PDA

View Full Version : Brownsboro-Pilot Point Updates

Matthew328
12-01-2006, 08:20 PM
I am live in Mesquite at Hanby Stadium if the game isn't broadcast online..

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=798&tid=84422058&mid=84422058&sid=984&style=2

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
thanks matt, i am very interested in this game, although i will be listening to the other one in garland

Matthew328
12-01-2006, 08:28 PM
I'll keep you updated if you keep me posted!!

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 08:30 PM
deal

of course, i haven't gotten a feed of the game yet, it seems they are having trouble putting it on air

dogdad
12-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Canton 21
Celina 0 1st Qrtr

just kidding

Matthew328
12-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Brownsboro 7 Pilot Point 0 end of first

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 09:01 PM
seriously though, have you heard anything? i still can't get anything on the radio

Matthew328
12-01-2006, 09:05 PM
heard it was 7-0 Celina

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 09:06 PM
where did you hear that from, perchance?

Matthew328
12-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Celina coach here scouting

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 09:13 PM
does HE know how to listen to the game?

It isn't Coach Davis or Coach Evans, is it?

Just curious, if you don't find out it's okay

charlesrixey
12-01-2006, 09:30 PM
if it was one of them, they know me pretty well

dogdad
12-01-2006, 10:07 PM
14-0 B'boro 3rd

kaorder1999
12-02-2006, 12:36 AM
BBoro won 28-6

BobcatBenny
12-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
BBoro won 28-6

That is not winning when it leads you into the meat grinder!

I think most would see it as . . . what is called, "Losing the lottery!" :devil:

dogdad
12-02-2006, 12:59 AM
B'boro and Celina will be a war
I don't think Celina will take them lightly
but if they do, they will get thumped
Congrats to Coach Settle at B'boro

WildTexan
12-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Didn't Canton beat BB? I do not think Butch takes anyone lightly, but any team Canton can beat, Celina can KILL......

BobcatBenny
12-02-2006, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by dogdad
but if they do, they will get thumped

Dude, I had thought that Celina's season would end in a loss.

However, I am now rethinking that.

The Celina machine is in full throttle and Brownsboro has had a good season. All Brownsboro has done by beating Pilot Point is kept some of their football players out of basketball for another week.

I would like to see a team compile a drive that actually puts Celina off of its game plan. Quinlan Ford, Madison and Canton were unable to do that. Canton had opportunities in the first quarter, but was unable to cash in positive yards for points.

Crawford did it, Gilmer did it, and Daingerfield sort of did it (for three quarters, and Celina helped them by missing and extra point with no time on the clock). At least Daingerfield took the lead and held on.

If Brownsboro cannot drive the ball down Celina's throat, then they will be like every other team. Tossing up "Hail Marys" and hoping to come down with one so that it is not a shut-out.

JR2004
12-02-2006, 02:17 AM
Didn't really care that Madison lost to them in the 2nd round as it did the basketball team a huge favor. After reading that, however, it looks like I've found a team to use the justgotowned.com thing on should they lose to some team "tossing up hail marys just hoping to not get shut out"...

WildTexan
12-02-2006, 02:23 AM
keep rethinking alright....with Cuero out, it does make the D2 bracket look different....and from what I have read, the way Giddings played they are beatable.....Wimberly is going to have to be dealt with to lose from here, and LH seems to be having a good year, but WOS and Cuero were the teams I had picked to be the toughest for us....

I do not think BB can beat us, simple as that....and while I had hoped for a game with Sweetwater, they choked on a big green one so they don't rate a game with us just yet....I am a fan, so I can look ahead if I choose to, and I do think we will have to screw up our xmas weekends with a Championship football game, cause I don't think there is a team between here and there that can beat this team.....

That Richards kid on BB looked good in the highlights tonight, but if they can only beat a mediocre PP team like that, they are in for a whuppin in Texas Stadium next week.....

Manck
12-02-2006, 03:58 AM
I tried to delete what I said, but it won't let me.

It's 4 am. Bye bye 3adl for tonight.

BOLD PREDICTION: Celina gets butt whipped in semis or finals unless the other teams are full of wannabe-suburb spares like Celina is. I'll pick St. Mary's School for the Blind, Deaf and Dismembered...they're still in, right?

Hansum Stranger
12-02-2006, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan
WOS and Cuero were the teams I had picked to be the toughest for us....

Keep thinking that and you to, just like Gainesville and WOS was last year, will be surprised when Wimberley gets that trophey for the 2nd year in a row.

WildTexan
12-02-2006, 07:41 AM
"with Cuero out, it does make the D2 bracket look different....and from what I have read, the way Giddings played they are beatable.....Wimberly is going to have to be dealt with to lose from here, and LH seems to be having a good year, but WOS and Cuero were the teams I had picked to be the toughest for us...."

try reading and reprinting the entire statement moron and you will clearly see I did not skip over Wimberly....but then maybe you boys down there ain't quite bright enough to keep up on more than 20-25 words at a time....

Matthew328
12-02-2006, 08:09 AM
If there is a team equipped to drive the ball down Celina's throat its Brownsboro....

Hansum Stranger
12-02-2006, 05:11 PM
...but then maybe you boys down there ain't quite bright enough to keep up on more than 20-25 words at a time....

