.5). Is also a WR. Big plays are his game.

RB – (Rodriguez) good utility running back and is a break-away RB with 4.6 speed. Usually goes down with first contact, but if gets loose in the secondary, there is a slim chance of being caught. Has been known to break a big one.

RB – (Hamilton) Good running back that is shifty and has 4.8 speed. Is good at breaking tackles. Is also a WR.

WR - Johnson is the big threat at 6'2/6’3 (Not sure but tall) and 4.5 speed, Excellent receiver. He is Physical and will make a play on every ball near him.

WR - (Holder and Scott), Average sized, have good hands and speed. Both are very athletic.

Many weapons and excellent at both run and pass. With over 2000 yards in rushing and over 2000 yards in passing we have a well balanced offense.

Ingleside Defense

DL - While of average size, The defensive line has been susceptible to the run up middle. Pass rush is best from the edge, with the defensive ends providing the pressure. Penetration in the middle of the offense line has been showing improvement in the last three games.

LB - Average size with excellent (4.5) speed and tackling. Pass coverage is average and can get burned. Run defense is above average and expect sacks.

DB - Average size and above average speed. Corners are solid on pass coverage and safeties have average size and athletic. Run coverage is average but improving. All have good hands and will intercept when given the opportunity. 3 of the 4 play on offense (Johnson, Scott, Holder), so defensive TD’s do happen but they are rare.

Ingleside Special Teams
Kick Return Coverage – above average. Robinson can expect the ball on the 20/30.

Punting - Very Effective. Most kicks won't be returned. Rodriguez will punt a ball that rolls a little or out of bounds.

Kick Return - Above average with big returns can be expected.

Punt return – Above Average

FG, PAT – Rodriguez as a 40 plus range on the FG and is accurate with the PAT

Overall

Offense – Above average

Defense - Above average

Special Teams – Above Average

redfish961
12-03-2006, 06:49 PM
For an objective scouting report, see the following:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56345

Comments are most welcome

redfish961
12-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Excellent report and sounds like the makings for a good game.

I'm very impressed with the Mustang's kicking game. Is there any one better in 3A?

Should be exciting and good luck Mustangs.

Ya better be ready! We will!;)

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Here is my view of our Mustangs. So if any of the Ingleside Fans see something incorrect please let me know I will change it.

Ingleside - Offense

OL - Average sized, the OL has good speed. Pass blocking is average and disciplined. Penalties are few.

QB - #1 QB (Coffield) Dual threat QB that is equally adept at the pass or run. 4.55 speed combined with a strong, some what accurate arm. Runs the spread option with skill
#2 QB (Endsley) More of a single threat QB but can throw when needed. He has shown much needed improvement on the passing side of the offense.

With early injuries to Coffield, Endsley pick up the load and lead the Mustangs to several wins. The Dynamic duo is their nick names.

RB – (Adams) is a 1,000 yd RB who is able to break tackles and running over defensive players. Shorter, but weighs over 190, a very strong, very fast runner with good speed (< 4.5). Is also a WR. Big plays are his game.

RB – (Rodriguez) good utility running back and is a break-away RB with 4.6 speed. Usually goes down with first contact, but if gets loose in the secondary, there is a slim chance of being caught. Has been known to break a big one.

RB – (Hamilton) Good running back that is shifty and has 4.8 speed. Is good at breaking tackles. Is also a WR.

WR - Johnson is the big threat at 6'2/6’3 (Not sure but tall) and 4.5 speed, Excellent receiver. He is Physical and will make a play on every ball near him.

WR - (Holder and Scott), Average sized, have good hands and speed. Both are very athletic.

Many weapons and excellent at both run and pass. With over 2000 yards in rushing and over 2000 yards in passing we have a well balanced offense.

Ingleside Defense

DL - While of average size, The defensive line has been susceptible to the run up middle. Pass rush is best from the edge, with the defensive ends providing the pressure. Penetration in the middle of the offense line has been showing improvement in the last three games.

LB - Average size with excellent (4.5) speed and tackling. Pass coverage is average and can get burned. Run defense is above average and expect sacks.

DB - Average size and above average speed. Corners are solid on pass coverage and safeties have average size and athletic. Run coverage is average but improving. All have good hands and will intercept when given the opportunity. 3 of the 4 play on offense (Johnson, Scott, Holder), so defensive TD’s do happen but they are rare.

Ingleside Special Teams
Kick Return Coverage – above average. Robinson can expect the ball on the 20/30.

Punting - Very Effective. Most kicks won't be returned. Rodriguez will punt a ball that rolls a little or out of bounds.

