PDA

View Full Version : Pudlugger, your were RIGHT!!!!

lepfan
11-25-2003, 12:15 PM
The emotional roller coaster starts at the top...not only is the team emotional, but the fans as well as the coach are!!!! Did someone lose their binky? wahhh, wahhh, wahhh

Those accusations are so left of center they don't even resemble the truth.

And I think one of the posts resembled a public threat against a school official...I think that may be a crime punishable by a fine and/or jail time...

They still can't see what is going on can they...oh well we will tell them later...and hope they get it. Poor, pitiful you. You know who you are.

No fussing over going to Waco...LG fans don't whine like that...we would go to Dumas if we had to!!!

GO LEPS!!!!

cdlvj
11-25-2003, 12:23 PM
The UIL needs to step in and take action about all these descrepancies.

The 3rd rounds should automatically set to midway travel for both teams, and the semi's and finals should just automatically be held at Texas Stadium, Kyle Field, Astrodome, AlamoDome, or whatever on a rotating basis.

Too bad Mack Brown is such a ???, as Memorial stadium is a perfect site.

Leopard213
11-25-2003, 12:26 PM
Is it spelled Dumas?

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Yes, Dumas. Go, La Grange!

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 12:31 PM
It is amazing how this Marlin Coach and the many Marlin posters on this board are behaving. I for one feel that it is not only untrue what was said about Coach V but also very dangerous. If a player or fan is injured by some out of control individual as a result of this infamatory allegation then those behind it wiill be held accountable. If I were Coach V I would be on the phone to the UIL to make them aware of this and to prepare the Officials at the game to maintain control. I heard that the Marlin team will do their "Dance Routine" before the game. I think that would be cause for a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. The Ref's should warn against show-boating, getting in your face stuff, and celebratory displays before the game to discourage further inflamatory behavior. I am shocked that Cunbed10 actually is singling out La Grange players for abuse (Sam Gunn). The Ref's should be aware of all this or the game might turn ugly real fast if Marlin tries something dirty. :mad:

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

pn_pimp03
11-25-2003, 12:40 PM
the leopards have class...they go out and get the job done and the seniors on this team are mature and will do what they have to do to beat marlin....let them do theyre pregame "dance routine".....chase and the leps will do theyre dancing on the field...and about coach v and his staff...all american class ...enuff said

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 12:40 PM
Marlin's not a dirty team, and if you think something will happen that serious don't show up, and this is Football, not table tennis, so if you feel threaten, or yella, just don't show up, I don't recall saying anything causing bodily harm to Sam, I think you r looking for an edge, but look no further than your Coaching Staff, and stop trying to make something out of hey Ty Gunn's brother will coming 4 U, didn't look like I say Sam we r going to break you neck or leg or pride, or anything else, your guilt is starting to show Pud, so it must be some truth to what I said.

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 12:55 PM
Pudlugger:
It is amazing how this Marlin Coach and the many Marlin posters on this board are behaving. I for one feel that it is not only untrue what was said about Coach V but also very dangerous. If a player or fan is injured by some out of control individual as a result of this infamatory allegation then those behind it wiill be held accountable. If I were Coach V I would be on the phone to the UIL to make them aware of this and to prepare the Officials at the game to maintain control. I heard that the Marlin team will do their "Dance Routine" before the game. I think that would be cause for a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. The Ref's should warn against show-boating, getting in your face stuff, and celebratory displays before the game to discourage further inflamatory behavior. I am shocked that Cunbed10 actually is singling out La Grange players for abuse (Sam Gunn). The Ref's should be aware of all this or the game might turn ugly real fast if Marlin tries something dirty. :mad: Sounds like you have fear in you and it's only Tuesday, funny how 24 hours changes things :rolleyes:

Chopblock
11-25-2003, 01:02 PM
Pud check pm

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 01:02 PM
cunbed10:
Marlin's not a dirty team, and if you think something will happen that serious don't show up, and this is Football, not table tennis, so if you feel threaten, or yella, just don't show up, I don't recall saying anything causing bodily harm to Sam, I think you r looking for an edge, but look no further than your Coaching Staff, and stop trying to make something out of hey Ty Gunn's brother will coming 4 U, didn't look like I say Sam we r going to break you neck or leg or pride, or anything else, your guilt is starting to show Pud, so it must be some truth to what I said.You started this whole thing with your post after your morning weight lifting routine. Are you on steroids? You are certainly demonstrating signs of steroid rage, even psychosis. Get help before you completely lose touch with reality. eek! eek!

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I will say this and I'm done, your program isn't the only one that feels this way about Marlin, but your program was the one that voiced it out loud, Marlin doesn't play dirty ball, but the Refs play dirty ball with us, so I hope we get some good Refs and I promise you if no one from LaGrange gets outta line, then Marlin won't niether.