PDA

View Full Version : Something I >Heard< about Aggy

Old Tiger
12-02-2006, 08:58 AM
I >Heard< that the Aggy posters agree Rita is going to be a great moderator :)

Fooled ya!

Ranger Mom
12-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Poor Rita!!

She is named moderator and stuck at a relatives house all weekend that doesn't have internet service!!:p

CenTexSports
12-02-2006, 09:10 AM
I am tired of hearing about the mods computer problems. I think we should take up a collection and buy them all a laptop with a wireless internet connection (Verison or Cingular). That way they will never be away from having access to the downlow. I pledge $1 for this noble effort.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I am tired of hearing about the mods computer problems. I think we should take up a collection and buy them all a laptop with a wireless internet connection (Verison or Cingular). That way they will never be away from having access to the downlow. I pledge $1 for this noble effort.

You are ornery....(I love you)!!;) :p

CenTexSports
12-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Well, I may have to leave the downlow. Never in a million posts could I ever have that response topped. To have RM tell you the she loves you with an exclaimation mark can not be topped. There is no reason to continue. I will sleep peacefully for the remainder of my life. Thank you RM for making the heart of an old man rejoice with pride.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Well, I may have to leave the downlow. Never in a million posts could I ever have that response topped. To have RM tell you the she loves you with an exclaimation mark can not be topped. There is no reason to continue. I will sleep peacefully for the remainder of my life. Thank you RM for making the heart of an old man rejoice with pride.

Hey!! That was actually 2 exclamation points!

So...how have the donations gone? Do you have enough for all the new computers yet?

big daddy russ
12-02-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll donate $.43 and some pocket lint.