Kick Return - Above average with big returns can be expected.

Punt return – Above Average

FG, PAT – Rodriguez as a 40 plus range on the FG and is accurate with the PAT

Overall

Offense – Above average

Defense - Above average

Special Teams – Above Average I was pretty impressed w/ the D last night at times. they made the big stops when they needed them. I think the Eagles only punted what....twice? they seemed to always want to go for it on 4th down and Ingleside held them to something like 2 of 8 4th down conversions? (not sure on the exact number, but it was something like that) Hope the D can make those same plays next week!

stxfootballfan
12-03-2006, 07:26 PM
When and where is the game?

redfish961
12-03-2006, 07:32 PM
This game sounds great with a lot of good match-ups. I'm very interested to see if the Robinson DB's can handle the Mustang's passing attack. Palestine was a good test and Robinson passed.

We'll see this weekend.

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 07:43 PM
This game sounds great with a lot of good match-ups. I'm very interested to see if the Robinson DB's can handle the Mustang's passing attack. Palestine was a good test and Robinson passed.

We'll see this weekend. right you are! Palestine was a great test and a very good team! It pains me to say it, but sometimes it seems you have to wait and see which Ingleside team shows up. They tend to play to the level of their opp. I was really worried about Pleasanton due to their physical size and their depth. We have alot of guys going both ways. Pleasanton came out and scored quick, then Ingleside struck just as quick, but twice and seemed to make the adjustments on D. The game should have been 28-7, but coach put in the JV/Fresh. D that he brought up w/ them, I guess to get some playing time there at the end, and Pleasanton made it look REAL easy against the younger D players for an easy TD. Ingleside dominated this game all 4 quarters. Robinson will be Ingleside's toughest test yet for sure. If both teams show up and play to their potential, it should be a great game! Hope I will be able to make it!

Ingleside Fan
12-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan

Ingleside vs. Robinson

Cougar Stadium

New Braunfels ,Texas

Ingleside Fan
12-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan

Ingleside vs. Robinson

Cougar Stadium

New Braunfels ,Texas

catman
12-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I was actually very shocked that they didn't have a bigger showing tonight. Dang - now I don't know which game to go to next week. Wimberley-Hondo or Ingleside/Robinson??

I would suggest the game in the Dome. I think it will be more competitive.

footballfreak
12-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Where is Robinson!

If you don't know now, trust me you will know this coming weekend. That quarterback is a robot - he is the WHOLE team.

catman
12-03-2006, 11:48 PM
I haven't seen the Rockets this year but did last year. They are well coached and play with a lot of emotion.

footballfreak
12-03-2006, 11:48 PM
After our heartbreaking loss (Columbia Roughnecks) Friday Night to the Waco Robinson Rockets I have to go with the Rockets all the way to State. If their quarterback is on I believe all the rest of the teams they come up against are screwed. Our defense did not show up at the game - I believe most of them kept their heads in West Columbia and their bodies were in College Station. If Robinson wins state at least we can say we got beat by the best team in 3A division I in the state of Texas.

maroonpirate04
12-04-2006, 12:57 AM
I picked Robinson I'm predicting this is the team to finally break the curse that has lingered since 2001 in trying to advance to the finals

Ingleside Fan
12-04-2006, 06:57 AM
All of the computer models are picking Robinson. :(

I guess the Mustangs should just stay home?:doh: Wrong!:devil:

Massey Ratings Prediction are not up yet.

MaxPreps predicts on: 12/8/2006
Robinson (TX) will beat Ingleside (TX) with a final score of 38 - 22.

CALPREPS

at neutral site
[2006] Robinson (TX) 38, [2006] Ingleside (TX) 22

necks_c/09
12-04-2006, 09:09 AM
it might be worse than 38-22....they are good and they are the real deal....if they come out firing again it will be 2-3 td lead at half.......Robinson wins by 20+

wish yall they best of luck......best we can do is lose to the state champs:D

pancho villa
12-04-2006, 10:32 AM
After seeing the Rockets up close. They will handle Ingleside. I see 42-7. Sorry Mustangs. But I have already felt the pain.

Ingleside Fan
12-04-2006, 10:37 AM
This is kinda eerie check out the pictures of Ingleside and Robinson Football Teams. :confused: :confused: :confused: :doh:

http://www.robinson.k12.tx.us/highschool/sports/football/index.htm

http://www.inglesideisd.org

Ingleside Fan
12-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Comparsion over the years. Both teams have had ups and downs.