Who said I was from down there? Is there anyone from Celina that can hold a conversation without all the name calling and underhanded attacks? We know that Bobcat1 and WildTexan can't.

WildTexan
12-02-2006, 09:08 PM
yes I can you halfwit.....

(hehehe)

bobcat1
12-02-2006, 09:23 PM
We know that Bobcat1 and WildTexan can't.
We???? You got a mouse in your pocket??? I don't see anyone jumping off the cliff with you. I have been ignoring you but you drug me into this conversation, didn't you? You just seem to attack anyone and everyone that is from Celina and likes our team's chances. Why the bitterness towards Celina? What did Celina ever do to you HS? You never did answer my last question to you in the private message. Well do you know him or not?

bobcat1
12-02-2006, 09:55 PM
If there is a team equipped to drive the ball down Celina's throat its Brownsboro....
Do you really think they will?

Hansum Stranger
12-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
We???? You got a mouse in your pocket??? I don't see anyone jumping off the cliff with you. I have been ignoring you but you drug me into this conversation, didn't you? You just seem to attack anyone and everyone that is from Celina and likes our team's chances. Why the bitterness towards Celina? What did Celina ever do to you HS? You never did answer my last question to you in the private message. Well do you know him or not?

I did answer your question in the private message. I just resent it again also. I don't know why you keep saying that I have bitterness towards Celina. It's arrogant classless fans that is the problem and right now the shoe seems to be a good fit for quite a few from Celina.

bobcat1
12-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
I did answer your question in the private message. I just resent it again also. I don't know why you keep saying that I have bitterness towards Celina. It's arrogant classless fans that is the problem and right now the shoe seems to be a good fit for quite a few from Celina.
I beg to differ. The shoe seems to fit the bitterness issue all too well. Come to the next game and sit with me and my family and friends. I think you will change your mind.

Hansum Stranger
12-03-2006, 07:49 AM
I beg to differ. The shoe seems to fit the bitterness issue all too well. Come to the next game and sit with me and my family and friends. I think you will change your mind.

I stopped off at the Bobcat Kountry this week and heard that no team left in the playoffs can stay within 20 points of Celina. I really don't think after hearing that and reading some of your post that I will change my mind.

bobcat1
12-03-2006, 07:56 AM
I stopped off at the Bobcat Kountry this week and heard that no team left in the playoffs can stay within 20 points of Celina. I really don't think after hearing that and reading some of your post that I will change my mind. Fair enough, but I doubt that was one of my friends and it doesn't sound like anyone that knows football too well. We could have and can be beat any night. ;)

bobcat1
12-03-2006, 09:10 AM
I stopped off at the Bobcat Kountry this week and heard that no team left in the playoffs can stay within 20 points of Celina. I really don't think after hearing that and reading some of your post that I will change my mind. You know on second thought, I have no reason to believe anyone would say that or that you were even here. I believe you are just trying to stir crap and turn people against Celina and the Bobcat fans. Did you used to live here and someone do you wrong. Maybe you are a fired teacher or coach. At any rate your weekly vendetta against Celina posters is what I would determine to be classless. I said it before and I will say it again, I am through with you.

WildTexan
12-03-2006, 10:05 AM
They can tend to be a bit arrogant up at the Bobcat Kuntry store....not like that is some meeting of brilliant minds there each day, although if you ask them, they would probably think so....but if you want all the up to date gossip, that is the place to go for early coffee or sandwiches at lunch....

feel free to call me arrogant all you want....you'll be wrong, but call away....fact is I don't get on here and act cocky because I am a Celina fan - I make my predictions based on FACTS....and not once thus far have I been wrong, so it is hardly arrogance.....more like the greatest football mind in Texas sharing some knowledge with the world....take advantage as you sit at the feet of the master and learn.....turn not thy bitter, defeated head away, for with the sharing comes a chance to learn, and with learning, you might advance above the common man's level to higher planes of brilliance....

you know, like I have.....

Hansum Stranger
12-03-2006, 11:03 AM
You know on second thought, I have no reason to believe anyone would say that or that you were even here. I believe you are just trying to stir crap and turn people against Celina and the Bobcat fans. Did you used to live here and someone do you wrong. Maybe you are a fired teacher or coach. At any rate your weekly vendetta against Celina posters is what I would determine to be classless. I said it before and I will say it again, I am through with you.

Never lived there, thank God. No one has done me wrong from there. As I said before, it's not about Celina, it's about people like YOU in general.

Hansum Stranger
12-03-2006, 11:04 AM
They can tend to be a bit arrogant up at the Bobcat Kuntry store....not like that is some meeting of brilliant minds there each day, although if you ask them, they would probably think so....

feel free to call me arrogant all you want....you'll be wrong, but call away....fact is I don't get on here and act cocky because I am a Celina fan - I make my predictions based on FACTS....and not once thus far have I been wrong, so it is hardly arrogance.....more like the greatest football mind in Texas sharing some knowledge with the world....take advantage as you sit at the feet of the master and learn.....turn not thy bitter, defeated head away, for with the sharing comes a chance to learn, and with learning, you might advance above the common man's level to higher planes of brilliance....

you know, like I have.....

Sounds like you belong at the Bobcat Kountry also.

kaorder1999
12-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Go up to USER CP and then click on EDIT IGNORE LIST. Type in the names of the posters you want to ignore. Its a GREAT feature.

bobcat1
12-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks!