PDA

View Full Version : Who will stop Wimberley?

VanKampen
12-02-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm guessing nobody. After destroying Cuero, the Texans have proved they are the #1 team in the state. Go Wimberley!!!

DaHop72
12-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by VanKampen
I'm guessing nobody. After destroying Cuero, the Texans have proved they are the #1 team in the state. Go Wimberley!!! Picture taken of VanKampen at the Cuero/Wimberley meet and greet.
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/4434/squirreljb6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

GetRDoneStangs
12-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Rick, that is TOO FUNNY!

buffalo booster
12-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Congratulations to the Texans on their big win over Cuero! But, #1 in the State? Not quite yet, my little friend. I believe that Wimberley lost a game earlier in the season to a team that is still in the playoffs and undefeated. So, at best, they are #2...

wimbo_pro
12-02-2006, 11:45 AM
I would agree that Giddings deserves the #1 slot at this point. No argument there. But we have only two "hopes" for the season left....to beat Giddings, then to repeat. Even if we beat Giddings and DONT repeat, we are happy campers. We owe them. We plan to even the score. But first we must take care of business next week, which we will.

buffalo booster
12-02-2006, 12:02 PM
We need to get past the Liberty Hill v. Sweeny winner (my guess is LH) in order to play Wimberley again. The Texans seem to have gotten stronger each week since losing their first game of the season. We're not looking forward to a rematch. To beat a team as good as Wimberley twice in the same season would be a tough task. But, if that's what it takes to make it to the State Championship game...

Hope to see you in two weeks.

wimbo_pro
12-02-2006, 12:09 PM
True Buffalo...we both have work to do. Good luck next week.

buffalo booster
12-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Good luck to you as well. You guys going to the 'Dome today to watch Hondo and OG? If it gets a little warmer, I may run up to Bryan and check out LH and Sweeny.

charlesrixey
12-02-2006, 12:23 PM
i think there are 4 teams all in a mix in the middle:

Celina (13-0)

Giddings 13-0)

Liberty Hill (10-2) (pending)

Wimberley (12-1)

wimbo_pro
12-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by buffalo booster
Good luck to you as well. You guys going to the 'Dome today to watch Hondo and OG? If it gets a little warmer, I may run up to Bryan and check out LH and Sweeny.

Funny you ask that, Buffalo...I am considering it right now. I just might go see Hondo/OG!! I pick Hondo in this one.