Years 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Robinson (9-3) (5-4-1) (7-3) (2-8) (5-5) (8-2-1) (11-1) (10-4) (7-2-1) (11-2)
Ingleside (6-3-1) (2-7-1) (0-9) (3-7) (5-4-1) (4-6) (1-9) (5-5) (7-3) (12-1)

Years 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 Total
Robinson (7-4) (4-6) (9-2) (11-4)(6-5) (2-7) (6-4) (1-9) (9-1-1) (8-4) (11-2) (149-82-4)
Ingleside (6-4) (5-5) (3-7) (2-8) (4-6) (5-5) (1-9) (2-8) (9-3) (7-5) (12-1) (101-115-3)

IHStangFan
12-04-2006, 11:45 AM
No offense to all of the West Columbia fans that are popping in here...but Ingleside is a much better, more balanced team than WC. I've seen both teams play, and thats just my take on it. That being said, Robinson is to be respected, and we will not take them lightly, we'll be ready.

pancho villa
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
No offense to all of the West Columbia fans that are popping in here...but Ingleside is a much better, more balanced team than WC. I've seen both teams play, and thats just my take on it. That being said, Robinson is to be respected, and we will not take them lightly, we'll be ready.

You don't have a clue.

IHStangFan
12-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
You don't have a clue. LOL...uh...yes I do, like I said, I've seen both WC and Ingleside play this year....Ingleside is much more balanced than WC. Ingleside will fair better than WC did against Robinson.

pancho villa
12-04-2006, 11:52 AM
LOL...uh...yes I do, like I said, I've seen both WC and Ingleside play this year....Ingleside is much more balanced than WC. Ingleside will fair better than WC did against Robinson.

Clueless!

IHStangFan
12-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Clueless! LOL!! go :bigcry: in someone elses thread please.

pancho villa
12-04-2006, 12:06 PM
LOL!! go :bigcry: in someone elses thread please.

Ingleside got beat bad this year by Calhoun. Who lost to a team out of our district that didn't make the playoffs.

Clueless

99IHSMustang
12-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Ingleside got beat bad this year by Calhoun. Who lost to a team out of our district that didn't make the playoffs.

Clueless

Yeah and since team A beat team B and Team C beat Team A... what a load of crap.

Ingleside Fan
12-04-2006, 12:39 PM

Clueless

Teams improve throughout the year. And the Mustangs has become a balance team, being able to change offense and defense as needed. At this point in the playoffs you cannot count any team out. Robinson was not expected to win (by the experts) at the start of the playoffs. :D

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
This game will depend on Randy Kitchens once again. When he is on they are good when he's off they are decent.

He certainly is impressive. There was some good coverage of their game (particularly him) this past weekend on Highschool Scoreboard.

He/they will be tough to beat, but with that being said, I will still be cheering for the Mustangs and wishing them continued success. The outlet mall in San Marcos is calling me, but I will resist this temptation!:D

Ingleside Fan
12-04-2006, 01:14 PM
All of the computer models are picking Robinson. :(

I guess the Mustangs should just stay home?:doh: Wrong!:devil:

Massey Ratings Prediction are not up yet.

MaxPreps predicts on: 12/8/2006
Robinson (TX) will beat Ingleside (TX) with a final score of 38 - 22.

CALPREPS

at neutral site
[2006] Robinson (TX) 38, [2006] Ingleside (TX) 22

Massey Rating Prediction are in:
School Record Score Precentage to win
Robinson 11-2 43.27 95%
Ingleside 12-1 19.95 5%

rgn4fb
12-04-2006, 01:45 PM

Clueless Good point, but I also heard that Ingleside had 7 starters out that game including starting qb, rb, mlb, de, wlb, and a few others and they were ahead of Calhoun at half. I do think that calhoun was much better than needville later in the year. No excuses for their team, but if you are going to compare common opponents, then the injruy factor should probably be taken into consideration.

big daddy russ
12-04-2006, 01:47 PM

Clueless
We were missing seven key players for that game (a few of which went both ways) and had the lead until late in the third quarter.

On the flip side, I've never seen Robinson and we may be down a couple of kids for this game, too. I don't know what's going to happen, but there's no denying that Robinson is that good.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
Good point, but I also heard that Ingleside had 7 starters out that game including starting qb, rb, mlb, de, wlb, and a few others and they were ahead of Calhoun at half. I do think that calhoun was much better than needville later in the year. No excuses for their team, but if you are going to compare common opponents, then the injruy factor should probably be taken into consideration. and most teams will lose when you lose 10 fumbles in a game which Calhoun did against Needville

big daddy russ
12-04-2006, 01:52 PM
and most teams will lose when you lose 10 fumbles in a game which Calhoun did against Needville
I think Ingleside also had quite a few turnovers against Calhoun, but I'm definitely not about to discredit what Robinson did to an (apparently) strong West Columbia squad. They'll be tough, no doubt.

