PDA

View Full Version : closed a&m thread

trenchdweller
12-01-2006, 10:45 PM
tech fan here-- so very unbiased... the hit on colt was cheap in my opinion. And, where was one of those classy coaches when he was acting like an idiot on the sideline after being tossed... letter and discipline is damage control by fran.

sinton66
12-01-2006, 10:56 PM
We're closing them because this is a HIGHSCHOOL board, not a college board. Besides, this subject has been drug to death on here.

Old Tiger
12-01-2006, 10:56 PM
GIT'EM TONY!

OnceABucJr
12-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Thank you.

trenchdweller
12-01-2006, 10:59 PM
just read the thread a minute ago and wanted to voice my opinion... close this if you want.

trenchdweller
12-01-2006, 11:02 PM
might be here a while if we start closing all college and nfl threads though.

sinton66
12-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Unfortunately, the UT and A&M fans don't seem to be able to have civil conversations on here. They seem to like to play one-upsmanship and see just how ugly it can get. We're in the playoffs now and most of us would like to concentrate on that, especially on game nights.

Bulldog_12
12-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by trenchdweller
tech fan here-- so very unbiased... the hit on colt was cheap in my opinion. And, where was one of those classy coaches when he was acting like an idiot on the sideline after being tossed... letter and discipline is damage control by fran.

ok, since we are voicing civil opinions. I want to voice one. I havent been too loud with my opinion, but I have to ask one thing, where are you guys getting all of this he went crazy on the sidelines and threatened Colt's family and such? I was there, he was met at the sideline by Justin Warren, Gary Darnell, and Mark Dodge (after he came off the field, and was being yelled at constantly. I never once saw him turn around with anything to say to Colt's family. Where are all of these things coming from because I know they arent true.