PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2006, 01:11 PM
If Cowboys Defense can stop the Giants Tikki Barber the Cowboys put this game away early

DU_stud04
12-03-2006, 01:14 PM
hopes someone hits Jeremy Shockey in his mouth as well, he's been a bumm for my fantisy team. :mad:

carter08
12-03-2006, 01:18 PM
I don't think the Giants can win
But i refuse to pick Dallas
Tie

gobbler grad
12-03-2006, 01:36 PM
cowboys make too many mistakes today...Romo's luck runs out...:(

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad

:eek: :eek: Nope - today Dallas makes a statement!!! Going to 'bowl with Romo. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

formermbcouns
12-03-2006, 01:41 PM
NY is a tough place to win. But, if the Cowboys play their A-game, I think they can should win. It's a big game, for sure, for both teams.

gobbler grad
12-03-2006, 01:42 PM
i hope your right...:thinking:

don't they have a new kicker now...:thinking:

stxfootballfan
12-03-2006, 01:51 PM

Romo's luck?LOL I thought he played well because he puts alot of time into preparing for each game.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-03-2006, 01:57 PM

Your outta your mind, Ely is a big baby!! Watch him cry today!!

charlesrixey
12-03-2006, 02:01 PM
The Cowboys may not make the Super Bowl, but they will definately be in the playoffs, and probably make the second round for the first time since 1996

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 02:19 PM
what time and what channel will this game beplayed?

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2006, 02:20 PM
3 pm Fox channel 13

mchavez
12-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Just thought I would bring this to the top!! If your a big Cowboy fan we need to be talking about this game!! It's coming up in an hour and a half!!

Cowboys 35
Gaints 14

Chris Hart
12-03-2006, 03:07 PM
IMO, If the Cowboys just play their game, and don't give it away in turnovers or BIG special teams plays, there is no way the Giants can beat them. The Cowboys are the most complete team in the NFC, and if they don't self destruct on game-days, there is no reason why they shouldn't at least make the SuperBowl, and possibly win it. Two things can kill the Cowboys and that is injuries and turnovers. If they can avoid those two things, the SB is in their future this season, IMO of course...

Hansum Stranger
12-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
he's been a bumm

Well he is from Oklahoma

football4life
12-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
IMO, If the Cowboys just play their game, and don't give it away in turnovers or BIG special teams plays, there is no way the Giants can beat them. The Cowboys are the most complete team in the NFC, and if they don't self destruct on game-days, there is no reason why they shouldn't at least make the SuperBowl, and possibly win it. Two things can kill the Cowboys and that is injuries and turnovers. If they can avoid those two things, the SB is in their future this season, IMO of course...

i would have to agree. watching the other top teams in the NFC right now, which is pretty much only the bears, i think the cowboys are easily a better team. the bears have ZERO offense with grossman, and if the cowboys were to manage around 21 points on them, i think they could win. although it would probably be in soldier field unless the bears collapse at the end of the season.

as for todays game, the 'boys have had 10 days to get prepared, and i'm sure are itching to get out there and stick it to them for beating them at dallas. i expect a big game, and a big win.

stxfootballfan
12-03-2006, 07:23 PM

Romo's luck still going!