PDA

View Full Version : Carter, I know you'll be decked out in orange on New Year's Day...

big daddy russ
12-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Looks like the Cotton Bowl is shaping up to be Auburn/Nebraska.

Officials released a statement on Wednesday saying that they would take the Big XII runner-up while AuburnSports.com is reporting that Auburn officials have been contacted by Cotton Bowl officials. Should all play out by Monday.

3afan
12-03-2006, 08:15 AM
BCS show is Sunday night 9PM on ESPN2 --- I believe

carter08
12-03-2006, 11:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/HARRYJ/smilies-28859.png

Tx Challenge
12-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Looks like the Cotton Bowl is shaping up to be Auburn/Nebraska.

Officials released a statement on Wednesday saying that they would take the Big XII runner-up while AuburnSports.com is reporting that Auburn officials have been contacted by Cotton Bowl officials. Should all play out by Monday.

You going Russ?

big daddy russ
12-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
You going Russ?
I'm definitely going to try. It's a monetary issue right now, but if I sell my body a few times I should be able to rake in the money to go.

What about you?

Tx Challenge
12-03-2006, 01:38 PM
I am going to try to get tickets. Have not seen Auburn play in a couple of years. Problem I have is we are supposed to be out of town. Talking the Mrs into it is going to be tough!

Adidas410s
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM
You can already buy tickets for the game. Also Russ...maybe I can find you a place to stay here in Dallas!

Tx Challenge
12-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Jeez Forrest,

Is that invitation not open to me? Snubbed me in Vegas, when I was going to buy you a dinner now this.............

Adidas410s
12-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
Jeez Forrest,

Is that invitation not open to me? Snubbed me in Vegas, when I was going to buy you a dinner now this.............

haha...I didn't read where you said you were going to try and get tickets. If this game wasn't so dang early on Jan 1st I might try and go to it. Heck...I may still go anyway. :D I only have a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment...but my couch folds out into a king size bed so we can put a few people on it! ;)

Adidas410s
12-03-2006, 04:41 PM
ouch...at $90/ticket I may have to reconsider! :(

Tx Challenge
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
haha...I didn't read where you said you were going to try and get tickets. If this game wasn't so dang early on Jan 1st I might try and go to it. Heck...I may still go anyway. :D I only have a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment...but my couch folds out into a king size bed so we can put a few people on it! ;)

Uh Thats ok, thanks anyway:D

big daddy russ
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
ouch...at $90/ticket I may have to reconsider! :(
What's crazy is that people paid $7 less to watch A&M play U-LaLa this year at Kyle.

I just may take you up on that offer if I can go. We'll have to see what happens between then and now, but thanks for the offer.