PDA

View Full Version : Just in case ppl forgot, LIBERTY HILL still SUCKS!

bulldawg89
11-05-2002, 09:15 PM
Well, Well, Well... The "BIG" game is finally here. Its the #2 ranked Burnet Bulldawgs against the 2A Bullies, the Liberty Hill Panthers. This is going to be one hell of a game, I hope everyone will be able to make it. This will determine who are the District Champions, and who will have the bragging rights for the rest of the year. All i can say to Liberty Hill is good luck, you are gonna need soooooooooooo much of it, b/c we are comin after you, and the Panthers will be skinned!

Titans
11-05-2002, 09:54 PM
LH sucks, huh?

You must be just a weeeee bit worried to devote an entire post on them.

Man, wouldn't it be funny if they beat you? If they did, what would that say about you?

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey #89 what grade you???? Are you even in football no offense I support you fully!!!

SintonFan
11-05-2002, 10:54 PM
bulldawg89:
Well, Well, Well... The "BIG" game is finally here. Its the #2 ranked Burnet Bulldawgs against the 2A Bullies, the Liberty Hill Panthers. This is going to be one hell of a game, I hope everyone will be able to make it. This will determine who are the District Champions, and who will have the bragging rights for the rest of the year. All i can say to Liberty Hill is good luck, you are gonna need soooooooooooo much of it, b/c we are comin after you, and the Panthers will be skinned!
Topic: Just in case ppl forgot, LIBERTY HILL still SUCKS! How many 9-0 teams really suck? Really?

hotstuff
11-05-2002, 11:28 PM
bulldawg89:
Well, Well, Well... The "BIG" game is finally here. Its the #2 ranked Burnet Bulldawgs against the 2A Bullies, the Liberty Hill Panthers. This is going to be one hell of a game, I hope everyone will be able to make it. This will determine who are the District Champions, and who will have the bragging rights for the rest of the year. All i can say to Liberty Hill is good luck, you are gonna need soooooooooooo much of it, b/c we are comin after you, and the Panthers will be skinned!Excuse me, but L. Hill beat a damn good Caldwell team and came from behind to score 35 points in the second half to win by 7 - and Caldwell is better than Bandera. The only reason Caldwell may not make post-season is because it is in perhaps the best district in 3A (besides maybe the one with Sealy, Bellville, Columbus and Navasota). I would not be surprised if Cameron, Marlin and Rockdale ALL win their bi-district game if the district finishes that way. So quit trying to convince yourself that Burnet could beat the Denver Broncos or something. It would be one thing if Liberty Hill beat the other seven opponents by a point or two, but they manhandled most of them with their reserves in the second half.
Again, I look forward to seeing Burnet compete with the likes of Killeen Ellison and Harker Heights in two years. Good luck cuz you're gonna need ssooooooooooo much of it.

Tiny
11-06-2002, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bulldawg89:
<strong>Well, Well, Well... The "BIG" game is finally here. Its the #2 ranked Burnet Bulldawgs against the 2A Bullies, the Liberty Hill Panthers. This is going to be one hell of a game, I hope everyone will be able to make it. This will determine who are the District Champions, and who will have the bragging rights for the rest of the year. All i can say to Liberty Hill is good luck, you are gonna need soooooooooooo much of it, b/c we are comin after you, and the Panthers will be skinned!</strong>[/QU

2A Bullies Ha Ha HA. You know at first I got pissed off but the more of this BS I read, the clearer it gets, YOU ARE SCARED and you should be! I mean the only thing that you guys can brag about is being King of this little district, Without that Burnet doesn't have Squat 0 Nada! and you know its going to be a Chore to hang on to it, No Brag Just Fact. You think it was Bad getting knocked out of the playoffs the last 2 years, Guys you aint seen Bad yet BUT ITS COMING!

<small>[ November 06, 2002, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Tiny ]</small>

SintonFan
11-06-2002, 01:00 AM
Tiny:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bulldawg89:
<strong>Well, Well, Well... The "BIG" game is finally here. Its the #2 ranked Burnet Bulldawgs against the 2A Bullies, the Liberty Hill Panthers. This is going to be one hell of a game, I hope everyone will be able to make it. This will determine who are the District Champions, and who will have the bragging rights for the rest of the year. All i can say to Liberty Hill is good luck, you are gonna need soooooooooooo much of it, b/c we are comin after you, and the Panthers will be skinned!</strong>[/QU

2A Bullies Ha Ha HA. You know at first I got pissed off but the more of this crap I read, the clearer it gets, YOU ARE SCARED and you should be! I mean the only thing that you guys can brag about is being King of this little district, Without that Burnet doesn't have crap, 0 Nada! and you know its going to be a chore to hang on to it, No Brag Just Fact. You think it was Bad getting knocked out of the playoffs the last 2 years, Guys you aint seen Bad yet BUT ITS COMING!</strong>

Tiny, if you enjoy this forum then edit out your four-letter words.
Why? You will get banned from here if you show such irresponsibility again...
We all try (not always) to have class on this forum. The administrators might ban you... eek!
I hope not...

<small>[ November 06, 2002, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

SWTdawg
11-06-2002, 02:12 AM
All I know about this whole Burnet vs Liberty Hill matchup is that the only close thing I can think of on this matchup will be the drive from Burnet to Liberty Hill and back. Liberty Hill has always been an easy win for Burnet and it will remain that way for countless years.

Tiny
11-06-2002, 09:59 AM
SWTdawg:
All I know about this whole Burnet vs Liberty Hill matchup is that the only close thing I can think of on this matchup will be the drive from Burnet to Liberty Hill and back. Liberty Hill has always been an easy win for Burnet and it will remain that way for countless years.As Burnet will be a Pretender instead of a contender, for countless years!!!

greendog fan
11-06-2002, 05:46 PM
From what i hear on the UIL board and other sources, Burnet will remain in 3A for a long time. There,s is alreaDY TALK ABOUT MOVING THE enroll up higher. As long as ABilene Wylie stays in 3a so will Burnet. Would love to see Liberty Hill drop to 2a. Dont think any one could compete with them in 2a. They will win a couple of games in the playoffs this year. Dont think they are ready for the state championship in 3a yet.

LilPanther #80
11-06-2002, 07:27 PM
Yea well will see whose talking on Friday After the game because your guess is sure going to change eek!