IHStangFan
12-04-2006, 03:28 PM

Clueless Ingleside led at the half, then turned the ball over 4 times, they had a terrible game, but havent had one since...on the same note, WC let Wharton come from behind and score what was it? 28 unanswered points on them? Wharton was an average team at best. Ingleside much more balanced and many more weapons than WC...PERIOD

redfish961
12-04-2006, 03:46 PM
I've got a silly question. Who is Calhoun and what do they have to do with this game? If anyone looked at Robinson's first half of the season, most would think they were a pushover in the playoffs. They lost to Celina (42-14) and Waco La Vega (29-22), which are both quality teams. Their wins up to the mid-district schedule were all close. They started to gel after the La Vega game and here we are.

This Robinson team is much improved over the early season Robinson team. I would assume Ingleside is the same.

99IHSMustang
12-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Check out theLink (http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2006/pre3a.htm)

Look at the Preaseason rankings.
Look at number 31 and 32... now that is ironic. Close to last on the list and 2 of the last 4 teams left in Div 1.

redfish961
12-04-2006, 04:22 PM
"Look at the Preaseason rankings.
Look at number 31 and 32... now that is ironic. Close to last on the list and 2 of the last 4 teams left in Div 1."

Now that is ironic. According to that chart, Robinson has lost to #9 and won against #'s 13,15,17, and 21. Add to that a loss to 3rd round playoff team Waco La Vega and a game against Ingleside. These guys have played a pretty tough schedule.

I still wonder if either Robinson or Ingleside would be ranked in the top 20 today. I suspect not.

Cheers to both teams for proving the naysayers wrong.

redfish961
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Any word on Coffield playing? Hopefully his injury was minor and he'll suit up for the game. I'd like to see both teams bring their best.

IHStangFan
12-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Any word on Coffield playing? Hopefully his injury was minor and he'll suit up for the game. I'd like to see both teams bring their best. I hope so! Zach looked like he was limping pretty bad after the game, I hope hes healthy as well! MAN I really want to make this game!

Ingleside Fan
12-04-2006, 08:50 PM
I hope so! Zach looked like he was limping pretty bad after the game, I hope hes healthy as well! MAN I really want to make this game!

Coffield practiced today and work his foot. It looks like he will start. Adams is still limping but it looks like he will start also.

IHS Fan
12-04-2006, 09:15 PM
zach limping is nothing new. i've known him since he hit varsity and he always walks with a little limp.

99IHSMustang
12-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
zach limping is nothing new. i've known him since he hit varsity and he always walks with a little limp.

This past Saturday Zach's limp was really noticeable.

redfish961
12-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Hopefully both will get healthy this week and be ready to play.

How does the crowd size up for Ingleside?

I know there is a large contingent from centex and Robinson has been known to bring a bunch and normally travels very well.

I hope the Mustangs get plenty of support because I know the Rockets will.

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Hopefully both will get healthy this week and be ready to play.

How does the crowd size up for Ingleside?

I know there is a large contingent from centex and Robinson has been known to bring a bunch and normally travels very well.

I hope the Mustangs get plenty of support because I know the Rockets will. I guess it depends on where the game is played. We should have a decent turnout. I am going to try real hard to be there.

Corn Cob
12-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry Ingleside, but Region IV Division 1 was extremely weak this year. This one won't even be close! Robinson will win this one by 20-30 points!

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Corn Cob
Sorry Ingleside, but Region IV Division 1 was extremely weak this year. This one won't even be close! Robinson will win this one by 20-30 points! I'll take that bet! Gimme Ingleside and the points!

carter08
12-05-2006, 05:12 PM
2 words

Randy Kitchens

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 05:22 PM
2 words

Randy Kitchens I have two more words for you to add to your vocabulary....

Zach Adams :D

Old Tiger
12-05-2006, 05:26 PM
I have two more words for you to add to your vocabulary....

Zach Adams :D The Columbia posters said something about some other cat and look what happened to them.

2 words

Randy Kitchens

You saying stealer!!!!! :mad:

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
The Columbia posters said something about some other cat and look what happened to them.

difference being, WC only had one player to say that about.....Ingleside has a few more words, Joel Johnson, Josh Coffield, RJ Endsley, Justin Chambers, etc. etc. etc.

