PDA

View Full Version : Official Downlow Pick'em Championship - All Seeing Guys vs Chicks Rule, Guys Drool

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Congrats to both teams for making it this far. :clap:

I have one question for the "guys". When you were seeing all, did you see the drool coming out as well? :p

Trash talk time!!!! :D

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 10:37 AM
With the age of some of those guys I'm surprised they can STILL see. :D :D

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 11:31 AM
All Seeing Guys:

Bullaholic
Fury900
Big Papa
Bjrod
football4life
garageoffice

How many of these guys are still on the team??? :thinking: Is Bullaholic the captain??

bjrod9
12-03-2006, 11:38 AM
i am on the team still, i will be 27 in about 10 days, i have great 20/20 vision and bullaholic is still the captain

gobbler grad
12-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
All Seeing Guys:

Bullaholic
Fury900
Big Papa
Bjrod
football4life
garageoffice

How many of these guys are still on the team??? :thinking: Is Bullaholic the captain??

who is on other team?

pirate4state
12-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
who is on other team?

Are you kidding?? :(

pirate4state
LH Panther Mom
Ranger Mom
txkmom

CHICKS RULE!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-03-2006, 02:18 PM
:thinking: :thinking: Hmmm...I wonder if our 4 votes are from us 4 girls??

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 02:34 PM
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!!! it is rude and obserd shame on you deb for making this thread shame on you!!!:D :D

Ranger Mom
12-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!!! it is rude and obserd shame on you deb for making this thread shame on you!!!:D :D

obserd??:thinking: :thinking:

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
obserd??:thinking: :thinking:

psh ya u heard me ... but i suck at spelling sorry

Ranger Mom
12-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
psh ya u heard me ... but i suck at spelling sorry

Since you shop at the sexy store....I won't give you too hard of a time!!:kiss:

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Since you shop at the sexy store....I won't give you too hard of a time!!:kiss:

hahahhahaha thank for the compassion

football4life
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM
who you calling old? i'm still a teen, get it right woman!

DaHop72
12-03-2006, 08:05 PM
:thinking: :thinking: Hmmm...I wonder if our 4 votes are from us 4 girls?? :thinking: :thinking: Uh, no.:D :D

Ranger Mom
12-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: :thinking: Uh, no.:D :D

AWWWW!!:inlove:

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by football4life
who you calling old? i'm still a teen, get it right woman! :o Sorry....I guess I was just trying to lure Bull out of "hiding" :p :p

Old Tiger
12-04-2006, 08:39 AM
All Seeing guys will dominate this! Well hopefully for the sake of guys.

rundoe
12-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Voted with the PMS Clan.

However the only part of their slogans or name I agree with is PMS Clan. "Chicks Rule and Guys Drool" is slighty overstated. ( I only drool when i am sleeping, lol.)

Bullaholic, when you get to your 40's you'll understand.

By then the name of your group should be "Learning to live with the PMS CLAN." lol.

You'll figure out that sometimes it's best just to go hide somewhere and not expose yourself to the "hidden side effects", AKA as "weapons of mass destruction" which are usually taken out on the Husbands.

Man I'm really going out on a limb here, but I sit between good freind female fans and my wife at the games. So have had plenty of experience over the years, lol.

Sometimes its best not to say a word , just yell like crazy for the team and fetch whatever the ladies want from the snack bar, (which by the time you get back, you messed up anyway cause you didn't but enough japs on the nachos, or forgot to get enough napkins or got the drink wrong!!!!!!)

High Fives are acceptable, ONLY if your sure that the play was a touch down. Never comment on a referee call, a good block, a fine tackle. This could result in mutiple comments directed at your stupidity!!!

Thank God I get to watch a football game in between!!!!

Go Panthers!!

Rundoe

DaHop72
12-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by rundoe

Go and read Bulls profile. Bull, like some of the rest of us past 40 a year or two ago.:devil:

rundoe
12-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Then he should know by now!!!!

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Voted with the PMS Clan.

However the only part of their slogans or name I agree with is PMS Clan. "Chicks Rule and Guys Drool" is slighty overstated. ( I only drool when i am sleeping, lol.)

By then the name of your group should be "Learning to live with the PMS CLAN." lol.

You'll figure out that sometimes it's best just to go hide somewhere and not expose yourself to the "hidden side effects", AKA as "weapons of mass destruction" which are usually taken out on the Husbands.

Man I'm really going out on a limb here, but I sit between good freind female fans and my wife at the games. So have had plenty of experience over the years, lol.

Sometimes its best not to say a word , just yell like crazy for the team and fetch whatever the ladies want from the snack bar, (which by the time you get back, you messed up anyway cause you didn't but enough japs on the nachos, or forgot to get enough napkins or got the drink wrong!!!!!!)

High Fives are acceptable, ONLY if your sure that the play was a touch down. Never comment on a referee call, a good block, a fine tackle. This could result in mutiple comments directed at your stupidity!!!

Thank God I get to watch a football game in between!!!!

Go Panthers!!

Rundoe

:clap: I look forward to watching all this take place again on Saturday!!! :D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Bullaholic,

I kind of wonder if that's not the real reason he hasn't posted much lately. :eek: :eek: :devil: :devil:

Bullaholic
12-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Howdy folks....just thought I would briefly drop in to let everyone know that the pre-mature reports of the demise of the All-Seeing Guys were greatly exaggerated and completely false. The guys on my team are battle-hardened vets and extremely football savvy, and they are ready this week to put those gals back in the kitchen where they belong----so bring your game on "skirts"----y'all are going down. :D

Best of luck to everybody..........it's gonig to be fun.

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Howdy folks....just thought I would briefly drop in to let everyone know that the pre-mature reports of the demise of the All-Seeing Guys were greatly exaggerated and completely false. The guys on my team are battle-hardened vets and extremely football savvy, and they are ready this week to put those gals back in the kitchen where they belong----so bring your game on "skirts"----y'all are going down. :D

Best of luck to everybody..........it's gonig to be fun.

:eek: :eek: Feeling rowdy this morning!! :clap: :clap:

6 "battle-hardened vets" vs. 4 CHICKS THAT RULE!!!

We will bring you old boys down this week!! :evillol:

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 12:00 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/sherri1104/memo.jpg

pirate4state
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/sherri1104/memo.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW - I am so proud of you...that is one nifty pic!!! :thumbsup:

but....we won't know who wins until late Saturday, but I like your thinking!!! :D :D

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2006, 12:16 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/sherri1104/fortune-cookie_www-txt2pic-com.jpg

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Well, this is obviously no longer correct. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, this is obviously no longer correct. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Does it sometimes feel like you're traveling on...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/sherri1104/streetsign.jpg

Ranger Mom
12-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Does it sometimes feel like you're traveling on...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/sherri1104/streetsign.jpg

LOL!! No doubt!!

I don't fault adidas for this latest "snafu"( if their really IS one)...but I am calling BS on AJ waiting between 6 and 8 weeks to bring it up. In the words of adidas himself.."what a donk"!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-07-2006, 12:20 PM
ttt