PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood over Graham 34-10

Lion92
12-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Greenwood up 34-10 3:00 to go 4th Qtr.

wildstangs
12-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Good grief...I noticed that Wichita Falls Rider will meet Frenship next week. Pretty cool for two rematches from teams that met in the Abilene Kickoff Classic.

GreenMonster
12-02-2006, 07:30 PM
wow, Greenwood is pouring it on.

Lion92
12-02-2006, 07:33 PM
They have pretty much dominated the second half. Graham just cant slow down Greenwood's offense.

SnyTigBaseB07
12-02-2006, 07:43 PM
wow g-wood is stomping graham

did anyone else see this coming?

keep it up rangers!

Lion92
12-02-2006, 07:43 PM
34-10 Final score Greenwood over Graham

luvhoops34
12-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Congrats to G'Wood!

And isn't this the furtherest Graham has gone in the playoffs in a long time. You can't call them one and done anymore.

westtexasfbfan
12-02-2006, 08:04 PM
To all the comments earlier this week about Greenwood playing a different team this time were right! But, the result was different. Graham played a different Greenwood team. What? Did you think that Greenwood was the same time that Graham played 11 weeks ago. It's usually better not to open the mouth so soon. Great season Graham.

gobbler grad
12-02-2006, 08:47 PM
looks like the Rangers win easily...:thinking:
congrats on a good game...:clap:

GreenMonster
12-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by westtexasfbfan
To all the comments earlier this week about Greenwood playing a different team this time were right! But, the result was different. Graham played a different Greenwood team. What? Did you think that Greenwood was the same time that Graham played 11 weeks ago. It's usually better not to open the mouth so soon. Great season Graham.

What was said about Graham being a different team was simply truth. First game of the season Graham was a passing team, they were a running team after taking it on the chin to WF Hirschi in the first game of district. I'll give Greenwood their props. They pounded the Steers. I also never predicted a victor in this game only stated that I hoped Graham would win.

justlikesports
12-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Congratulations to the Rangers! Good Luck next week!!

lostaussie
12-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
wow g-wood is stomping graham

did anyone else see this coming?

keep it up rangers! uhhhhhh..........YES...............check posts. Graham spent tooooo much energy and emotion last week. hard to play like that 2 weeks in a row.

GWOOD
12-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Just got back home.

Greenwood really played well tonight. Much better than the first two playoff games.

Graham came out fired up and went up 10-0 in the 1st quarter. It did not look good. Then Washington and the offense really heated up. In the second half, Graham got themselves in trouble a couple of times with holding penalties at just the wrong time and a couple of dropped passes stalled drives as well.

Washington had over 100 yards rushing and my guess is that he was something like 10-11 for 100+ yards passing. We had a couple of other guys step up and play well tonight as well. We have one kid who has a lot of speed and quickness but has not broken a tackle all year. Tonight on two occasions he broke tackles and then outran everyone and scored. That was certainly promising for the next game.

Graham came to play, that's for sure. They had a good season and I know they overcame a lot of adversity this year to get where they were. Trevor Sparks is a hoss. He really impressed me tonight. Played great defense. Made our guys pay when he ran the ball. He is a stout looking kid.