WC: very one dem. offense
Ingleside: multipule threat offense w/ several different looks, swappable QBs/RBs, RB/WR, etc.

to compare WC to Ingleside is silly.

carter08
12-05-2006, 05:35 PM
WC was not one dimensional
Jason Scott was a good QB who made a lot of big throws in key situations.

I still think the Necks could have beat Ingleside

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 05:37 PM
WC was not one dimensional
Jason Scott was a good QB who made a lot of big throws in key situations.

I still think the Necks could have beat Ingleside and I watched em both play, and I say you are wrong :D

carter08
12-05-2006, 05:39 PM
and I watched em both play, and I say you are wrong :D

Did you watch WC AFTER they were healthy

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Did you watch WC AFTER they were healthy yeah, I got to see Flannel. (spelling?) impressive athelete

Fish's mom
12-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
What I want to know is if Josh Coffield will be healthy for the Robinson game. Fish's mom, any updates?

I like the fact that the game is being played on turf. If all our kids come out healthy for the game (big if), that could help us out a lot.

He's fine. All the team will be up for the game.

GO MUSTANGS!!! I'm proud of you all!!!

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
He's fine. All the team will be up for the game.

GO MUSTANGS!!! I'm proud of you all!!! thats great news...i just hope they are in fact honestly 100% and we arent being told they are 100% and only get 80% out of our boys. we dont need any long-term injuries sustained just to have them play in this game.

GO MUSTANGS!!

mustang #35 fan
12-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Ok I have read eight pages of trash talk, people who think they know something about the other teams. As far as I am concerned, I know more than one person in here can read stats. Look at the size and speed of Robinson's offense, compared to Mustangs D. Our SLB is faster than Rockets QB, and he is only 5'7. The fastest runner on the Rockets is only 4.5, and three of our five play makers run a 4.3. Our D has really stepped up the last few weeks and it has shown, holding several teams low in points. I am not saying Mustangs are going to walk over Rockets nor are they going to do the same to us but come on peeps read what others are really chatting about, it's all about heart and will power and both teams have it. Most of you are talking about other friend’s kids or things you heard or something you had seen from one game. I am talking as a parent of a Mustang starter of the BIG D. Week after week I have seen what this offense and defense can do and adapt to in a game with plays and coverage. This game is going to be great with close points. It may come down to a field goal at the most. Why would you want to drive three hours to see a game that is all points? The D is where the game is really played. While having good plays from the offense. Good luck to both teams. And Mustang fans will have our side full like always because we have faith and spirit in our team just like the Rocket fans do. Neither team has played hard the last few weeks to not play 100%. Ingleside has not been this far in years and that should say a lot for what’s showing up in New Braunfels, Either way it’s going to be a great game and lets just hope we have good officials to make it a fair game.

GO BIG BLUE

Fish's mom
12-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by mustang #35 fan
Ok I have read eight pages of trash talk, people who think they know something about the other teams. As far as I am concerned, I know more than one person in here can read stats. Look at the size and speed of Robinson's offense, compared to Mustangs D. Our SLB is faster than Rockets QB, and he is only 5'7. The fastest runner on the Rockets is only 4.5, and three of our five play makers run a 4.3. Our D has really stepped up the last few weeks and it has shown, holding several teams low in points. I am not saying Mustangs are going to walk over Rockets nor are they going to do the same to us but come on peeps read what others are really chatting about, it's all about heart and will power and both teams have it. Most of you are talking about other friend’s kids or things you heard or something you had seen from one game. I am talking as a parent of a Mustang starter of the BIG D. Week after week I have seen what this offense and defense can do and adapt to in a game with plays and coverage. This game is going to be great with close points. It may come down to a field goal at the most. Why would you want to drive three hours to see a game that is all points? The D is where the game is really played. While having good plays from the offense. Good luck to both teams. And Mustang fans will have our side full like always because we have faith and spirit in our team just like the Rocket fans do. Neither team has played hard the last few weeks to not play 100%. Ingleside has not been this far in years and that should say a lot for what’s showing up in New Braunfels, Either way it’s going to be a great game and lets just hope we have good officials to make it a fair game.

GO BIG BLUE

Well Said :clap:

Need an O with a D!!
Just like I always say QB could not throw a ball without his line and would never get the ball if his D don't get it back for him.

GO BIG BLUE:)

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 07:38 PM
You have FIVE players that run a 4.3? Was that FAT or hand timed?

