PDA

View Full Version : Sure is nice without SW here.

Dominicfrank
12-03-2006, 01:34 AM
The snyder fans on here seem to be very nice but I do get a lot of satisfaction knowing all three blowhards are out of the playoffs from their former district. Wylie, Sweetwater, and now Snyder. Like I said Snyder fans on here are good people but last year on the other board those few on there were lumped into with the Wylie and Sweetwater blowhards. Nice to See Vernon end it for both teams. Anyone notice that the team that is in the beating people in DI had their toughest game and almost lost to our District foe Hirschi. nice year for our District. GOOD JOB GRAHAM and Hirschi!, WE WERE CHEERING YOU ON, GREAT season !!!!

Ranger Mom
12-03-2006, 01:37 AM
WOW!! That was pretty harsh for someone with only 4 posts!!

What happens on "other boards" has no relevance here.

Yeah...those threads get heated here, but on the whole, most of the posters from all the towns you listed are pretty good folks!!

mrescape43
12-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
The snyder fans on here seem to be very nice but I do get a lot of satisfaction knowing all three blowhards are out of the playoffs from their former district. Wylie, Sweetwater, and now Snyder. Like I said Snyder fans on here are good people but last year on the other board those few on there were lumped into with the Wylie and Sweetwater blowhards. Nice to See Vernon end it for both teams. Anyone notice that the team that is in the beating people in DI had their toughest game and almost lost to our District foe Hirschi. nice year for our District. GOOD JOB GRAHAM and Hirschi!, WE WERE CHEERING YOU ON, GREAT season !!!!

The team that is in D1 and beating people as you state lost to Snyder and Sweetwater both! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vernon has a very good team and congrats for their win tonight.

carter08
12-03-2006, 01:39 AM
See
The thing is
You are an idiot
So no one cares

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by carter08
See
The thing is
You are an idiot
So no one cares

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mrescape43
12-03-2006, 01:41 AM
See
The thing is
You are an idiot
So no one cares

You should have read some of his posts on the Texas HS football pages. He is a piece of work for sure!

Who-dun-it!!?
12-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Vernon played well, and they should be proud. Its gonna be tuff to take em down. But don't count out Greenwood just yet, Them boys know a little about the gridiron as well.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-03-2006, 01:45 AM

By the way, your welcome to return to your old boards. You will be greatly missed.. (NOT!!)

DaHop72
12-03-2006, 01:49 AM
The snyder fans on here seem to be very nice but I do get a lot of satisfaction knowing all three blowhards are out of the playoffs from their former district. Wylie, Sweetwater, and now Snyder. Like I said Snyder fans on here are good people but last year on the other board those few on there were lumped into with the Wylie and Sweetwater blowhards. Nice to See Vernon end it for both teams. Anyone notice that the team that is in the beating people in DI had their toughest game and almost lost to our District foe Hirschi. nice year for our District. GOOD JOB GRAHAM and Hirschi!, WE WERE CHEERING YOU ON, GREAT season !!!! Well, well, well, if it isn't Frankie himself, the lead bandwagoneer. Nice to see you out and about.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
12-03-2006, 01:56 AM

Obviously a merkelite or a clydian. Id hate everyone else too if I lost that much.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-03-2006, 01:59 AM
where did he go?:twitch:

mrescape43
12-03-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
where did he go?:twitch:

I think he could be crawling back into the hole that he just surfaced from!:D :D

Ranger Mom
12-03-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Obviously a merkelite or a clydian. Id hate everyone else too if I lost that much.

I'm pretty sure he's from Vernon!

DaHop72
12-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I think he could be crawling back into the hole that he just surfaced from!:D :D On no, Frankie is a good bandwagoneer. He'll be here spouting his venom until Vernon is eliminated now. But, don't judge Vernon on the newbie's, judge them on fury900 and zmotion, they are what Vernon is about.:thumbsup:

mrescape43
12-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I think you are right RM. Congrats to the Rangers on a big win today and good luck next week.

IHStangFan
12-03-2006, 02:04 AM
You should have read some of his posts on the Texas HS football pages. He is a piece of work for sure! piece of what? :D

mrescape43
12-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
piece of what? :D

I am trying to be politically correct!:D

Who-dun-it!!?
Originally posted by DaHop72
On no, Frankie is a good bandwagoneer. He'll be here spouting his venom until Vernon is eliminated now. But, don't judge Vernon on the newbie's, judge them on fury900 and zmotion, they are what Vernon is about.:thumbsup:

Yea ol Z is pretty cool, don't know fury. But I did stop to get gas on my way home and met some pretty nice folks from Vernon.
They were very humble with there victory and spoke highly of our Tigers. Thanks again for a great year Tigers!!!

IHStangFan
I am trying to be politically correct!:D LOL...i know the feeling, i have to bite my tongue from time to time too!

MHSvarsity2007
12-03-2006, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

hey injured...i take great pride in being the only merkel poster...don't throw all the hated posters on merkel's side! :D

STANG RED
12-03-2006, 08:48 AM
:rolleyes:
This is pretty typical of all his moronic dribble on the the other board he speaks of. I'm pretty sure, he and our ole buddy "Cheif Ohara" share the same brain cell. And it's quiet likely they share oh so much more, if you know what I mean. :devil:

bobcat1
12-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:rolleyes:
This is pretty typical of all his moronic dribble on the the other board he speaks of. I'm pretty sure, he and our ole buddy "Cheif Ohara" share the same brain cell. And it's quiet likely they share oh so much more, if you know what I mean. :devil:

Ole' Domincker gives us plenty of grief on the other board. Doesn't seem to get it.:rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He is. He has not had a chance to cheer for a while so he is getting his shots in.

Scholar
12-03-2006, 12:42 PM
I thought he was from Monahans.

STANG RED
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
He is. He has not had a chance to cheer for a while so he is getting his shots in.

Good to see you finally found your way over here BILLYFRED! This is a much better board IMO. Sure wish you would have left Dumbnickfran over at the other one though. :D

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 05:15 PM
See
The thing is
You are an idiot
So no one cares We say the same thing about you :p Just playin homie