PDA

View Full Version : I'd Like To...

handNthedirt
12-01-2006, 06:44 PM
...take this time to personally congratulate the Fightin' Texas A&M Aggies on a tremendous victory just 7 days short days ago. We beat the hell outtuva an extremely overrated defending national chumpion horn team...it definitely wasn't our best game of the season, but the W is all that matters...I mean, almost two fifty rushing yards against the "#1 rushing D in the nation"...yeah, ok...anyway, we'll be facing a much better team when we line up against Cal in the Holiday Bowl. All cylinders will be firing on that winter's day, we're gonna beat the hell outta Cal, and then we're gonna take that momentum into the offseason and prepare for a season of total domination in '07.

--
Sawed 'Em Off.

eagles_victory
12-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
...take this time to personally congratulate the Fightin' Texas A&M Aggies on a tremendous victory just 7 days short days ago. We beat the hell outtuva an extremely overrated defending national chumpion horn team...it definitely wasn't our best game of the season, but the W is all that matters...I mean, almost two fifty rushing yards against the "#1 rushing D in the nation"...yeah, ok...anyway, we'll be facing a much better team when we line up against Cal in the Holiday Bowl. All cylinders will be firing on that winter's day, we're gonna beat the hell outta Cal, and then we're gonna take that momentum into the offseason and prepare for a season of total domination in '07.

--
Sawed 'Em Off.
congrats on being the biggest tool in the shed :clap: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

luvhoops34
12-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Beat the hell outta Cal!!!! GO UT!!

wedo
12-01-2006, 06:55 PM
prepare for a season of total domination in '07.

--
Sawed 'Em Off.

yeah ok!! I thought A&M played their best game of the year last week! Domination? Come on now! When was the last time A&M was even in the national championship picture? A&M won't even be in the preseason top 15 and might drop out of the top 25 after they play Miami. But i will say that A&M will be good or even better if McGee can become a more consistent passer, they will have a good record but they won't be dominating anyone! The big 12 south will be determined in week 12 though. I predict A&M 8-4 next year.

Bulldog_12
12-01-2006, 06:56 PM
This might be just a little much.........

I like it, but a little much.:D

vet93
12-01-2006, 06:58 PM
As a graduate of A&M I would like to please ask you to turn down the volume on all of this "trash talk". If you graduated from A&M you are not representing our university in a manner that reflects the values of the university. Good natured ribbing is fun for both sides, but beating a dead horse and being obnoxious does nothing but reflect poorly on your character. If you have to continue this type of dialogue please feel free to frequent other boards for the Longhorns or Aggies in which this type of banter is appreciated. I am looking forward as are you in the Aggies playing Cal. Lets concentrate on that. I am also rooting for the Horns in their bowl game. It is time for both teams to move on.

JR2004
12-01-2006, 07:01 PM

--
Sawed 'Em Off.

Hmm I don't know that I would call 12-7 beating the heck out of somebody. Beating UT like Oklahoma did 63-14 and 65-13 is what I'd call beating the heck out of someone.

Cal has a pretty good team and I expect them to win a close one. However if A&M gets behind by a couple of TD's and has to rely on McGee to pass them to victory it'll be a long night for the Aggies out in San Diego.