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 07:42 PM
You have FIVE players that run a 4.3? Was that FAT or hand timed? i believe it say "three of five"

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Still the same question. Usually the norm is hand timed add .2 to the time. Still fast though. wouldn't happened to know the average team speed would ya?

big daddy russ
12-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Chris Rowland ran a 4.3. He was kinda fast.

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 08:06 PM
FAT or hand timed?

IHStangFan
12-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Still the same question. Usually the norm is hand timed add .2 to the time. Still fast though. wouldn't happened to know the average team speed would ya? at skilled positions I believe its around a 4.5 if I had to guess, not sure how they were timed.

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Actually all I'm sayin is if you got 12 or so guys that can run a 4.7 or better you got a really fast team. If Ingleside has that and talent to go with it they got a chance to do somethin really special this year. I pcked Robinson but hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

big daddy russ
12-05-2006, 08:22 PM
FAT or hand timed?
Hand-timed. But his senior year he placed fifth in the 100 and second in the 200 at the state track meet. Does that qualify him?

mustang #35 fan
12-05-2006, 08:26 PM
still getting away from what i was saying. these are both good teams. they are kids, wish all of them the best and please stop my teams is better than your team. if mustangs show up and have an off night, then robinson would not get the game the practiced for. same goes for the mustangs if robinson is having an off night they would not get the game they practiced for. remember these are kids not pro's yet. both teams have great players, if not they would not be playing in this game!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 08:26 PM
What was his times? :D

big daddy russ
12-05-2006, 08:32 PM
What was his times? :D
Haha. Hell if I know. I think he ran a 21-something in the 200 and a high-10 in the 100.

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 08:34 PM
still getting away from what i was saying. these are both good teams. they are kids, wish all of them the best and please stop my teams is better than your team. if mustangs show up and have an off night, then robinson would not get the game the practiced for. same goes for the mustangs if robinson is having an off night they would not get the game they practiced for. remember these are kids not pro's yet. both teams have great players, if not they would not be playing in this game!!!!!!!!!When you get this far your team gonna get JUDGED!! Everybody outside this region tryin to figure what yall got.

GO BIG BLUE

sinfan75
12-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Haha. Hell if I know. I think he ran a 21-something in the 200 and a high-10 in the 100. ok that fast enough.:D

big daddy russ
12-05-2006, 08:44 PM
still getting away from what i was saying. these are both good teams. they are kids, wish all of them the best and please stop my teams is better than your team.
Welcome to the Downlow, mustang fan. We enjoy cuddling, long walks on the beach, and informed discussions about football. I always like to hear unbiased opinions about which team is better from objective and 'homerish' fans alike.

Continue.

mustang #35 fan
12-05-2006, 08:52 PM
anyway it going to be a good game and not pounding like everyone is thinking. half of us have not seen robinson and the other half have not seen the thunder

SintonFan_inAustin
12-05-2006, 11:06 PM
GO BIG BLUE
it wont be the D that keeps Ingleside in the game, It will be offense like it has been.

Ingleside Fan
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
it wont be the D that keeps Ingleside in the game, It will be offense like it has been.

I think that it will be both defense and offense that will keeps us in there. Our "D" bends but doesn't break and our offense puts the numbers on the board when needed (a couple TDs from the D) Our Defense has really stepped it up in the last three weeks. Not like the regular season "D"

99IHSMustang
12-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I think that it will be both defense and offense that will keeps us in there. Our "D" bends but doesn't break and our offense puts the numbers on the board when needed (a couple TDs from the D) Our Defense has really stepped it up in the last three weeks. Not like the regular season "D"

I will agree with you that Ingleside has been showing more promise on the Offensive and Defensive side as the weeks have gone by. From what I have been hearing and reading about Robinson, the Mustangs are going to have to play there best game of the year to pull this one out. I think the Mustangs are ready and it should be a close and excitting game.

Ingleside Fan
12-06-2006, 03:54 PM
TEXPREP Power ratings are alot closer than any other rating system. This rating is more realistic view of the teams. Can't wait until Friday. :twitch:

Robinson is rated at 105.94

Ingleside is rated at 104.28

GO Mustangs!! :thumbsup:

redfish961
12-06-2006, 04:32 PM
TEXPREP Power ratings are alot closer than any other rating system. This rating is more realistic view of the teams. Can't wait until Friday. :twitch:

Robinson is rated at 105.94

Ingleside is rated at 104.28

GO Mustangs!! :thumbsup:

Do you have a link, by chance? I'd like to check that out and can't seem to find it.

Ingleside Fan
12-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Do you have a link, by chance? I'd like to check that out and can't seem to find it.

