PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Play OSU for NC

stxfootballfan
12-02-2006, 08:07 PM
If Florida hangs on to win I would like to see them play OSU. Just wouldnt seem right for Michigan and OSU to play 2 games in a row

VanKampen
12-02-2006, 08:11 PM
michigan had their chance. this would be like letting gilmer play in the state championship after losing in the first round just because people think it would make for an exciting game. florida is the deserving team if they win tonight.

stxfootballfan
12-02-2006, 08:14 PM
uh oh looks like Arkansas wants to make things more interesting they just scored

17 Florida
14 Arkansas 3rd qtr

wildstangs
12-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by VanKampen
michigan had their chance. this would be like letting gilmer play in the state championship after losing in the first round just because people think it would make for an exciting game. florida is the deserving team if they win tonight.

I agree I dont want Michigan in there...but if Arkansas wins tonight do they deserve to play OSU?

TexanAlum_06
12-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Personally, I think Michigan is the 2nd best team in the nation and the team that has the best chance at beating OSU. but They dont deserve to go. Florida should go if they win. going through a season with one loss in the SEC is tough. But I dont think they will beat OSU. their offense is to inconsistent. But im happy either way, as long as USC or ND isn't in the NC im happy.:)

VanKampen
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
yeah either arkansas or lsu. lsu is ranked 5th and played great after their loss to florida.

stxfootballfan
12-02-2006, 08:23 PM
I dont see Arkansas gettin in with 2 losses if they beat Florida, stinkin BCS!

Old Tiger
12-02-2006, 08:24 PM
If Florida wins Florida..

I pray they do.

I don't want a rematch

VanKampen
12-02-2006, 08:30 PM
well if arkansas doesnt leap over everyone then its looking like michigan has a good chance. they just took the lead 21-17.

Phil C
12-02-2006, 08:35 PM
If Florida doesn't beat Arkansas I look for them to have a rematch. Just goes to show we need a real playoff system. :(

htowntransplant
12-02-2006, 09:44 PM
regardless of what florida does, i think michigan is still the second best team in the country and they should have a rematch. why not? imagine the tv ratings! plus, its one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports. i find it hard to believe that not all die-hard college football fans would want to see this! thats just my opinion

GreenMachine
12-02-2006, 10:32 PM
I agree with you htown, Michigan is CLEARLY the second best team in the nation and I think that they deserve the rematch.

gobbler grad
12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Michigan, of course...no doubt a rematch is in the making...

lostaussie
12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
TEXAS.......................my bad, wrong thread:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
TEXAS.......................my bad, wrong thread:D

Lets see if we can hijack this and make it an A&M/UT thread.

I think A&M should play them since they spanked UT.

TexanAlum_06
12-03-2006, 12:12 AM
yeah since USC is out of it.... i really dont want OSU to win one. and michigan (like i said in an earlier post) is clearly the 2nd best team. I think if you get OSU away from the confines of the horseshoe and michigan wins that game. part of me doesnt want a rematch.. but the other part wants it because i want OSU to lose and i dont really care for florida and michigan is the team that has the best chance at beating OSU. so Idk. we shall see on monday.