PDA

View Full Version : Big XII Championship Game

luvhoops34
12-02-2006, 08:34 PM
OU vs. Nebraska at Arrowhead Stadium in KC, Kansas.

Everybody root for OU since most of their players are from Texas!!!

TexanAlum_06
12-02-2006, 08:58 PM
I will never do that.... But they will donkeystomp nebraska.. i expected that.... which isnt good for texas.... we needed nebraska to win and go to the fiesta. because the gator bowl doesnt want OU... so they would pick texas. so now texas will probably be stuck with the lowly alamo bowl. which is a disgrace to UT(even though they brought it on themselves). but hey least i only have to drive 45 minutes to get there!

luvhoops34
12-02-2006, 09:03 PM
OU up 14 zip beginning of the 2Q.

Txbroadcaster
12-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
I will never do that.... But they will donkeystomp nebraska.. i expected that.... which isnt good for texas.... we needed nebraska to win and go to the fiesta. because the gator bowl doesnt want OU... so they would pick texas. so now texas will probably be stuck with the lowly alamo bowl. which is a disgrace to UT(even though they brought it on themselves). but hey least i only have to drive 45 minutes to get there!

ACTUALLY Gator WANTS OU REAL BAD..But Cotton has said they take the loser of the big 12..UNLESS OU loses then if they do the Gator Bowl could use their exemption and take OU.

SnyTigBaseB07
12-02-2006, 09:56 PM
i think OU deserves the win

because honestly

i hate nebraska, lol.:cool:

gobbler grad
12-02-2006, 09:57 PM
14-7 OU with about a minute to go in 1st half...

lepfan
12-03-2006, 01:23 AM
:) :clap: :clap: :)

I am a happy camper! :)

Bulldog_12
12-03-2006, 03:12 AM

Im pretty sure the horns were headed to San Antonio before the Big 12 Championship game was even played. Gator only expressed intrest if Clemson would be available, but it looks like now they will take Georgia Tech and probably WVU.

lepfan
12-03-2006, 03:33 AM
I will never do that.... But they will donkeystomp nebraska.. i expected that.... which isnt good for texas.... we needed nebraska to win and go to the fiesta. because the gator bowl doesnt want OU... so they would pick texas. so now texas will probably be stuck with the lowly alamo bowl. which is a disgrace to UT(even though they brought it on themselves). but hey least i only have to drive 45 minutes to get there! At least there is a bowl, disgrace or not, some have no bowl game.

(I usually try to see the glass half full instead of half empty)

Just Watching
12-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
:) :clap: :clap: :)

I am a happy camper! :)

I'm with you.

TexanAlum_06
12-03-2006, 10:12 AM
first off. I could of sworn the Austin american statesman said that they didnt want OU. maybe I misread or they mistyped... I have seen it before. and secondly. yes usually i do see it half full. but quite frankly im just still a little sick of how things have degressed in november for us. and how for the first time in a long time.we controlled ( not OU ) our destiny in the big 12 south ( without vince ). and we just let it slip away.

Old Tiger
12-03-2006, 10:13 AM
This was the lamest game I never watched

lepfan
12-03-2006, 01:00 PM
first off. I could of sworn the Austin american statesman said that they didnt want OU. maybe I misread or they mistyped... I have seen it before. and secondly. yes usually i do see it half full. but quite frankly im just still a little sick of how things have degressed in november for us. and how for the first time in a long time.we controlled ( not OU ) our destiny in the big 12 south ( without vince ). and we just let it slip away. Consider the source.....

lepfan
12-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
This was the lamest game I never watched And we all know why. :)

Just Watching
12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
With OU as Big 12 champs, the world seems normal again:)