Here ya go!

http://www.texpreps.com/fbsch06/disppr.php?class=3A

:D

SintonFan
12-06-2006, 09:30 PM
You're thinkin of Crockett. Robinson beat Sinton in baseball around that time. And I'll take Robinson in this one.
Dangit! It was Crockett wasn't it?! And Robinson beat us in baseball too, huh? Well that's enough reason for them to avenge us!;)
GO MUSTANGS!!!
BEAT THOSE CROCKETS!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

redfish961
12-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Here ya go!

http://www.texpreps.com/fbsch06/disppr.php?class=3A

:D

Thanks. I guess I should have been able to figure that one out. My computer savvy shows through again.

That particular ranking alignment is a lot more similar to my line of thinking than some of the others I've seen.

I find the extreme similarities between these 2 teams to be quite interesting and there will be many good match-ups.

Ingleside Fan
12-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Thanks. I guess I should have been able to figure that one out. My computer savvy shows through again.

That particular ranking alignment is a lot more similar to my line of thinking than some of the others I've seen.

I find the extreme similarities between these 2 teams to be quite interesting and there will be many good match-ups.

Good day! One more day to go!! Prep Rally tonight and dinner for the boys! I can't wait to get on the road tommorrow. Leaving at 12 noon. I will call ya when I get on the road!

redfish961
12-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Good day! One more day to go!! Prep Rally tonight and dinner for the boys! I can't wait to get on the road tommorrow. Leaving at 12 noon. I will call ya when I get on the road!

Sounds good. I think we're leaving about the same time here. School is being closed at 12:20 and a lot of the Robinson businesses are taking off early in order to be at the game.

Forecast for tomorrow's game:
5 PM Showers 48° 48° 7 mph NNE 35% 10%
6 PM Showers 47° 47° 7 mph NNE 39% 10%
7 PM Showers 44° 44° 6 mph NNE 44% 10%
8 PM Showers 42° 42° 5 mph NNE 49% 10%
9 PM Showers 40° 40° 5 mph NNE 54% 15%
10 PM Showers 39° 39° 4 mph N 56% 15%
11 PM Cloudy 38° 38° 4 mph N 59% 15%

Hopefully the rain will stay away. Cya tomorrow.

rb585
12-07-2006, 03:00 PM
You have FIVE players that run a 4.3? Was that FAT or hand timed?

And was that 40 yards or 40 feet?

Ingleside Fan
12-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by rb585
And was that 40 yards or 40 feet?

We have a wish guy here! Your Funny!:rolleyes:

Ingleside Fan
12-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Robinson (11-2) vs. Ingleside (12-1): Robinson was not supposed to play deep into the playoffs, not with a first-round matchup against Hutto, then a game against another state-ranked team, Palestine in the next round. But the Rockets have rolled behind quarterback Randy Kitchens, averaging more than 40 points in three playoff games.
The Rockets' defense is also playing well, following perhaps its best performance of the season holding West Columbia, who scored 44 points against Silsbee, to just 14 points in last week’s win. Ingleside’s spread offense might falter against Robinson after standout quarterback Josh Coffield injured his ankle in the first quarter last week against Pleasanton. Coffield returned for Ingleside but did not appear fully recovered. His doubtful status leads us to believe Robinson advances past Ingleside and plays for a state title.

I wouldn't count on this prediction!
:devil:

Go Mustangs!

Ingleside Fan
12-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Robinson (11-2) vs. Ingleside (12-1): Robinson was not supposed to play deep into the playoffs, not with a first-round matchup against Hutto, then a game against another state-ranked team, Palestine in the next round. But the Rockets have rolled behind quarterback Randy Kitchens, averaging more than 40 points in three playoff games.
The Rockets' defense is also playing well, following perhaps its best performance of the season holding West Columbia, who scored 44 points against Silsbee, to just 14 points in last week’s win. Ingleside’s spread offense might falter against Robinson after standout quarterback Josh Coffield injured his ankle in the first quarter last week against Pleasanton. Coffield returned for Ingleside but did not appear fully recovered. His doubtful status leads us to believe Robinson advances past Ingleside and plays for a state title.

I wouldn't count on this prediction!
:devil:

Go Mustangs!

But they have got a few wrong! Below!:doh: :D

Robinson (8-2) vs. Palestine (9-2): Robinson’s high scoring offense faces Palestine’s shutdown defense. This is one of the harder games to pick, but a great defensive effort will lead Palestine over Robinson.

