PDA

View Full Version : Celina

lostaussie
12-02-2006, 10:08 AM
say what you want about Celina. They, to me are the Dallas Cowboys of Texas High School football. you either love them or you hate them...............but what they are doing is pretty damn impressive to me. I don't know if they will win it all, but I certainly think they are gonna play for it all. They will steamroll Bboro this week and and then thump whomever comes from Region I. Now Wimberly, Giddings or LH might be another story.

Emerson1
12-02-2006, 10:09 AM
What is with half of the team wearing the neck extender things?

Old Tiger
12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What is with half of the team wearing the neck extender things? They all bone crushers! They knock them heads off! So therefore they don't hurt themselves

Rabbit'93
12-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Even the quarterbacks?;) The more I see of them, they are quickly becoming one of my picks to be in the finals as well.

GreenMonster
12-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Region 1 has been very competetive this season. Don't write them off just yet. There is a reason that they play those games you know.

bobcat1
12-02-2006, 11:29 AM
I promise they will all hit you. Take our starting running backs; Did anyone see #27 knock 2 Eagles out of bounds on one block down the sidelines when we were deep in our end? It sprung the QB for about 50. That was awesome. Also #22 got his block and kicked that end out and sprung the QB for about a 30 yarder. Awesomeness!! They are both just sophomores.