eagles_victory
12-03-2006, 12:12 AM
did he screw Arkansas by pulling Mustain and playing Casey Dick

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Nutt screwed them by playing Dick yes.

CelinaCatFan
12-03-2006, 10:36 AM
I've wondered about this too. I think the plan was to play Mustain and let this be a season of learning the system on the field. However, Coach Nutt realized this team was maturing faster than he anticipated and he went with the more experienced Casey Dick in an effort to win now.

On a side note, I have a strange feeling that Houston Nutt will be the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys, when Coach Parcells leaves. Jerry Jones loves his Arkansas connections when it comes to the Cowboys.

Astrosdawg07
12-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
I've wondered about this too. I think the plan was to play Mustain and let this be a season of learning the system on the field. However, Coach Nutt realized this team was maturing faster than he anticipated and he went with the more experienced Casey Dick in an effort to win now.

On a side note, I have a strange feeling that Houston Nutt will be the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys, when Coach Parcells leaves. Jerry Jones loves his Arkansas connections when it comes to the Cowboys.

I think I may like that idea.

eagles_victory
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan

On a side note, I have a strange feeling that Houston Nutt will be the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys, when Coach Parcells leaves. Jerry Jones loves his Arkansas connections when it comes to the Cowboys. Dick was playing horrible i dont know why he didnt give mustain a shot the guy was 8-0 as a starter