La Vernia (8-3) vs. Pleasanton (6-5): A pair of standout quarterbacks duel in a high-scoring game that is likely decided by the better quarterback. La Vernia’s Cory Baker has a slight advantage over Pleasanton’s Niko Salinas, and Baker leads La Vernia to a close victory.

Canyon (9-2) vs. Wylie (9-2): With a big win over undefeated Decatur last week, Wylie has momentum on its side and will run straight at Canyon, who allowed a pair of 100-yard rushers in their first-round matchup against WF Hirschi. Quarterback Gary Edwards leads Wylie past Canyon with another impressive performance after rushing for nearly 200 yards and three touchdowns against Decatur. This one, though, will be closer than you think.

Wimberley (11-1) vs. Cuero (12-0): This is far and away the best matchup in Class 3A this weekend, probably the best statewide. We think the winner will make it into the state finals (though we've seen bold claims like that come back to haunt us). Wimberley is one of five defending champs still going, and we're not sure by how many that list will be cut, but we're predicting by at least one more. Cuero will win a thriller over Wimberley and unseat last year's DI champions

Ingleside Fan
12-08-2006, 06:40 AM
Alright it is Game Day! :cheerl:

Se Ya'll at the game.:clap:

piratebg
12-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Alrighty then. Today is the day Mustangs. Go out there and give em everything you've got. All of your friends in Sinton and the Coastal Bend are behind you guys. :clap: :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
12-08-2006, 08:00 AM
Good Luck tonight Mustangs. Play hard and leave it all on the field.

necks_c/09
12-08-2006, 09:00 AM

but which game did u watch us play.......???

depends on the game u saw which WC team u saw....we had our share of injuries.....

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2006, 10:06 AM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/rockettwo.gif

99IHSMustang
12-08-2006, 11:02 AM
For those fans out there that can't make the game, Kris TV (channel 6) will be webcasting it. Go to their website and there will be a link posted at the top.

www.kristv.com

Ingleside Fan
12-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
For those fans out there that can't make the game, Kris TV (channel 6) will be webcasting it. Go to their website and there will be a link posted at the top.

www.kristv.com

KXTM-FM 93.5 will have it starting 7PM.

http://www.kxtm93.com/

:clap:

Go Mustangs!!!

Game Face!:mad: :mad: :mad:

gobbler grad
12-08-2006, 12:16 PM
pulling for the south here...go Mustangs...:clap: do or die , so let's do it...

44INAROW
12-08-2006, 12:18 PM
GO MUSTANGS :) Do Reg IV Proud :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-08-2006, 12:20 PM
KXTM-FM 93.5 will have it starting 7PM.

http://www.kxtm93.com/

:clap:

Go Mustangs!!!

Game Face!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks i wont be able to make it couldnt get out of work early and dont want to jinx the mustangs so i hear it on the radio and not attend it or hear it on web cast. Good luck hope to get to see the Mustangs playing for it all next week.

redfish961
12-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Rockets blast off in 35 minutes.

Ingleside Fan
12-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Rockets blast off in 35 minutes.

The Mustangs just left!

99IHSMustang
12-08-2006, 01:22 PM
The Mustangs just left!

W00t... Go Mustangs!!!

IHStangFan
12-08-2006, 01:49 PM
LETS GO MUSTANGS!

IHStangFan
12-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks i wont be able to make it couldnt get out of work early and dont want to jinx the mustangs so i hear it on the radio and not attend it or hear it on web cast. Good luck hope to get to see the Mustangs playing for it all next week. IS THE LISTEN NOW LINK WORKING??? I cannot get it to stream!!! CRAP!!!! HELP HELP!! MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!! !$#*!(*!!*&#!!!!! :foul:

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 02:05 PM
The Mustangs just left! :( Phil probably missed them then. He was out there (Sinton Courthouse) at NOON and wouldn't be able to stay past 12:20pm. Oh well...it's the thought that counts & I can vouch for him -- he was out there!! :)

IHStangFan
12-08-2006, 02:36 PM
the game will be webcast on KRIS Channel 6's website.

http://www.kristv.com/Global/category.asp?C=89835&nav=menu192_4_1

44INAROW
12-08-2006, 02:37 PM
It's sleeting right now (1:35PM) everyone be careful driving tonight :)

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
It's sleeting right now (1:35PM) everyone be careful driving tonight :) Is anything sticking?? :eek: :(

44INAROW
12-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Is anything sticking?? :eek: :(
nope, melting as soon as it hits the ground..........

pirate4state
12-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
nope, melting as soon as it hits the ground..........

Good! I hope it stays that way!!

buff4ever
12-08-2006, 05:41 PM
robinson rolls all the way to the state championship?